Bluezee's MFB Spin-Stealer: Lightning L-Drago 100WD

What would be the point in not counting the KOs if they are part of the winning factor?
You could have two sets of resuts, one with, one without, but I'd really like to see how much of a factor outspins are.
If you're calling it a spin-stealer/zombie, then the majority, if not all of its wins should be by out-spinning the opponent.
Oh yeah, I'd also like to see the results vs. the same combo but flame instead of earth.
I think Lightning L Drago 100MS is more efficient on stamania and stealing spin. I'd like to see the result of comparing two combos of LLD. Just use two LLD combos to test with the same right spin combo. Thanks!
(Aug. 11, 2010  1:53 PM)cangjieuser Wrote: I think Lightning L Drago 100MS is more efficient on stamania and stealing spin. I'd like to see the result of comparing two combos of LLD. Just use two LLD combos to test with the same right spin combo. Thanks!

You should know that MS has bad balance issues
Well, now I'd say, Earth Aquila D125WD steals spin better than Lightning L Drago 100WD.
I launched Lightning L Drago on my full power, and with Earth Aquila launched with about 1/7 string of Beylauncher.
No matter how many times I do this, Aquila wins by outspin.

Or just test it yourself.
MS would just get knocked over.
ES would be better, and it would still suck.
What about MB? I don't have it yet, but I feel like it would be the best option. Maybe we can ask Oki to try it out?
Nah, I think WD is better.
Simply because of how it can spin at such low RPMs without tipping over.
LIGHNING L DRAGO IS OUT??!?!?!? NOW???
(Aug. 12, 2010  3:27 AM)ali12345456 Wrote: LIGHNING L DRAGO IS OUT??!?!?!? NOW???

TT has released it for a long time...
(Aug. 12, 2010  3:30 AM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2010  3:27 AM)ali12345456 Wrote: LIGHNING L DRAGO IS OUT??!?!?!? NOW???

TT has released it for a long time...

no i mean the hasbro one
(Aug. 12, 2010  3:30 AM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: TT has released it for a long time...
He must have been referring to the first post, where Ozzy wrote that his friend had bought the Hasbro Lightning L Drago. It must have been either part of the Super Vortex Battle Set, the one Toywiz had in stock, or stock that his local store indeed had, which would be odd.
It's not odd at all.
They have them at my local Target.
I saw three : |

Unless you're talking about individual Lightning L Drago, that would be odd.
As requested, more test results are up. All draws were redone.
MF Flame Cancer 145S vs L L Drago 100D: Out of knowing the the Flame Cancer combo would fail horribly, I used D instead of WD out of spite of the combo. As I thought, It did really bad. Here are the results.

Outspins
LL Drago: 100% win rate
Cancer: 0% win rate.

KOs
1. LL
2. LL
3. LL
4. LL
5. Cancer
6. LL
7. Cancer
8. Cancer
9. LL
10. LL

LL: 70% Cancer: 30%

Without metal face: Outspin
LL: 100% Cancer 0%

KOs.
LL: 90% Cancer: 10%
The combo really didnt have any room to wobble or any type of life after death to survive like LL Drago. L Drago's clear wheel destabilized it every time.

LL Drago 100D vs. Flame Aquario DF145SD

Outspin
LL: 100% Flame 0%

KOs.
LL: 90% Flame: 10% (Stayed in for second then fell out)

More testing will be done tomorrow.
just wondering could you try it with eternal sharp just curious on the test
Uhm, I never requested that test.
Plus, a destablizer shouldn't hurt a wobbler : /

Seriously: Earth Whatever 90WD
Pleaseeeeeeeee.
dude, it's nonsense by letting a L drago using upper mode tho act as a stamina/balance type.
also a L drago's spinning power is easily being stealed by a circle bey(virgo,flame wheel,etc),
as it's moving in a anticlockwise.Try using a ping pong ball and you will know what is a zombie.
it's steals the bey spinning power and moing the another direction according the bey's spiining direction.
(Aug. 12, 2010  7:23 AM)Burn Phoenix Wrote: dude, it's nonsense by letting a L drago using upper mode tho act as a stamina/balance type.
also a L drago's spinning power is easily being stealed by a circle bey(virgo,flame wheel,etc),
as it's moving in a anticlockwise.Try using a ping pong ball and you will know what is a zombie.
it's steals the bey spinning power and moing the another direction according the bey's spiining direction.

What are you talking about? The upper attack mode is used to destabilize the opposing beyblade. Flame wheel does not stop its spin-stealing ability and neither does Virgo. I have thoroughly tested this. And what does a ping-pong ball have to do with this let alone describing a zombie? I highly doubt you have even tested this combo.
Post a video/results vs. Earth Bull 90WD
Really, please do.
When I have time, I will do so. Until then, maybe you should do them and post your results.
I doubt he has the parts to do so which is why he is asking you.
I technically own all the parts, though my Lightning L Drago won't be here for like 15 days.
Why Earth 90WD anyway? What's it's concept?