Bluezee's MFB Spin-Stealer: Lightning L-Drago 100WD

The video will show enough. If you don't accept it at that point that's on you. Others will though so I wont mind.
I'm just saying, nothing against you in particular.
Besides, in a video the watcher will not be able to tell if one flubs a bank on purpose, or edits the video to their advantage, nor tell if they launched at full/half power etc.
I wonder if PD would make it steal more spin...
how coud PD allow it to steal more spin? Theoretically the different material will allow it to retain spin longer, while the "jumping" effect should be pretty horrid in the later stages of the game where stamina is needed most (hence the use of WD).
L drago 100WD usually only outspins by 2 or 3 spins, proving it is a pain-splitter.
(Jan. 07, 2011  4:34 AM)CaesarBeyblade Wrote: L drago 100WD usually only outspins by 2 or 3 spins, proving it is a pain-splitter.

Why Was This Posted?
We Already Knew This.
Nice Necro
(Jan. 07, 2011  4:34 AM)CaesarBeyblade Wrote: L drago 100WD usually only outspins by 2 or 3 spins, proving it is a pain-splitter.

why did you revive this thread too?? ok let me put this straight to all off you: L drago is NOT an i repeat NOT a spin stealer... he is a equalizer a pain-splitter like you well said.. there´s no such thing as a spin-stealer in MFB meta game.. meteo is not a spin stealer two...

the only reason lightning won in the OP is because Earth was in a higher track and we already know that lower tracks beat higher tracks in stamina with the exception off 230...

Now in other words:

Earth Bull 100WD vs Lightning L drago 100WD

results: 9-1

EB win rate:90%
LLD win rate 10% is win was by KO

I did this tests ages ago i tried it yesterday.. the results are the same against Burn!

Lightning l drago has less stamina compared to Earth , Burn , Virgo and even Flame or MAYBE Rock... and once again he is NOT a spin stealer! it is indeed a grat maybe the best attack option but he is an eqalizer.. there´s not a spin stealer in this game! now please do not revive more dead threads.. Lightning L drago is not spin stealer and is not a stamina top tier!
game over
(Aug. 10, 2010  9:26 PM)Ozzy Wrote: 10. Drago by breaking the wing off of Earth then KO.

I'll say this is really cool.
(Jan. 07, 2011  10:02 AM)Ricko Wrote:

why did you revive this thread too?? ok let me put this straight to all off you: L drago is NOT an i repeat NOT a spin stealer... he is a equalizer a pain-splitter like you well said.. there´s no such thing as a spin-stealer in MFB meta game.. meteo is not a spin stealer two...

the only reason lightning won in the OP is because Earth was in a higher track and we already know that lower tracks beat higher tracks in stamina with the exception off 230...

Now in other words:

I did this tests ages ago i tried it yesterday.. the results are the same against Burn!

Lightning l drago has less stamina compared to Earth , Burn , Virgo and even Flame or MAYBE Rock... and once again he is NOT a spin stealer! it is indeed a grat maybe the best attack option but he is an eqalizer.. there´s not a spin stealer in this game! now please do not revive more dead threads.. Lightning L drago is not spin stealer and is not a stamina top tier!
game over

'Spin Stealer' and 'Equalizer' are the same thing just different names.
For a Beyblade to be considered a 'Spin Stealer' it isn't an extremely difficult feat to achieve, practically every left spin Beyblade will be considered a 'Spin Stealer'. Due to all current MFB 'Spin Stealers' having no 'Life After Death Ability'; the facet which defines a 'Zombie' Beyblade, 'Spin Stealers' will only be able to continue stealing spin until the opponent has exhausted the remaining bit of energy. In the moment when the opponent has exhausted all of it's RPM, the 'Spin Stealer' combo will have no more RPM to steal, as a direct result the match will generally result in a draw.

In regards to 'Equalizers' they steal an opponents spin and match the RPM of an opponent until the final seconds of a battle, due to an 'Equalizer' constantly feeding off an opponents energy they are considered a 'Spin Stealer' due to an 'Equalizer's' inability to perform 'Life After Death'.
Simply put, we won't ever have zombies until bearing cores are released...
Until then there may be some hope with EWD.
(Jan. 07, 2011  1:01 PM)Fyuuor Wrote:
(Jan. 07, 2011  10:02 AM)Ricko Wrote:

Now in other words:

game over

'Spin Stealer' and 'Equalizer' are the same thing just different names.
For a Beyblade to be considered a 'Spin Stealer' it isn't an extremely difficult feat to achieve, practically every left spin Beyblade will be considered a 'Spin Stealer'. Due to all current MFB 'Spin Stealers' having no 'Life After Death Ability'; the facet which defines a 'Zombie' Beyblade, 'Spin Stealers' will only be able to continue stealing spin until the opponent has exhausted the remaining bit of energy. In the moment when the opponent has exhausted all of it's RPM, the 'Spin Stealer' combo will have no more RPM to steal, as a direct result the match will generally result in a draw.

In regards to 'Equalizers' they steal an opponents spin and match the RPM of an opponent until the final seconds of a battle, due to an 'Equalizer' constantly feeding off an opponents energy they are considered a 'Spin Stealer' due to an 'Equalizer's' inability to perform 'Life After Death'.

still l.l drago 100WD is not good...
Guys, being in left spin doesn't make a beyblade a spin stealer. Actually, opposing right spin bey is also stealing spin.
(Aug. 10, 2010  9:39 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: [Image: 110.jpg]

random weezing
(Aug. 11, 2010  1:03 AM)Ozzy Wrote: Okay then someone change the title please.
And for the record, it can have Life After Death. There are combos from previous generations that prove this. It doesnt have to be a zombie.

True. My Earth Leon 100 WD can spin after dieing out.
no combo can rotate after it has finished rotating bar engine gears
Woah, excuse my knowledge of previous releases of blades, I just assumed so, didnt know it was correct Pinching_eyes_2\\

EWD? The free spinning eternal tip might work though? LL Drago 100EWD?
I own a Lightning L Drago.

Lightning L Drago is way to smash about etc. to spin steal.
I tried it and beys just got smashed away!
(Jan. 09, 2011  2:01 AM)OmegaZX Wrote: I own a Lightning L Drago.

Lightning L Drago is way to smash about etc. to spin steal.
I tried it and beys just got smashed away!

We all know Lightning has good smash attack...
(Jan. 07, 2011  11:26 PM)StarsniperX Wrote:
And for the record, it can have Life After Death. There are combos from previous generations that prove this. It doesnt have to be a zombie.

a lot(if not all) of low track MFBs with WD can spin after being knocked to the ground because WD is actually so wide that the Metal Wheel/Fusion Wheel is kept a bit above the ground.

edit: sorry for reviving this, I didn't realize how long ago the last post was
(May. 29, 2011  12:16 PM)gokurox Wrote:
(Jan. 07, 2011  11:26 PM)StarsniperX Wrote:

a lot(if not all) of low track MFBs with WD can spin after being knocked to the ground because WD is actually so wide that the Metal Wheel/Fusion Wheel is kept a bit above the ground.

edit: sorry for reviving this, I didn't realize how long ago the last post was

I have to say, try Pre-HWS Pegasus 85 WD, that thing floor scrapes like crazy, so yeah, what you said is incorrect because WD can't keep the size and shape of Pre-HWS Pegasus fro. Scraping
anyway lightning ldrago 100 WD Aint that good of a spin stealer look earth spin steals from it and if you use a toptier against it it will epic FAIL
Under the circumstances the OP/Bluezee were in, this was an amazing customization: 230 didn't exist, neither did Basalt or Meteo LDrago (good spin-stealer/equalizer). You were generally facing Earth Bull GB145WB's at this time, and this was great IIRC.