Boy/girl friend Thread

(Dec. 17, 2010  6:55 PM)Evan Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2010  6:51 PM)Roan Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2010  5:55 PM)Black_Rose Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2010  4:52 PM)Roan Wrote: My boyfriend's name is Mike. He's a pilot. We've been dating for about two months now. Smile

Jesus christ a pilot! I'm straight but even i'm jealous right now.

LMAO

This made my day, not gonna lie.

Congrats on two months Roan! Smile Dating a pilot is pretty rad, not gonna lie.

It is pretty rad, except for the part where he's gone for days (sometimes weeks) at a time and I don't get to see him!
(Dec. 17, 2010  9:20 PM)Roan Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2010  6:55 PM)Evan Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2010  6:51 PM)Roan Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2010  5:55 PM)Black_Rose Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2010  4:52 PM)Roan Wrote: My boyfriend's name is Mike. He's a pilot. We've been dating for about two months now. Smile

Jesus christ a pilot! I'm straight but even i'm jealous right now.

LMAO

This made my day, not gonna lie.

Congrats on two months Roan! Smile Dating a pilot is pretty rad, not gonna lie.

It is pretty rad, except for the part where he's gone for days (sometimes weeks) at a time and I don't get to see him!

Awww Unhappy I'd imagine that can be pretty hard. For me, I'd enjoy the reunion part of it. Not seeing someone you care about for weeks, then finally getting to Smile That's always a great feeling.
Yeah moments like that usually make it all worth it, but right now it's really stressing me out because I'm not going to get to see him before Christmas because of work, and it's already been almost two weeks since I last saw him anyhow... Depressing! lol

Oh well, I guess I knew what I was getting myself into when I started dating him!
I am pretty sure some of you guys do, but you are just in denial because maybe you can't get them.
EDIT:I fell in love with someone and she has feelings for me, and now we are friends with benefits. >:-)
I'm not going to lie, that's disgusting to hear about in 14 year olds. You're still children.

I doubt you really know what it is, or the effects "friends with benefits" can really have on people.

If you're still young you should at leasst try to find someone who you're fascinated with, not to make out with a girl.
^ Nice way to say it momiji manju
(Jan. 08, 2011  12:31 AM)Taiwo Seigi Wrote: I am pretty sure some of you guys do, but you are just in denial because maybe you can't get them.
EDIT:I fell in love with someone and she has feelings for me, and now we are friends with benefits. >:-)
Whatever happened to saving yourself for someone special or even marriage? .__.

...And is it even okay to talk about friends with benefits?
I Dont have one And I'm not pressed to have one because At my school their is A whole bunch of People with them And It Usually ends up in 2-4 Months My friend got Dumped in 3 Months. Even He said I Don't need one Because It's just another thing to Think about But my other Friend Wants one So Bad he will Do whatever It takes (Sometimes I'm to Cool Like I dont Need one). Besides if A Girl liked me (Which I Have A feeling 1 Does) I'll Just wait until she gets The courage and Tells me. I Do not Want to get Rejected.
Guys usually ask out girls... That's how it has always been. And how it should be.
(Jan. 08, 2011  8:10 AM)UnLeAsHeD Wrote: Guys usually ask out girls... That's how it has always been. And how it should be.
Sadie Hawkins.

Why should a girl wait for a guy anyway? I've seen pletty of girls ask guys out. Asking someone out is just like anything else in life. If you want it, seize the opportunity and go for it. This applies to both genders.
I'm agreeing with Deikailo here. Gender doesn't matter if it's just about asking them out and such. If the relationship works, it works.
I'm just saying like that's more of a gentleman thing to do, it also depends on ur maturity. Not AS much age since I'm gonna be 15 in two weeks and I'm very mature (90% of the time XD ) and like my friend likes me but she doesn't want our relationship to mess up so she considers me as her big brother. And it's actually kinda smart for people ages 10-16 IMO. But she has a boyfriend that she just broke up with and I'm there to comfort her. And I still cam have a girlfriend if I want one.
It could be more of a gentleman thing to do, but some girls appreciate equality in a relationship. It's something to bear in mind that there are some that won't accept your money for meals and will hold doors open for you. The world keeps evolving to the point where cookie cutter relationships are hard to find.
I agree with ur statement, that is all very true. Especially the equality and like paying for meals, I mean the guy should offer but if the girl wants to pay the. It's her right and a guy should respect that.
I really can't say which gender should pay for said meal. I wouldn't know how that works because I'm Greek and I feel obligated to feed people more than they can actually eat....so naturally I'd pick up the tab regardless.

But seriously, guys have to watch out for girls who abuse that. You don't want a girl going after you for your wallet and not you. There are more of those than you would believe.
That can easily be proven by quality time with them, if they truly like u or can be obligated enough to say they love u then that's fine to but them stuff every once in a while.
(Jan. 08, 2011  8:49 AM)UnLeAsHeD Wrote: That can easily be proven by quality time with them, if they truly like u or can be obligated enough to say they love u then that's fine to but them stuff every once in a while.
Of course that's true, but I was spawning off the entire idea of who should ask whom out, assuming this conversation was still in a dating phase.
Well yes but u can still spend quality time before u even spend money. Just to really see but nor to be stingy and greedy
One rule, half the battle is initiating conversation. After than it just flows =D. Haven't been with someone for about 5 years. I have plenty of "girlfriends", I'm not entirely bothered about having another half. I've been cheated on too many times to actually care at the moment. There's one of my friends I'm interested in, but need to wait and see.
OMG this girl asked me out on fb and asked if i wanted to be her boyfriend. her mom is gonna drive us to the movies to see toy story 3D tomorrow, i think i'm in love already!!!!!!! whens' a good time to propose?
When you feel that the time, location and mood are good enough.
(Jan. 08, 2011  8:09 PM)SK Wrote: OMG this girl asked me out on fb and asked if i wanted to be her boyfriend. her mom is gonna drive us to the movies to see toy story 3D tomorrow, i think i'm in love already!!!!!!! whens' a good time to propose?

we see you trollin', we hatin'
(Jan. 08, 2011  8:16 PM)Roan Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2011  8:09 PM)SK Wrote: OMG this girl asked me out on fb and asked if i wanted to be her boyfriend. her mom is gonna drive us to the movies to see toy story 3D tomorrow, i think i'm in love already!!!!!!! whens' a good time to propose?

no, it was love at first poke
(Jan. 09, 2011  7:36 PM)SK Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2011  8:16 PM)Roan Wrote:

no, it was love at first poke

I almost died laughing at that. Love at first POKE. It's not even funny how many girls have poked/hurt me. If that meant they all like me then... I'm scared now.
This will make me sound stupid but, what's fb?