"Build me a combo!"

Once it's worn in, it's actually better than a normal RF as a worn R^2F will still move quicker than a worn RF.
Face:Metal Face
Clear Wheel:Bull
Metal WheelEeearth
Track:Bull Horns
Bottom:MS
Are you asking us to rate it....?
Or do you want us to build one? If so, give us all your Beys (That doesn't sound right, but y'know what I mean).
facebolt: orso
enrgy ring: orso
fusion wheel: storm
spin track: D125
performance tip : B
(Jan. 10, 2011  9:01 AM)桃太郎 Wrote: Attack - Lightning L-Drago 100RF - Very good; needs a Metal Face for it to be top-tier.

That's the best you can do with the parts you have.
where can you get metal face bolts?
(Jan. 10, 2011  9:56 PM)doctor blade Wrote: facebolt: orso
enrgy ring: orso
fusion wheel: storm
spin track: D125
performance tip : B

???

That's not a good combo, so stop SPAMming with useless stuff.

(Jan. 10, 2011  10:08 PM)beymaster v.2 Wrote: where can you get metal face bolts?

Online through dealers like Dimsum2u. He sells it for about 6$ shipped, and is an Authorized Dealer.

Hasbro has some through the Collector's Edition of the Beyblade game, but it only comes with one MF and is a bit pricey.
i got a few beyblades and nothing special

Dark Bull H14H SD and Rock Leone 145 WB BB-30

i said i had nothing special..........................................

Ill soon get 2 more and then ill come back for another combo with those 2...................
Ok, this is all I will have by the Tournament I'm going to (Ordered it already)

So, Combos for Defense,Attack and Stamina, maybe even a destabiliser lol.por favor.

Dark BullH145SD
Grand KetosWD145RS
Flame Byxis230WD
Earth VirgoGB145BS (Hasbro Earth)
Counter LeoneD125B
Dark CancerCH120SF
Lightning Ldrago100HF
Metal Faces
Attack: MF Lightning L Drago CH120HF (Get RF for Top Tier)
Defense: MF Earth Bull GB145RS (Top Tier)
Stamina: Earth Bull 230WD (Pretty much Top Tier)
MF Earth Bull GB145/230 RS for defence and Flame cancer 100 sf for a destabilizer
Oh Yeah, Forgot I had storm pegasis100RF, and Dark WolfDF145FS

So I do have RF for the first Combo, I don't think Dark Wolf,DF or FS make a difference lol. Thanks
i mean i have storm pegasus and rock orso lol
(Jan. 10, 2011  10:56 PM)doctor blade Wrote: i mean i have storm pegasus and rock orso lol
Rock Peg 105RF?

You can tell it's not great.
Doctor blade

You can't make anything good from that, other than Storm/Rock Pegasis 105RF, which is heavily outclassed.
I would like any acceptable combo please!

Dark Wolf DF145FS
Storm Pegasis 100 RF
Rock Aries ED145B
Dark Bull H145SD
Rock Leone 145WB
Flame Sagitario C145S
(Jan. 10, 2011  11:05 PM)BladeStorm Wrote: I would like any acceptable combo please!

Dark Wolf DF145FS
Storm Pegasis 100 RF
Rock Aries ED145B
Dark Bull H145SD
Rock Leone 145WB
Flame Sagitario C145S

Attack: Rock/Storm Pegasis 100RF - Outclassed, Look in Competitive MFB combos.

Defense: Dark Bull C145WB - Bad, needs Earth, MF, and RS/RSF/CS to be top-tier. GB145 could be used as a better alternative to C145, and such with 230.

Stamina: Flame Bull 100SD - Decent, needs Burn/Earth/Virgo (5 min) to be top-tier.
(Jan. 10, 2011  11:10 PM)Ray Joker Wrote:
(Jan. 10, 2011  11:05 PM)BladeStorm Wrote: I would like any acceptable combo please!

Dark Wolf DF145FS
Storm Pegasis 100 RF
Rock Aries ED145B
Dark Bull H145SD
Rock Leone 145WB
Flame Sagitario C145S

Attack: Rock/Storm Pegasis 100RF - Outclassed, Look in Competitive MFB combos.

Defense: Dark Bull C145WB - Bad, needs Earth, MF, and RS/RSF/CS to be top-tier. GB145 could be used as a better alternative to C145, and such with 230.

Stamina: Flame Bull 100SD - Decent, needs Burn/Earth/Virgo (5 min) to be top-tier.

wouldn't rock bull c145 wb be his best option? I know rock has high recoil but i think dark is the worst fusion wheel,
no, too much recoil! defo needs mf nd with a rubber tip dark does WONDERS!. lol
bladestorm, for top tier tha easiest is to make mf earth bull c145 cs. but with low attackers diyin cos of 230 u need 230
C145 isn't Top tier, and Dark has been proven to be better than Rock for Defence.
Ive tried this COMBO and its GREAT!

Face: Leone
Fusion Wheel: Leone
Metal Wheel: Galaxy
Spin Track: 100
Performance Tip: SD

As a WHOLE: Galaxy Leone 100SD
#1, Make a thread for your own Customizations.
#2, It's a horrble combo so don't even make a thread.
1#, The Galaxy Wheel is horrible at all types.

And 230 can destroy that anyways.
@pockyx3 thank you for telling me that. DragoonMS-DMS you dont even need to test it some good parts but they are all outclassed. dont put an attack clear wheel on a type that wont be moving aggresively. please correct me if im wrong on anything.
1. dnt make a new thread unless you have results against top tier combos
2. if u have results dnt post them unless theyr good.
3. test the combo to proove people wrong like the overlooked pegasis metal wheel.
4. dnt post attack vs stamina