Brand new

Hello Im brand new here to the website and I have been blading over a year now.
Welcome to the WBO! You’ll love it here!
Thank you and follow me on youtube at Walker Bryant
(May. 26, 2020  5:51 AM)Walker Bryant Wrote: Thank you and follow me on youtube at Walker Bryant
Are you a beytuber?
no Im just a regular youtuber
Thanks for stopping by! I am Walker Bryant and I am an actor living in Los Angeles, California. When I am not auditioning or working to improve my craft to land that big role, I enjoy entertaining you on YouTube with pranks, 24 hour challenges, last to challenges, crush videos, girlfriend challenges, best friend challenges, and tiktok challenges!! I also love skateboarding, BMX, soccer, gaming, swimming, video games, instagram controls videos, Subscribe and turn on POST NOTIFICATIONS to see what I have up my sleeve....a prank? friend drama? stunts?? You'll see it all here first. Enjoy and THANK YOU for subscribing!! It truly means a lot.
(May. 26, 2020  5:54 AM)Walker Bryant Wrote: no Im just a regular youtuber
Thanks for stopping by! I am Walker Bryant and I am an actor living in Los Angeles, California. When I am not auditioning or working to improve my craft to land that big role, I enjoy entertaining you on YouTube with pranks, 24 hour challenges, last to challenges, crush videos, girlfriend challenges, best friend challenges, and tiktok challenges!! I also love skateboarding, BMX, soccer, gaming, swimming, video games, instagram controls videos, Subscribe and turn on POST NOTIFICATIONS to see what I have up my sleeve....a prank? friend drama? stunts?? You'll see it all here first. Enjoy and THANK YOU for subscribing!! It truly means a lot.

Oh, cool.
Yeah I mean I have been doing beyblade for a year. So Im still new at it. The person who inspired me was Zankye and other beytubers
(May. 26, 2020  5:57 AM)Walker Bryant Wrote: Yeah I mean I have been doing beyblade for a year. So Im still new at it. The person who inspired me was Zankye and other beytubers

That’s cool, many beytubers are very inspiring. I’ve been blading for almost 3 years now. I know a lot about it if you have any questions!
Yeah um who is the founder of this website anyway?
(May. 26, 2020  6:00 AM)Walker Bryant Wrote: Yeah um who is the founder of this website anyway?

I think it was Kei (correct me if I'm wrong) but i joined back in September so I don't really know
Ok and If Im not wrong he is world champion right.
(May. 26, 2020  6:06 AM)Walker Bryant Wrote: Ok and If Im not wrong he is world champion right.

Yeah!
(May. 26, 2020  6:06 AM)Walker Bryant Wrote: Ok and If Im not wrong he is world champion right.

In the burst format he is
I hope one day to reach 1 million subscribers on youtube
(May. 26, 2020  6:08 AM)Walker Bryant Wrote: I hope one day to reach 1 million subscribers on youtube

That’s a very good goal!
(May. 26, 2020  5:45 AM)Walker Bryant Wrote: Hello Im brand new here to the website and I have been blading over a year now.

Welcome!
(May. 26, 2020  6:04 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(May. 26, 2020  6:00 AM)Walker Bryant Wrote: Yeah um who is the founder of this website anyway?

I think it was Kei (correct me if I'm wrong) but i joined back in September so I don't really know
No I’m pretty sure it was some guy called BeyBrad but he retired from working on the wbo.
Welcome to the WBO! Follow the rules, and you’ll like it here. If you don’t, you’ll find that your experience is less enjoyable.
Not to be rude, but could you give us proof you’re actually who you say you are? I mean, you’re claiming to be someone with over 750k, and a lot of fans claim to be their favorite youtubers on forums like these.
(May. 26, 2020  3:38 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: Not to be rude, but could you give us proof you’re actually who you say you are? I mean, you’re claiming to be someone with over 750k, and a lot of fans claim to be their favorite youtubers on forums like these.
I just noticed that. Yeah, I want proof.
(May. 26, 2020  5:54 AM)Walker Bryant Wrote: I am Walker Bryant and I am an actor living in Los Angeles, California.
Are you certain? Because I googled Walker Bryant, and he seems like a decently well known internet personality.

If I had to guess, I would say that actually you are perhaps MasterKurenai based out of Maryland. How's my guess, Walker? Am I close?
(May. 26, 2020  3:50 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:
(May. 26, 2020  5:54 AM)Walker Bryant Wrote: I am Walker Bryant and I am an actor living in Los Angeles, California.
Are you certain? Because I googled Walker Bryant, and he seems like a decently well known internet personality.

If I had to guess, I would say that actually you are perhaps MasterKurenai based out of Maryland. How's my guess, Walker? Am I close?

It isn't allowed to have alts?
(May. 26, 2020  3:58 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote:
(May. 26, 2020  3:50 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Are you certain? Because I googled Walker Bryant, and he seems like a decently well known internet personality.

It isn't allowed to have alts?
You’re not allowed more than one account. Violation of that rule results in your 2nd account and so forth getting banned, and your original account receives a temporary ban, and possibly a full on ban if you’re down deep enough.