Brad Day Giveaway II WINNERS!

Hey World Bladers,

The results for the Brad Day Giveaway II are in! The first place winner is none other than …

Bey Brad!

No, we are not kidding! He seriously was the first number chosen! Well Brad, if you want to choose one of the three Beyblades, go ahead! Perhaps this is a sign hahaha.

You can choose between Mercury Anubis 85XF, Vulcan Horuseus 145D, and Divine Chimera TR145FB.

If you don't however, just let us know and we'll reveal who the fourth person chosen was and move the other two winners up a spot. Now, the other two winners in the top three are ...

2nd: Crimson!
3rd: FlameDragon25!

Once we know what Brad would like to do, you guys can choose which Beyblade you would like! And the rest of the winners, in no particular order:

Chaos Blader
blah
mchlbant
Wraith
Zander Soulwind
Manicben
littlechipz
Newt
Akatsuki
To

Each of you can choose one of the Face Boosters, however given that this is the Brad Day giveaway, there is also a chance to get the limited edition Brad Face! [Image: bface.png]

-Face Booster RED [Image: faceboosterred.png]
-Face Booster BLUE [Image: faceboosterblue.png]
-Face Booster GREEN [Image: faceboostergreen.png]
-Face Booster ORANGE [Image: faceboosterorange.png]

We'd like to thank everyone for their support of the WBO and for partici-but wait, there's something else? Oh yes! We have decided to award Face Boosters to each member who entered the contest! If you posted in the giveaway thread, you are free to post here with which Face Booster you would like to be awarded! These are regular Face Boosters without the Brad Face included in the odds, but I don't think any of you will complain. Wink

For the winners, yes, this does mean you can have two Face Boosters. One with the possibility of getting the Brad Face, and one without. To the top three winners, you may also choose one regular Face Booster.

Thanks everyone!
Yay! I got two new faces! Congrats Bey Brad, FlameDragon25 and Crimson.
Congrats everyone!!!
pick the orange! go on wraith! hope you get something good...
you lucky dogs you! look at the beys you can get!
(Dec. 11, 2010  9:15 PM)Nwolf Wrote: pick the orange! go on wraith! hope you get something good...

How did you know I was going to do that...? *Raises eyebrow*
i'm pshycic, also it runs in martial arts and stuff, i know alot of what people think... alot...
Congrats guys,and congrats Brad Smile
This is awesome! Grin

For the "standard" Face Booster i have to write here the color that i choose? Smile
(Dec. 11, 2010  9:20 PM)Galaxy Wrote: For the "standard" Face Booster i have to write here the color that i choose? Smile

Yes, exactly. Smile
Yay Face Booster blue please
I get a Face Booster for posting a comment? YAYZ!! XD

Green is my choice!
(Dec. 11, 2010  9:19 PM)Nwolf Wrote: i'm pshycic, also it runs in martial arts and stuff, i know alot of what people think... alot...

I am a Black Belt. I would know, and it does not come from martial arts. Maybe great Bladers think alike?
I'll take red for standard, and orange for chance of getting Brad Face.
just cos u do martial arts doesnt mean ur phycic i do them so u cant say that i just means u should know ow to analyse
(Dec. 11, 2010  9:21 PM)Kei Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2010  9:20 PM)Galaxy Wrote: For the "standard" Face Booster i have to write here the color that i choose? Smile

Yes, exactly. Smile

Well,so i choose my favourite colour...Green!!!!
Thanks Smile
Congrats other brad lol and to all the winners
congrats to brad and all of the winners!! man... i should enter one of these contests some time...
Congratulations again!
I would like the new SONIC THE HEDGEHOG FACE!! Lol, I'm jk, Congrats to all the winners.
what is a blader passport? i really dont know.....
(Dec. 11, 2010  10:02 PM)wolborgMS Wrote: There were some wicked designs like Kei said everyone who entered has thanks
Designs ? What are you talking about ? There was no design contest here.

The Fire Wyrm Wrote:what is a blader passport? i really dont know.....
You could try clicking the "Passport" button in the menu bar, or look it up anyway ...
Congrats to you Brad on winning the first place ^^ and congrats to the other 2 winners of beys

Also if it is alright may i please have a Face Booster Red along with a Face Booster Blue?
(Dec. 11, 2010  10:19 PM)Akatsuki Wrote: Also if it is alright may i please have a Face Booster Red?
Of course it is fine, but you need to choose another colour, or the same, since you have two Face Boosters.
Congratz to the winners! I'd like a face booster Blue please Smile
YAY I won something \(o.o)/

Congrats to Brad, Crimson and FlameDragon.

If possible could I have a Blue and an Orange please Grin
Congratulations to everyone that won, especially Brad, Crimson and Flamedragon25.

Edit: I'll choose a face booster Green please Grin