"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
Then I challenge you to find where Gravity was used in the winning combos, because I could not.
Gravity isn't a horrible option for Defense, but personally, I'd think Hades is better.
(Jan. 10, 2015  7:15 PM)Eminem* Wrote: Then I challenge you to find where Gravity was used in the winning combos, because I could not.

Challenge accepted.
(Jan. 10, 2015  6:32 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: @[Shido-kun] and @[JinbeeTheShark] : Gravity's left rotation reduces recoil and is good for spin steal.

@[Tri] : I didn't post that... Look at my reply.

That's all well and good, though I still wouldn't recommend any defense custom, unless he really needs one.

Hell BD145 seems better for defense and Gravity is lighter and more prone to recoil, but I could be wrong.
(Jan. 10, 2015  6:32 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: @[Shido-kun] and @[JinbeeTheShark] : Gravity's left rotation reduces recoil and is good for spin steal.

I have no idea what you are talking about lol. I'm guessing you meant to tag someone else.

… cause bruh i dont even beyblade lol
(Jan. 10, 2015  7:37 PM)Tri Wrote:

I have no idea what you are talking about lol. I'm guessing you meant to tag someone else.

Oh wait, that was Shido... I thought he had an avatar....

(Jan. 10, 2015  7:15 PM)Eminem* Wrote: Then I challenge you to find where Gravity was used in the winning combos, because I could not.
(Jun. 01, 2011  12:01 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Brooklyn's Battalion:
1st - Deikailo: Gravity Perseus TH170EWD/Basalt Aquario BD145CS (aurora version)/Basalt Cancer 230EWD
2nd - Bluezee: Gravity Perseus 230CS/MF Libra 85/90(?)WD (I think)
3rd - ArmorD-00taku: Gravity Perseus BD145MF

It should be noted that Sky Prince came close with Beat Byxis 90RF, but he switched to stamina for like, one round and lost out.
Gravity CS.
Saying Gravity was used a lot in Defense is not true. It was used once. Plus, 230 would be doing all the work and wouldn't work on the combo you suggested.
(Jan. 10, 2015  8:16 PM)Eminem* Wrote: Saying Gravity was used a lot in Defense is not true. It was used once. Plus, 230 would be doing all the work and wouldn't work on the combo you suggested.
Saying I said it was used a lot is not true. Sorry of I don't want to dig through pages and pages of this thread.

Check tests. People used to test against it a lot I know that for a fact. I would show you with my own tests, but my CS has worn to much and I now illegal.

If you wanna continue you this PM me, I (think) we're going off topic from the thread.

I showed you where it was used, you didn't say find 20 posts featuring it. Challenge won.
(Jan. 10, 2015  2:55 AM)bopats11 Wrote: Alright, Here goes. The senario is that any thing goes tournament and I've got some parts here based off of the top tier parts list, so here it is:

Energy Rings: Cancer, Byxis, Horueseus, Herculeo, Perseus, Aquario, Fireblaze
Fusion Wheels: Blitz, Vulcan, Gravity, Hades, Burn
Spin Tracks: 85, BD145, 90, TH170, C145, AD145
Performance Tips: XF, RF, RSF, RS, PD, SF, DS, WF,S

Attack: Gravity BD145RF/Hell ___ BD145RF
Defense: Hell ____ BD145RSF/RS.
Stamina: Hell Aquario TH170PD
Balance: Gravity 85XF
(Jan. 10, 2015  8:52 PM)Eminem* Wrote:
(Jan. 10, 2015  2:55 AM)bopats11 Wrote: Alright, Here goes. The senario is that any thing goes tournament and I've got some parts here based off of the top tier parts list, so here it is:

Energy Rings: Cancer, Byxis, Horueseus, Herculeo, Perseus, Aquario, Fireblaze
Fusion Wheels: Blitz, Vulcan, Gravity, Hades, Burn
Spin Tracks: 85, BD145, 90, TH170, C145, AD145
Performance Tips: XF, RF, RSF, RS, PD, SF, DS, WF,S

Attack: Gravity BD145RF/Hell ___ BD145RF
Defense: Hell ____ BD145RSF
Stamina: Hell Aquario TH170PD
Balance: Gravity 85XF
1. Hell for attack is best on lower track with BD145.
2. RS should also be an option.
3. Hell is pretty crappy without BD145 for stamina. BD145PD is better and used to be top tier. (EDIT: actually that combo might work (since hell is raised) if he raised it to 220. BD145PD should still be an option though)
4. A higher track would let Gravity spin steal better. It's not meteo Tongue_out
1. It actually depends on the opponent, I've seen it used either way. It's not best on a lower track IMO.
2. Didn't see it.
3. Actually, not really. People use Hell 230CS and it outspins things wuite consistently.
4. Maybe, but not at 145, that's too high, and at 85 it has better use of its slopes.
(Jan. 10, 2015  9:07 PM)Eminem* Wrote: 1. It actually depends on the opponent, I've seen it used either way. It's not best on a lower track IMO.
2. Didn't see it.
3. Actually, not really. People use Hell 230CS and it outspins things wuite consistently.
4. Maybe, but not at 145, that's too high, and at 85 it has better use of its slopes.
If hell's in boost up mode, it would be more anti attack. He'll is raised and has good slopes, great for LTAC.

I edited my post before you even posted. But that's because of how high CS and 230 are and the opponent makes minimal contact with the MW, with TH170 the maximum is 220 and PD isn't nearly as a high as CS plus it's make of polished plastic, with less grip than CS. Letting the MW make more contact with the opponent. Any good attack custom atleast 145 would destroy it, even some aggressive stamina or defence customs could KO it. Also, the recoil is bad for stamina.

People used to use Th170MF/WF and BD145MF with it. BD145 would be better, more metal on metal contact.
Hell BD145PD would be excellent. Hell might have some recoil issues without BD145, but on 220 it's probably high enough that it isn't much of an issue. Gravity definitely should not be used on 85XF though; with Gravity's low profile it's going to scrape like crazy. AD145PD would do nicely. BD145 would be ideal for Gravity, but without RDF or EDS you can't really make a spin-stealer out of it.
Ray Pegasus 105Fb. It's unbeaten by anyone.
(Jan. 15, 2015  4:47 AM)Galaxynovapegs Wrote: Ray Pegasus 105Fb. It's unbeaten by anyone.

Ah, its pretty much outclassed by today's meta-game. Try upgrading the following parts:

- Ray --> Flash
- Pegasus --> Orion
- 105 --> most MTs*, for example; GB145/H145/CH120/S130
- FB --> RF

Also, try using a MF-H

Conclusion: MF-H Flash Orion (GB145/H145/CH120/S130) RF.

*MT: Mid-Track
(Jan. 15, 2015  2:40 PM)Dʀᴀɢᴏɴ Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2015  4:47 AM)Galaxynovapegs Wrote: Ray Pegasus 105Fb. It's unbeaten by anyone.

Ah, its pretty much outclassed by today's meta-game. Try upgrading the following parts:

- Ray --> Flash
- Pegasus --> Orion
- 105 --> most MTs*, for example; GB145/H145/CH120/S130
- FB --> RF

Also, try using a MF-H

Conclusion: MF-H Flash Orion (GB145/H145/CH120/S130) RF.

*MT: Mid Track
Just make sure your H145 is Takara, if you use it. The Hasbro version is rotated 90 degrees from the Takara one, so it is actually really, really bad on Flash instead of really good.
(Jan. 16, 2015  2:38 AM)Corn Wrote: Just make sure your H145 is Takara, if you use it. The Hasbro version is rotated 90 degrees from the Takara one, so it is actually really, really bad on Flash instead of really good.

Are you sure that's true? I remember a few weeks back someone said almost the exact same thing, and Angry Face stated that they were identical. I know the Takara version had thinner horns for a while, but they were reinforced in later releases.
(Jan. 16, 2015  4:27 AM)Wombat Wrote:
(Jan. 16, 2015  2:38 AM)Corn Wrote: Just make sure your H145 is Takara, if you use it. The Hasbro version is rotated 90 degrees from the Takara one, so it is actually really, really bad on Flash instead of really good.

Are you sure that's true? I remember a few weeks back someone said almost the exact same thing, and Angry Face stated that they were identical. I know the Takara version had thinner horns for a while, but they were reinforced in later releases.

I'm pretty sure the only difference was the reinforcement of the horns on earlier Takara H145's, too. The only thing Beywiki mentions is that.
(Jan. 16, 2015  1:14 PM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Jan. 16, 2015  4:27 AM)Wombat Wrote:

I'm pretty sure the only difference was the reinforcement of the horns on earlier Takara H145's, too. The only thing Beywiki mentions is that.

I could have sworn that there was a mold of H145 that was rotated 90 degrees from how Flash is oriented... I thought it was just Hasbro vs TT, but I guess not.
Hey need a combo for berserker behemoth all hasbro beys and there are some parts missing the type of combo I would like would be stamina or defense and if there is not a good one there for it then attack plz and thx
Berserker behemoth sr200bdw
Hades kerbecs bd145ds
Gravity destroyer ad145wd
Evil gemios dd145fs
Earth Virgo gb145bs
Flame libra t125es x2
Lightning l-Drago 100hf
leone 100hf
Rock leone 145wb
Meteo l-Drago lw105lf
L-Drago destructor lw105
bull sd
Rock
Poison
L-Drago destructor f: s
leone
Phantom
I am not too sure, but here is my list:

Defense: Gravity Destroyer GB145 WD

Stamina: Gravity Destroyer AD145 WD

Remember, others probably have better ideas than me.
I'll just make them for Limited, seeing as a lot of your parts are better for that format.

Attack: Lightning L-Drago 100HF, Berserker Behemoth (Cyrstal Mode Up) 100HF
Stamina: (Earth Leone/Meteo L-Drago) (AD145/100/DF145/GB145) WD.
Defense: Earth Leone (100/GB145) HF
Balance: Earth Leone SR200SD

Definitely pick up an RF and an RSF; they'll benefit just about all of those areas.

Hato-Bokkun Wrote:Defense: Gravity Destroyer GB145WD

Keep in mind, WD definitely isn't the greatest of bottoms for defense-based purposes. WD or BWD may just be the best bottom for defense in that case, though, as he doesn't own an RSF or RB.
(Jan. 17, 2015  2:45 PM)Tobishadow Wrote: Hey need a combo for berserker behemoth all hasbro beys and there are some parts missing the type of combo I would like would be stamina or defense and if there is not a good one there for it then attack plz and thx

LIMITED FORMAT:

Attack: Meteo L-Drago 100LF | Lightning L-Drago [Upper Mode] 100 (LF/HF) | Gravity Destroyer BD145LF

Defense: Earth Leone GB145WD | Gravity Destroyer GB145 (WD/BWD)

Stamina: Earth Leone 100WD

Try Buying:
  • B : D
  • RF
  • RSF/RB
  • (G)CF
  • R145
  • 85/90
  • F230
  • Cygnus/Cancer
  • EWD
  • Burn
  • Scythe (Metal Fury)
  • Duo (Metal Fury)
  • W145
  • D
  • Libra (metal wheel)
  • CH120
  • TR145

Also, try getting the BB-84/85 Metal Face Remodeling Version.

Happy Balding DJ - Fab!