Brand new, passionate Beyblade fan

Hi.

My name is Danny I live in the UK and I got back into Beyblade's as a hobby mid way through Sparking.

I was into Beyblades when they came out the first time, and then in '09 I bought some TT Metal Fights and then got bored before they came out in the UK (lol).

Anyway, being forced into my home and unable to do other things I ended up finding Beyblade's again as well as Pokemon TCG.

I have a Youtube channel now where I've been doing videos on Beyblade's, Pokemon TCG, and video games (currently just Tekken 7). My channel is is in my bio thing that comes after every post (haven't been on a forum for so long I can't remember what they're called... signature?).

Anyway, I don't know much about genuine competitive combinations but I've been dabbling in trying to improve some rings here and there. I have ever Superking product and a few GT pieces (and the others that come with the Random Boosters from Superking).

I am keen to do more videos playing some different combinations and have fun with it. Currently I only have the Limit Break stadium and I'm aware that the Bey's react very differently in there. I'm holding out for the newest stadium that's due out soonish (would buy a "regulation" stadium but I'm fairly broke from buying the Super King stuff, not working from The Coof and getting back into Pokemon).

My other channel linked is to do with the fitness side of my life. I am a former professional athlete (Olympic Taekwondo) and I'm now a fitness instructor and qualified personal trainer. If you're interested in that sort of thing then go wild.

So that's me. I have been holding out for joining WBO again because, from memory, it wasn't the most fun environment for me at the time many years ago when metal Fight was emerging. That could well have been me being poor at conducting myself online, or it could have been the general environment all around. I don't know either way, but now I decided was the time to get on here and hopefully build some connections with other BB fans.

So that's me. Over to you. As I said I'm interested in getting stuck into competitive combinations and doing videos testing that. I have seen there is a section for that.

One of my videos from last week explored Glide, this week on Thursday at 1300 GMT I'll have a video going up exploring Jet Wyvern a little bit. All combinations are my own decisions from zero base knowledge.

Here is a video I did looking at Infinite Achilles:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baiX-vd2FSg

Here is a strangely popular video from my other channel showing a tutorial on how to do a jumping knee strike:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fg0V_wQiiIU

Peace
(Mar. 16, 2021  10:40 PM)DannyMatrix Wrote: Hi.

My name is Danny I live in the UK and I got back into Beyblade's as a hobby mid way through Sparking.

I was into Beyblades when they came out the first time, and then in '09 I bought some TT Metal Fights and then got bored before they came out in the UK (lol).

Anyway, being forced into my home and unable to do other things I ended up finding Beyblade's again as well as Pokemon TCG.

I have a Youtube channel now where I've been doing videos on Beyblade's, Pokemon TCG, and video games (currently just Tekken 7). My channel is is in my bio thing that comes after every post (haven't been on a forum for so long I can't remember what they're called... signature?).

Anyway, I don't know much about genuine competitive combinations but I've been dabbling in trying to improve some rings here and there. I have ever Superking product and a few GT pieces (and the others that come with the Random Boosters from Superking).

I am keen to do more videos playing some different combinations and have fun with it. Currently I only have the Limit Break stadium and I'm aware that the Bey's react very differently in there. I'm holding out for the newest stadium that's due out soonish (would buy a "regulation" stadium but I'm fairly broke from buying the Super King stuff, not working from The Coof and getting back into Pokemon).

My other channel linked is to do with the fitness side of my life. I am a former professional athlete (Olympic Taekwondo) and I'm now a fitness instructor and qualified personal trainer. If you're interested in that sort of thing then go wild.

So that's me. I have been holding out for joining WBO again because, from memory, it wasn't the most fun environment for me at the time many years ago when metal Fight was emerging. That could well have been me being poor at conducting myself online, or it could have been the general environment all around. I don't know either way, but now I decided was the time to get on here and hopefully build some connections with other BB fans.

So that's me. Over to you. As I said I'm interested in getting stuck into competitive combinations and doing videos testing that. I have seen there is a section for that.

One of my videos from last week explored Glide, this week on Thursday at 1300 GMT I'll have a video going up exploring Jet Wyvern a little bit. All combinations are my own decisions from zero base knowledge.

Here is a strangely popular video from my other channel showing a tutorial on how to do a jumping knee strike:

Peace
Welcome to the World of Beyblade DannyMatrix! Here in the WBO, there are a couple rude people and spammers which you should ignore, but for the most part people here are very supportive and you can make a ton of new friends and experience new things here! Do you wanna start of as friends? I could show you how everything works and stuff if you want. Anyways, enjoy the World of Beyblade! (World beyblade Organization)!
(Mar. 16, 2021  10:45 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Welcome to the World of Beyblade DannyMatrix! Here in the WBO, there are a couple rude people and spammers which you should ignore, but for the most part people here are very supportive and you can make a ton of new friends and experience new things here! Do you wanna start of as friends? I could show you how everything works and stuff if you want. Anyways, enjoy the World of Beyblade! (World beyblade Organization)!

Hey mate. Nice to meet you.

Always glad to meet new people.

Cheers
(Mar. 17, 2021  7:46 AM)DannyMatrix Wrote:
(Mar. 16, 2021  10:45 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Welcome to the World of Beyblade DannyMatrix! Here in the WBO, there are a couple rude people and spammers which you should ignore, but for the most part people here are very supportive and you can make a ton of new friends and experience new things here! Do you wanna start of as friends? I could show you how everything works and stuff if you want. Anyways, enjoy the World of Beyblade! (World beyblade Organization)!

Hey mate. Nice to meet you.

Cheers
Cheers. Also, are you Australian? Im not judging, but usually when people say Hey Mate they are Australian. Just wondering.
(Mar. 17, 2021  4:43 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2021  7:46 AM)DannyMatrix Wrote: Hey mate. Nice to meet you.

Cheers
Cheers. Also, are you Australian? Im not judging, but usually when people say Hey Mate they are Australian. Just wondering.

Rogue Blader, that isn't true. a lot of people say "Hey mate" who are not Australian;
(Mar. 17, 2021  4:49 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2021  4:43 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Cheers. Also, are you Australian? Im not judging, but usually when people say Hey Mate they are Australian. Just wondering.

Rogue Blader, that isn't true. a lot of people say  "Hey mate" who are not Australian;

Oh. Sorry. I didn’t know. 🥺
(Mar. 17, 2021  5:13 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2021  4:49 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Rogue Blader, that isn't true. a lot of people say  "Hey mate" who are not Australian;

Oh. Sorry. I didn’t know. 🥺

it's ok, doesn't really matter
(Mar. 17, 2021  4:43 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2021  7:46 AM)DannyMatrix Wrote: Hey mate. Nice to meet you.

Cheers

No mate, English. Born and raised on the tiny island.
(Mar. 17, 2021  5:49 PM)DannyMatrix Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2021  4:43 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Cheers. Also, are you Australian? Im not judging, but usually when people say Hey Mate they are Australian. Just wondering.

No mate, English. Born and raised on the tiny island.
cool. cool.
(Mar. 16, 2021  10:40 PM)DannyMatrix Wrote: Hi.

Peace

welcome mah dude
Welcom to W B O !