"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
Doesn't he have Meteo?
We all assumed that he had AD145,so why not LRF?
(Dec. 24, 2011  6:47 AM)JCx06 Wrote:
(Dec. 24, 2011  6:42 AM)tRiblaDeQ Wrote: No, you're wrong.

Attack: Gravity Persues/Lightning L Drago CH120F. Gravity is heaveir, and dual spin, but Lightning packs more smash. Pick what you want. (Both Outclassed)

Defence:Basalt Gasher GB145RS (Top Teir)

Stamina: Basalt Gasher AD145WD(Top teir)

Aniti Meta: Basalt Horogium R145F (Outclassed)

Spin stealer: Meteo L Drago AD145WD (Good)

JCx06 Why would you use Burn for Stamina when you have a perfectly fine Basalt? And to put horogium on a Defence combo? Also, GB145=trash for Stamina.

TwistedTemperor Buy a Hades kerbecs BD145DS, Storm pegasis or galaxy Pegasis, Phantom Orion, and Varares. Might want to buy a Ray Stiker/Unicorno too.

EDIT: @Z.E.R.O what? What?! You too? Why would you use Burn when you have a perfectly fine basalt? Plus, he dosn't have LRF, and LRF isn't that good unless you have a Metal face.

he mentioned that he only has GB145, CH120,R145, RS, WB, F.
make sure you read the full post.

He has like a list of 12 beys, those were roberbly just his spare parts. I mean, he only has 4 Tracks and tips. Would they go with 12 CW and MW's?

@ Z.E.R.O
Mind YOU, you said "Mind you, not all of us have repeated parts" And, look what you wrote. Basalt for defence, and basalt for Anti - Meta. Plus, he could just put basalt on stamina when he wants, and Vice-versa.

Plus, we hadn't "assumed" he has AD145. Didn't you even read his post/ It clearly says: Gravity Destroyer, which has AD145. And , Make sure you have correct info when you post. meteo dasn't have LRF, it has LF, a completly useless part. LRF is a rare part only avalible in Meteo URS, Ultimate DX Set, and L Drago Destro Golden armoured Ver.
how could you assume that i could understand ad145 but if i am not mistaken then hasbro has not made lrf correct me if im wrong and i think you mean lf
Lolwat? We never "assumed' you did anything, you didn't even post in that dicussion. And yes, you are correct, hasbro has not made LRF yet.
Help me finish my defence combo,MF-H Meteo L-Drago ______?
So, hello. I'm seeking a good combo from my parts, so hopefully I will get advice here. Firstly, if I need to collect better parts, tell me what beys I should get. 12 days after Christmas is my birthday, so I can gain better beys soon.

I have these beys:
Scythe Kronos T125 (worn out EDS)
L Drago Destroy F: S
Earth Saggitario 145 WD
Lightning L Drago DF145 HF
Twisted Gasher 230 RS

I have these loose parts:
The R145 Spin Track
The Gemios, Aries, Herculeo and Lacerta Energy Rings
Flame and Cyclone Fusion Wheels

Please tell me the best combos I can make. They will be used in Hasbro Stadiums (mostly Burning Firestrike).

Improvements-
Attack-Lightning L Drago R145HF
Defense- Twisted Gasher 230RS needs Metal Faces.
Stamina- Twisted Gasher 145WD/ Scythe Kronos uncustomized.

Overall, you need to get these parts- Metal Faces, BD145 and CS.
you all ready have a great attack and stamina combos in lightning l drago df 145 hf and earth satagitioro 145 wd and your twisted gasher is a great defence combo
i would recommend : ray unicorno(striker) vari areis and phantom orion
other then that you have top tier parts as it is and id say that that is a top tier combo
donnchablader- I think you mustn't suggest wrong info.
LLD DF145HF would be better if R145 is placed in. Also, it is not great enough. Its pretty much outclassed now.
Earth Sagittario is great?! It could be WAY better.
And tbh, none of his parts are top tier...
The best parts he owns are LLD, Twisted, Scythe, 230, R145 and RS.
Which are outclassed by-
LLD- Blitz/VariAres
Twisted and Scythe- Phantom and/or Duo
230- TH170, BD145
R145- Used effectively only with VariAres...
RS- OK, this is Top Tier. But at times, CS is better. Smile
what is the best attack combo i can make with these parts:

Gravity wheel
Meteo wheel
Pegasis wheel
D125
Rf
LRF
Ldrago
Perseus energy wheel
Gravity Perseus D125RF, but it'd do better with a Metal Face.
Gravity Perseus D125LRF/RF
Gravity Perseus D125RF/LRF in right spin

EDIT: NINJA'D TWICE!
Is Phantom Orion Ad145 Wd a good combo as it is
Yep; it's one of the best stamina combos for Phantom, along with Phantom TH170D.
Yes,Phantom Orion AD145WD is good,but it's better to use Aquario.
(Dec. 24, 2011  1:39 PM)Kaiba Wrote: Gravity Perseus D125RF, but it'd do better with a Metal Face.

Not to mention that its pretty much outclassed now, and he needs better parts... Smile
(Dec. 24, 2011  2:05 PM)Janstarblast Wrote:
(Dec. 24, 2011  1:39 PM)Kaiba Wrote: Gravity Perseus D125RF, but it'd do better with a Metal Face.

Not to mention that its pretty much outclassed now, and he needs better parts... Smile

That's the best thing he can create,you know.
Yes, but I think we need to tell him that he would need better parts; considering he participates in WBO tourneys, and will face extremely dangerous opponents. Smile
Gravity perseus BD145 RF ?
What do you think?
For once,remember this sentence everyone:-BD145 IS NOT AN ATTACK TRACK.IT JUST WORKS WELL WITH LIGHTNING.That combo is a bit bad,change RF to MF and it will be the best Gravity+BD145 combo.MF-H VariAres CH120RF is better.
(Dec. 24, 2011  3:44 PM)galaxyunicorn Wrote: Gravity perseus BD145 RF ?
What do you think?

BD145 isnt good for attack. UNless its lighting. Try MF Gravity perseus D125 RF/R2F/LRF
What do you think?

May you please list all your parts?
I'll make that better. Smile
Also, in which stadium? Hasbro or TT?
(Dec. 24, 2011  4:28 PM)Janstarblast Wrote:
What do you think?

May you please list all your parts?
I'll make that better. Smile
Also, in which stadium? Hasbro or TT?

If its a Hasbro stadium a tip like F or HF work better then RF/R2F on D125. Those tips work very bad on BD145 in general. If its Hasbro stadium try
MF Gravity Perseus/Destroyer D125/Ch125 SF/F/HF

Hope this cleared it up