"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Apr. 03, 2014  5:05 AM)Alpha-Hydranoid Wrote: Well, you got a better idea hotshot?

XP what do u mean by that?

His best for defence is Gravity Perseus C145WB, but since he doesn't want to use gravity; the combo wombat suggested is his best.
Fair enough. (I guess)
(Apr. 03, 2014  12:23 AM)mars236 Wrote: Hi, I'm looking for an attack type bey. I have these beys and parts

Thermal Pisces= all parts
Gravity Perseus=all parts
Mercury Anubis=all parts
Flame Sagitario=all parts
Counter Leon=all parts
Rock Leon=all parts
Poison Serpent=all parts
Rock Aqario=all parts
Rock Aries=all parts
Meteo L-Drago=all parts
Dark Wolf=missing track and tip
Storm Pegasus=all parts
Cyber fusion wheel
pegasus 2 energy ring
vulcan fusion whell
blitz fusion wheel
95 spin track

Thanks For the Help!

Limited
Defence: Dark Pegasus C145WB
Stamina: Meteo L-Drago T125WD
Attack: Vulcan Pegasus II 85RF
Balance: Meteo L-Drago T125XF

Standard
Defence: Gravity Perseus C145WB
Stamina: Gravity Perseus AD145WD/Meteo Ldrago T125WD
Attack: Gravity Perseus T125RF
Balance: Gravity Perseus T125XF

(Apr. 03, 2014  5:26 AM)th!nk Wrote:
(Apr. 02, 2014  6:46 PM)Ray Sagittario Wrote: Ever hear of the Bermuda triangle the laws of physics don't seam to classify there which should be impossible but its true now anyways lets stop arguing cause I don't wanna get my warming meter to go up I like 0 but it won't stay 0 if we keep on spamming on this this is for beyblade combos not arguing over physics?

This guy is amazing.

#LOLROFLLMAO
(Apr. 03, 2014  5:20 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote:
(Apr. 03, 2014  12:23 AM)mars236 Wrote: Hi, I'm looking for an attack type bey. I have these beys and parts

Thermal Pisces= all parts
Gravity Perseus=all parts
Mercury Anubis=all parts
Flame Sagitario=all parts
Counter Leon=all parts
Rock Leon=all parts
Poison Serpent=all parts
Rock Aqario=all parts
Rock Aries=all parts
Meteo L-Drago=all parts
Dark Wolf=missing track and tip
Storm Pegasus=all parts
Cyber fusion wheel
pegasus 2 energy ring
vulcan fusion whell
blitz fusion wheel
95 spin track

Thanks For the Help!

Limited
Defence: Dark Pegasus C145WB
Stamina: Meteo L-Drago T125WD
Attack: Vulcan Pegasus II 85RF
Balance: Meteo L-Drago T125XF

Standard
Defence: Gravity Perseus C145WB
Stamina: Gravity Perseus AD145WD/Meteo Ldrago T125WD
Attack: Gravity Perseus T125RF
Balance: Gravity Perseus T125XF

Uhhh, I think you missed a lot of parts and if you're giving combos that won't work at all well in a format you need to explain that. RF > WB for defense by a huge margin, and 85 > C145. Vulcan needs CW exposure - that one is harder because he doesn't have any known-good ones however from a quick look at pictures, Anubius should work really well on it.
Finally, I'm also not sure where that T125 is coming from? Rock Aquario comes with a 125 but that's all I'm seeing.

Mars236, just to let you know there's no such thing as a 95 Track - 85 or 90 may be what you meant. I also don't know which version of Blitz you have - whether it's the 4D/Hyperblade version or the single-piece Metal Fury version. This is kind of important as it determines whether you have anything really worth using in Standard Format or not - if it's the former, then you have Blitz Aries WA130RF as an Attack Type (with Blitz in Assault mode - the one with three separate wings), but if it's the latter then you really don't have anything that will function in Standard, aside from maybe Gravity Perseus/Meteo L-Drago 125/LW105/105WD, as a spin stealer (which you'd have to weak launch and generally probably wouldn't work that well honestly).

For Limited, you have some decent options:
Attack: Vulcan Anubius 85RF: It's quite good, needs a metal face but it should work effectively, though it can't hit tall opponents and I definitely prefer Screw. If you have a non-4D/Hyperblade Blitz, you could try it here with Aries or Leone too, though SW145 could provide some useful extra weight at the cost of performance against low opponents.
Defense: Dark Leone 85RF: Edges closer to anti-attack, and Dark is rather outclassed so I would not expect to beat any Low Track or CH120 Attack Types with it (though you could get lucky, given it would be RF vs RF), but this is your best bet.
Stamina: Thermal Aquario 85WD: Flame might be a better stamina wheel but I really don't like it on low tracks, you could try it out though. Either way the combo is outclassed by Earth/Burn/Metal Fury Duo/Metal Fury Scythe ones (though the latter will likely be banned from Limited soon) but it should stand a chance against 145-height Earth/Burn combos.
Spin Steal: Meteo L-Drago 125WD - I think 105 height tracks scrape too much on MLD though I don't remember for certain. Basically it's the same thing as a stamina custom, but with weak launching it'd be safer against more aggressive defense combos and some balance types, at the cost of not outspinning any proper stamina types. It will work best against more aggressive opponents if you weak launch, though against tornado stallers (basically anything using Metal Flat) you should launch hard if you think they're going to stall or weak if you think they'll try to KO you.
Offensive Spin Steal/Balance: Meteo L-Drago 125XF: Again LW105 might work better if it doesn't scrape. In this case you want to launch straight against most tall and all defensive opponents to outspin by not making contact (tornado stalling) as well as against attack types, though you will probably need to launch a little less than maximum strength so you don't self-KO. Against Stamina types, you want to bank at a pretty steep angle to get it to pass through the centre, again launching a little weak.

That's about it, I think. I hope that helps.

(Apr. 02, 2014  6:46 PM)Ray Sagittario Wrote: Ever hear of the Bermuda triangle the laws of physics don't seam to classify there which should be impossible but its true now anyways lets stop arguing cause I don't wanna get my warming meter to go up I like 0 but it won't stay 0 if we keep on spamming on this this is for beyblade combos not arguing over physics?

This guy is amazing.
(Apr. 02, 2014  6:48 PM)Leone19 Wrote:

Your not even making sense, now. You can't compare legends/stories to laws of physics, to a top-game.

Physics is actually a huge part of the competitive world of Beyblade.

Physics is a huge part of everything in this entire universe bruh.

I think Ray is onto something here, though... I don't want my warning meter up either but yes the Bermuda triangle is very much a demonic place with no sense of physics. Or so I've heard..

Do we have any data on bey-battles which happened within that area? I think Ray just found a new meta! Please I recommend one or two people venture there and battle their beys to see what happens when there is absolutely no gravity, electromagnetic force, or hope for escape. That would set the stakes high, just how beyblade should be.
The beyblade shadow realm: Bermuda Triangle 2015.
today i got fs230 in the earth 2 pack any ideas on beyblade combos
(Apr. 04, 2014  3:16 AM)RustedTavern Wrote: today i got fs230 in the earth 2 pack any ideas on beyblade combos

The red F230 isn't great, the best custom you can make with it is Genbull Dragooon F230CF/GCF
Would flash make an good fusion wheel for B : D?
(Apr. 04, 2014  3:52 AM)SageFist2201 Wrote: Would flash make an good fusion wheel for B : D?

It would make a horrible wheel for BGrin. Flash is good for attack and BD is good for stamina.
(Apr. 04, 2014  3:52 AM)SageFist2201 Wrote: Would flash make an good fusion wheel for B : D?

Nope, Flash is an all out smash attack wheel. With a wheel with a lot of recoil like Flash, it wouldn't do well on B;D.

Phantom, Duo, and Genbull/Reviser Dragooon are much better choices to use with B;D.

Flash isn't near as recoily as some attack wheels like Variares and Blitz though, but still B;D would be a bad choice.
How about sythe or duo?

Never mind thanks guys
I wanna make a rock libra combo any ideas?
Should I spin my Gravity Perseus 90RD left or right?
(Apr. 04, 2014  8:35 PM)mars236 Wrote: Should I spin my Gravity Perseus 90RD left or right?

Do U mean RDF? I'd do left if your facing right spin beys.
On that combo, I would suggest using BD145 if you have it; it adds a ton of weight which helps its Defense a lot, and makes it spin-steal better.

Also, with BD145, it makes you heavy enough that if you go same-spin against Lightning or Meteo, you basically get a free win.
in terms of defence,which wheel is best, duo or death?
(Apr. 05, 2014  6:19 AM)EDDYAxel Wrote: in terms of defence,which wheel is best, duo or death?

(Apr. 05, 2014  10:23 AM)@hsan Tah!r Wrote: Hi pal this questen belongs to Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Well it's kind of one of those grey area crossover questions. It requires a quick fact, but also has to do somewhat with combo building.

To answer the question, Duo is overall better than Death, in both terms of Defense and Stamina.
(Apr. 04, 2014  6:45 PM)Ray Sagittario Wrote: I wanna make a rock libra combo any ideas?

It depends if you want defense type use a 145 and One of the d perfomance tips

Or gb145 rs , s130 cf , ed145 mb

Tell me if you want the different types of the beyblade and be happy to help you

Sorry forgot to put ill
(Apr. 05, 2014  10:11 PM)SageFist2201 Wrote:
(Apr. 04, 2014  6:45 PM)Ray Sagittario Wrote: I wanna make a rock libra combo any ideas?

It depends if you want defense type use a 145 and One of the d perfomance tips

Or gb145 rs , s130 cf , ed145 mb

Tell me if you want the different types of the beyblade and be happy to help you

Sorry forgot to put ill

Those aren't too great setups, though (with the exception of GB145 RS).

If he is set on using Rock Libra, I would go with your first suggestion. Although, Rock Libra itself is not to great, either.
He probably should use a 4d bey and some of these combos what so u suggest?

Ment to say do
I would need him to list all of his parts. Tongue_out
I'm looking for a combo that I can use for tests against my M145 combo, (Limited) Yes, I've got BB-10...
My collection :
(Apr. 05, 2014  10:27 PM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote: I'm looking for a combo that I can use for tests against my M145 combo, (Limited) Yes, I've got BB-10...
My collection :

You have some great things to test with. Tongue_out

Attack: Cosmic Pegasus II/III 90/W145 R2F
Stamina: Scythe Pegasus II/III BGrin
Defense: Scythe Pegasus II GB145 RSF
Balance: Death Pegasus II/III F230 CF