"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Mar. 19, 2014  9:43 PM)l-dragodestroy9 Wrote: Chrome wheels: salamander, bahamoute, golem, kracken, leviethan, behemouth, dragooon, pheonix, ifrit, orochi. (I didnt list the rest because this is a synchrome bey. The others would be incompatible.)

Spin tracks: 85, 90, 100, 105, w105, df105, lw105, 125, d125, t125, s130, 135, 145, df145, w145, gb145, sw145, h145, ed145, c145, r145, ad145, wd145, v145, bd145, 160, 230, e230, a230, sp230, sr200.

Tips: bs, ds, fb, wd, bwd, swd, jsb, sd, d, cf, sb, rf, r2f, s, ms, es, as, b, wb, rb, mb, fs, cs, f, sf, wf, xf, hfs, hf, Lf, mf, gcf, bsf, f : d, f : s, b : d, x : d.

That took WAY to long.

You have a bunch of fantastic parts to support a Dragoon Synchrom! Grin

Try either:

Kraken Dragoon BGrin for Stamina/Spin Steal or Bahamoote Dragoon BD145 R2F for Attack.
Thanks. I'll try now

Too short for a zero g stadium and, honestly, im not really into a spin stealer combo (I've got plenty).
The Bahamdia combo was for a BB-10 Tongue_out

Don't forget to tell us for what stadium you want!
If you wanted a Zero-G Sway Attacker, you should have said what stadium you were playing in. Tongue_out

In that case, use:

Bahamoote Dragoon E230 GCF.

Sorry
Hey, wanted to know if Behemoth Salamander DF145BWD would be a good combo? DF145BWD is a personal Track/Tip combination I like to use, the BWD is a good tip in general without the main balance issue. I noticed that along with DF145/W145 that the BWD is not as unbalanced as usual, most likely due to down force. I also prefer the combo due to some uppercut attack, (causes it to sometimes throw the opponent out of the stadium) and the jagged edges on the salamender wheel.

Just wanted to know what you thought, (as a combo for Grand Battle Tournament 2 just in case I'm going) so I could have a good combo! Tongue_out
1. DF145's gimmick is not effective.
2. There is no such thing as upper attack in MFB.

It's not a really good custom due to an attack synchrome on a stamina setup. List your parts so we can see about making you a better one.
Technically there is Upper Smash, though, which Begirados/Behemoth does wonderfully.
(Mar. 21, 2014  12:04 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: 1. DF145's gimmick is not effective.
2. There is no such thing as upper attack in MFB.

It's not a really good custom due to an attack synchrome on a stamina setup. List your parts so we can see about making you a better one.

OK, but by upper I mean like, Behemoth's outer edges seem to cause a little effect like upper attack. Anyway...

Stadium:
Attack Zero-G (Three holes)

Parts:

Chrome Wheels
Energy Rings
Fusion Wheels
Spin Tracks
Tips
Thanks!
Cake: yes, but not pure upper attack.
Jake Hagane:

(Sway) Defence: Levithan Levithan SR200CS
Stamina: Levathhan Orochi DF145EWD
Attack: Salamander Behemoth UW145(?)R2F
Sway: Maybe Salamander Behemoth UW145LF?
Hello Bladers! I ned some good combos. I need atk.,def.,stam.,and bal

CLEAR WHEELS
METAL WHEELS
SPINTRACKS
TIPS
Thanks for all of the advice!!!
What kind of format do you want the combos to be for?
Any since i dont have any good parts for competitive play.
For Limited, Scythe is an awesome option. You could try:

Scythe Pegasus II 230 D, for Stamina.
For Zero G, I guess you could try Bahamdia Ifraid W145/GB145(?)WF(?). An SA165 and R2F would be preferred.
Pegasus III has more weight, it'd be the better choice.
Although it's on the tier list, rubber attack tips aren't really that good in 0G; for sway, try and stick with CF, GCF, and GF if you can get your hands on them.
(Mar. 21, 2014  4:20 AM)Dual Wrote: For Zero G, I guess you could try Bahamdia Ifraid W145/GB145(?)WF(?). An SA165 and R2F would be preferred.

For that custom , I'd stick with W145. I could see GB145 scraping like bologna (that made no sense, but you get the point.)
(Mar. 21, 2014  12:42 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Cake: yes, but not pure upper attack.
Jake Hagane:

(Sway) Defence: Levithan Levithan SR200CS
Stamina: Levathhan Orochi DF145EWD
Attack: Salamander Behemoth UW145(?)R2F
Sway: Maybe Salamander Behemoth UW145LF?

OK, thanks
I'll get the stuff together when I have time!
i just bought some new parts,so this is my combo,mf-h phantom leone s130 mb,so can anyone give me some tips how i can make it better
Phantom is usually only good on mid height stamina combos like W145/AD145 WD/D. It is also good on stallers such as Phantom Cygnus 85MF.

You should list your collection so we can see what you have to improve/make another combo that is far better.
(Mar. 22, 2014  1:42 PM)Tri Wrote: Phantom is usually only good on mid height stamina combos like W145/AD145 WD/D. It is also good on staplers such as Phantom Cygnus 85MF.

You should list your collection so we can see what you have to improve/make another combo that is far better.

Lol staplers

Also, you would do well to remove the MF-H from Phantom, as it hinders Phantom's outward weight distribution and cuts its Stamina. If anything use MF-L.
Hey guys so I was wondering if you could give me all the good combos for what I have. Here they are, I have Duo Uranus(LOL), L Drago Guardian, Wing Pegasus,(I dont know if I should use those 3 with how they come so tell me please), Pirate Kraken, Guardian Leviathan, Pirate Orochi, Samurai Ifrit, Ninja Salamander, and Thief Phoenix. Sorry if its confusing and thanks for all the help! Grin
Stamina: Duo Pegasis III W145WD/230D
Defence: Leviathan Kraken E230MB
Attack: Phoenix Kraken W145CF
Balance: Duo Pegasis III 230MB
Hello all again! I need new combos. Ive been trying to make some and they dont really work out. I need as many good combos as possible using my parts. thx for all the help.
CHROME WHEELS
CRYSTAL WHEELS
CLEAR WHEELS
METAL WHEELS
TRACKS
TIPS
Thx for all the help.