"Build me a combo!"

I would appreciate it if you helped me build a good combo! These are the beys I have:
Poison Serpent SW145SD, Lightning L-drago 100HF, Meteo L-drago105LF, Gravity Perseus AD145WD, Galaxy Pegasis W105R2F, Ray Unicorno D125CS, Burn Fireblaze 135MS, Storm Pegasis 105RF,Thermal Pisces T125ES, Flame Bixys 230WD and Aries 145D.

Thanks in advance!Stupid
(Jan. 05, 2011  12:43 PM)CaesarBeyblade Wrote: I would appreciate it if you helped me build a good combo! These are the beys I have:
Poison Serpent SW145SD, Lightning L-drago 100HF, Meteo L-drago105LF, Gravity Perseus AD145WD, Galaxy Pegasis W105R2F, Ray Unicorno D125CS, Burn Fireblaze 135MS, Storm Pegasis 105RF,Thermal Pisces T125ES, Flame Bixys 230WD and Aries 145D.

Thanks in advance!Stupid

best great good
attack:lightning l drago/meteo l drago/gravity perseus 100 rf (great) (add an mf to be top tier)
defence:gravity perseus 230 cs (great0 (change wheel to earth and wheel to bull and tip to rsf/rs to be top tier)
stamina;burn byxis 230/d125(it defeats 100/90/85/and 145)/145 wd
Can someone please give me the best combos that can be made with the beyblades that I have? Any type is okay, but preferably Attack/Defense.

I have:
Storm Pegasis 105RF
Dark Wolf DF145FS
Lightning L-Drago 100HF
Burn Phoenix 135MS
Poison Serpent SW145SD
Rock Leone 145WB
Flame Sagittario C145S
Dark Bull H145SD

Thanks! Smile
(Jan. 05, 2011  2:24 PM)FlameBomb Wrote: Can someone please give me the best combos that can be made with the beyblades that I have? Any type is okay, but preferably Attack/Defense.

I have:
Storm Pegasis 105RF
Dark Wolf DF145FS
Lightning L-Drago 100HF
Burn Phoenix 135MS
Poison Serpent SW145SD
Rock Leone 145WB
Flame Sagittario C145S
Dark Bull H145SD

Thanks! Smile

Burn Bull C145RF
(Jan. 05, 2011  2:24 PM)FlameBomb Wrote: Can someone please give me the best combos that can be made with the beyblades that I have? Any type is okay, but preferably Attack/Defense.

I have:
Storm Pegasis 105RF
Dark Wolf DF145FS
Lightning L-Drago 100HF
Burn Phoenix 135MS
Poison Serpent SW145SD
Rock Leone 145WB
Flame Sagittario C145S
Dark Bull H145SD

Thanks! Smile
attack:lightning l drago 100 rf (great) (add an mf to be top tier)
defence:dark bull c145 wb (good) (change to earth bull gb145/r145/230 cs/rsf/rs
stamina:burn bull 100 sd (top tier) (change to wd to be better
Ok, can any one help me with building a set of beys im looking for a destableizer, and a attack bey, the beys i have are:

Lightning L Drago
Lightning L Drago (golden)
Storm Pegasis (crimson)
Storm Aqurio
Rock Aries
Rock Leone
Dark Wolf
Flame Sagittario
Storm Aries (145S)
Gravity Perseus
Meteo L Drago
Pegasis

and some Metal faces.

It would help if you list some extra posible combos thanks Cute
(Jan. 05, 2011  5:35 PM)Callum6939 Wrote: Ok, can any one help me with building a set of beys im looking for a destableizer, and a attack bey, the beys i have are:

Lightning L Drago
Storm Pegasis (crimson)
Storm Aqurio
Rock Aries
Rock Leone
Dark Wolf
Flame Sagittario
Storm Aries (145S)
Gravity Perseus
Meteo L Drago
Pegasis

and some Metal faces.

attack:mf lightning l drago 100 rf (top tier)
defence:mf meteo l drago c145 wb (good) (change to mf earth bull gb145/r145/230 cs/rsf/rs)
stamina:flame wolf 100 wd (good) (change to earth(mold 1)/ burn(mold1)or hasbro 100 wd
destablizer:flame wolf 100 wb/fs
(Jan. 05, 2011  5:35 PM)Callum6939 Wrote: Ok, can any one help me with building a set of beys im looking for a destableizer, and a attack bey, the beys i have are:

Lightning L Drago
Storm Pegasis (crimson)
Storm Aqurio
Rock Aries
Rock Leone
Dark Wolf
Flame Sagittario
Storm Aries (145S)
Gravity Perseus
Meteo L Drago
Pegasis

and some Metal faces.

MF Lightning (Multi) L Drago AD145RF
MF Meteo L Drago 100RF
MF Gravity Perseus (counter) 105RF
(Jan. 05, 2011  5:42 PM)aquila112 Wrote:

Lightning L Drago
Storm Pegasis (crimson)
Storm Aqurio
Rock Aries
Rock Leone
Dark Wolf
Flame Sagittario
Storm Aries (145S)
Gravity Perseus
Meteo L Drago
Pegasis

and some Metal faces.

attack:mf lightning l drago 100 rf (top tier)
defence:mf meteo l drago c145 wb (good) (change to mf earth bull gb145/r145/230 cs/rsf/rs)
stamina:flame wolf 100 wd (good) (change to earth(mold 1)/ burn(mold1)or hasbro 100 wd
destablizer:flame wolf 100 wb/fs

Thanks Aquila and BladeStorm I only put that post up 15 mins ago thanks for the help Cute
i have a rock aries earth eagle lighting ldrago and the burnskin one or something like that
my brother has flame libra flame sagateriote storm pegeus rock pegues lihgting l drago and the burnskin like that
and my friend has a storm capercorn dark gasher and rock oso
i realy want to beat them in a three way battle help please only use one of each part
Can anyone assist in a good combo for the 2 batches below:

my batch:
Storm Capricorn
Lightning L Drago
Posion Serpent
Earth Wolf
Earth Eagle
Storm Aquario
storm pegaus
rock orso
flame sagitario

second batch for friend:
flame libra
storm aquario
rock leone
evil gemios
(Jan. 05, 2011  7:23 PM)wilboytsk Wrote: Can anyone assist in a good combo for the 2 batches below:

my batch:
Storm Capricorn
Lightning L Drago
Posion Serpent
Earth Wolf
Earth Eagle
Storm Aquario
storm pegaus
rock orso
flame sagitario

second batch for friend:
flame libra
storm aquario
rock leone
evil gemios

first batch: Earth Aquario 100WD
Earth Aquario C145RF
Earth Pegasis 100SD
Lightning L Drago SW145RF

second batch:
Flame Aquario 100ES
(Jan. 05, 2011  7:46 PM)ShadowZoroark Wrote: SW145 is carp!!!!

scientific evidence?
(Jan. 05, 2011  8:15 PM)ShadowZoroark Wrote: check beywiki

beywiki does not constitute - who do you think edits it?
(Jan. 05, 2011  7:52 PM)BladeStorm Wrote:

scientific evidence?

it has been proven that it is outclassed for attack, stamina, and defence
go and use the search option to find the tests done on it
(Jan. 05, 2011  8:57 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2011  7:52 PM)BladeStorm Wrote:

scientific evidence?

it has been proven that it is outclassed for attack, stamina, and defence
go and use the search option to find the tests done on it

I don't believe in types - only pure physics.
It isn't fair to say SW145 is bad at all without evidence. It has it's hidden strengths against certain parts/combinations your against, so it's also vague to put them into types now. Physics is your answer when it comes down to one single track merging with the rest of the Bey.
yes but that is wrong, if the part has been tested with top tier parts vs top tier combos and loses, and the same combo with a diferent part wins then that other part is out classed

basicly 145>df145 so 145 is better
sw145<df145/145 so sw145 is bad
Stop concentrating so much on beating Top Tiers, difference parts react differently with eachother, what about middle and low tier combos? The such you would expect IN REAL LIFE at a REAL tournament with many mid-low tier users. I think you'll find there are less top tier to mid/low tier, and SW145 has it's strengths there.
(Jan. 05, 2011  9:41 PM)ControL_ Wrote: Stop concentrating so much on beating Top Tiers, difference parts react differently with eachother, what about middle and low tier combos? The such you would expect IN REAL LIFE at a REAL tournament with many mid-low tier users. I think you'll find there are less top tier to mid/low tier, and SW145 has it's strengths there.

well unless a part in a top tier combo cant beat a top tier combo then it isnt a good part, its common sense, yes there is low and mid tiers but sw145 is so uselees its not on them <- offtopic and should be taken to the PM
(Jan. 05, 2011  9:28 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: yes but that is wrong, if the part has been tested with top tier parts vs top tier combos and loses, and the same combo with a diferent part wins then that other part is out classed

for which physical application, on which exact combo, for which exact purpose against which exact physical entity.

Back to the thread, I need a combo that could knock Burn Bull 145WD out of a TT attack stadium.

Parts:

Lightning L Drago 100HF
Dark Wolf DF145FS
Dark Bull H145SD
Storm Aquario 100 HF/S
Dark Gasher CH120SF
Rock Aries ED145B
(Jan. 05, 2011  9:55 PM)BladeStorm Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2011  9:28 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: yes but that is wrong, if the part has been tested with top tier parts vs top tier combos and loses, and the same combo with a diferent part wins then that other part is out classed

for which physical application, on which exact combo, for which exact purpose against which exact physical entity.

what, you mean what type of combo? earth bull 145wd/sd vs earth bull sw145wd/sd
145 will win, for defence gb145 is heavier giving better defence, 100/90/85 give attack beys a better chance to ko the opponent so sw145 is outclassed<- i said to the PMs for this
(Jan. 05, 2011  9:25 PM)ControL_ Wrote: It isn't fair to say SW145 is bad at all without evidence. It has it's hidden strengths against certain parts/combinations your against, so it's also vague to put them into types now. Physics is your answer when it comes down to one single track merging with the rest of the Bey.
This is the dumbest Post I have read all day...

Coming from the person who made a Rough Draft for Poison Serpent. (That would be me.)
I had to do some testing on the parts of Poison Serpent, that would include SW145. You can see how terrible SW145 is just by using it. It has completely no potential!!

(Jan. 05, 2011  9:41 PM)ControL_ Wrote: Stop concentrating so much on beating Top Tiers, difference parts react differently with eachother, what about middle and low tier combos? The such you would expect IN REAL LIFE at a REAL tournament with many mid-low tier users. I think you'll find there are less top tier to mid/low tier, and SW145 has it's strengths there.
Are ya stupid? (No offense) To stop concentrating on beating Top-Tiers is to practicly give up all competetive play of the game itself. There are no "Middle-Tier" or "low-Tier" Combos. There are only Top-Tier, and just plain suck-ish. If you go to WBO tournaments, you would notice that most of us are using Top-Tier combos. Not Sucki-ish ones.

I'm not trying to be mean, but your pretty much telling people to stop focusing on Top-Tier Beyblade's, and start focusing on carp-Combos that Suck harder than Bump-King.

(Jan. 05, 2011  9:55 PM)BladeStorm Wrote:

Back to the thread, I need a combo that could knock Burn Bull 145WD out of a TT attack stadium.

Parts:

Lightning L Drago 100HF
Dark Wolf DF145FS
Dark Bull H145SD
Storm Aquario 100 HF/S
Dark Gasher CH120SF
Rock Aries ED145B
With your parts, you would be best left with an Un-Customized Lightning L-Drago.