Brad Day III Giveaway Results!

They're in!

We got an impressive 99 Passport Holders to participate in this giveaway, or 100 if you count me! As Brad was saying in the entry thread, thank you very much to all of you: the Blader Passport was introduced as a useful way to help save money for tournament participants, but its main goal was to help keep this site up, and the amount of Passport registrations I get every month is truly incredible. And people renew their Blader Passports once they've expired too, the good times are never over! Without you, we probably wouldn't be able to maintain this site so well, so thanks!

But out of 100, there can only be 3 top winners, and 10 secondary winners of a Face Booster with a chance to get the very special Brad Face!

And the ten secondary winners are...

Ga'Hooleone
Furydragoon
Hirosan
J o n
Poseidon
lol_lam3r
darkwocher
Dude
The Assassin
RustyXD

Congratulations! You get to choose one of the following Face Boosters, and cross your fingers to receive a Brad Face!

And the luckiest Passport Holders are...

majinshadow11!

Cookies^^!

And Relic!

You three not only get one of the above Face Boosters too, but you will each receive a Beat Lynx TH170WD! Contact Kei to get it.

Long life to leopard print! Happy Brad Day once again!!
congratulations guys, well done! Grin
My luck is incredible lol XD.
Nice one guys !
Ill choose FB purple, thanks !!!
Please be a brad face !!!!
13 possible pulls, c'mon guys, let's see a Brad Day Face!

Congratulations to all!
I knew I wouldn't win.
Oh wow lol, Idk which face booster the brad face is in. Is it in all boosters or just one? But yay! I was close though.
Congrats everyone! Have fun with your faces and your Beat Lynx! I will become a passport hol,der oneday and win a givaway just like you! Until next time Wink
~X-Saber
(Dec. 09, 2011  8:53 PM)J o n Wrote: Oh wow lol, Idk which face booster the brad face is in. Is it in all boosters or just one? But yay! I was close though.

It can be in any of them.
Pinching_eyes uurrgh then I'll go with Face Booster purple please.
Toronto bladers are having real luck, aren't they? Tongue_out congratz to you all, Relic, Cookies and Majin!!
(Dec. 09, 2011  10:29 PM)Dan Wrote: Toronto bladers are having real luck, aren't they? Tongue_out congratz to you all, Relic, Cookies and Majin!!
Fixed. lol. Why is it always the known members who win?
Holy carp, I won something! Gasp Oh well for the Beat Lynx, but let's try for dat Brad Face.

I pick ORANGE FACE BOOSTAH!
Congrats to all the winners!! Grin I hope at least one of y'all get's the amazing Brad Face! Smile
YESSSSSSSSSSSS I WON WONWONWON!!!! My Heart literally skipped a beat! We finally got some toronto bladers to even up the giveaway!

I would like a facebooster purple please Smile
Congrats to you all! I hope you get the brad face Rusty Wink
Let's hope an aussie pulls the brad face !

congratulations to everyone !
(Dec. 10, 2011  12:13 AM)Chups Wrote: Let's hope an aussie pulls the brad face !

congratulations to everyone !

coff coff Posiedon is going to win it obviously coff coff. Sorry I have a cold.
(Dec. 09, 2011  11:51 PM)Cookies^^ Wrote: My Heart literally skipped a beat!

Rimshot
Grats to all of the winners! I've already got a Lynx, but it would've been fun to try my luck at a Brad Face. Smile

Speaking of, I hope one of you draws one! Grin
(Dec. 09, 2011  10:13 PM)J o n Wrote: Pinching_eyes uurrgh then I'll go with Face Booster purple please.

With shaking hands, you open your [Image: FaceBoosterIconPurple.png] and find...

The Gill Face! [Image: GillFace.png]

(Dec. 09, 2011  10:44 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: Holy carp, I won something! Gasp Oh well for the Beat Lynx, but let's try for dat Brad Face.

I pick ORANGE FACE BOOSTAH!

You apprehensively fidget with the edges of your [Image: faceboosterorange.png], struggling to get it open until...

it pops open and...

...out slides a Quetzalcoatl II Face! [Image: quetzalcoatlface2.png] Congratulations, it's Very Rare!

(Dec. 09, 2011  11:51 PM)Cookies^^ Wrote: YESSSSSSSSSSSS I WON WONWONWON!!!! My Heart literally skipped a beat! We finally got some toronto bladers to even up the giveaway!

I would like a facebooster purple please Smile

You can barely contain your excitement as you roll your [Image: FaceBoosterIconPurple.png] around in your hands, until you open it and!

It's a Brad Face! [Image: bface.png] Happy Brad Day!
(Dec. 10, 2011  1:31 AM)Hazel Wrote: Post.

COOKIES you lucky duck, congrats for your brad face
. . . HOLY CARP. Pinching_eyes_2

It's not a Brad Face, but AN AMAZING SUBSTITUTE! YESSSS.

CRUelty, I'm never trading this lol. Thanks Hazel and WBO Committee! This was my best Brad Day ever! HAPPY BRAD DAY AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BRAD AND THE WORLD BEYBLADE BRAD ORGANIZATION!
Woot woot Joyful_3 completed 2nd row! Off to third row kthxbai. But really thank you hazel.!
Congrats to everyone that won!

Maybe next time...?
Nice I'll have a facebooster yellow please =D