[Blog]  NeoBey - The Beyblade Anime Blog!

[Image: logo-template-featuring-a-graffiti-design-2804.png]

Introducing NeoBey

Over the last few weeks, me and CheetoBlader have been working to launch a blog. NeoBey is a blog that focuses on the Beyblade anime!

On NeoBey we hope to do:
  • Rankings
  • Interviews
  • Watch Guides
  • Episode Reviews
  • Character Spotlights
  • FanFiction Stuff
    And a lot more!

What are ya waiting for? Go to http://www.neobey.us/ today?
Nice ill definitely be checking this out
(Jun. 18, 2020  4:35 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Nice ill definitely be checking this out

Awesome!
i checked it out.. its pretty good .. cant wait for more contentSmile
(Jun. 18, 2020  4:37 AM)Vtryuga Wrote: i checked it out.. its pretty good .. cant wait for more contentSmile

Thank you!

15 Beyblade Quotes We Love!
https://neobey.wpengine.com/?p=51
http://www.neobey.us
Hey guys! For our next article, we have an interview with If Elias Edraki, the VA of Sakyo Kurayami, if you want to ask a question, PM me ASAP!
(Jun. 18, 2020  7:42 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Hey guys! For our next article, we have an interview with If Elias Edraki, the VA of Sakyo Kurayami, if you want to ask a question, PM me ASAP!

Dang I'm surprised you already got an interview with a voice actor planned. Even better: Its Sakyo's voice actor.
(Jun. 18, 2020  8:38 PM)MrBlade Wrote:
(Jun. 18, 2020  7:42 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Hey guys! For our next article, we have an interview with If Elias Edraki, the VA of Sakyo Kurayami, if you want to ask a question, PM me ASAP!

Dang I'm surprised you already got an interview with a voice actor planned. Even better: Its Sakyo's voice actor.

Yep! I’m actually pretty supposed too! I’m hoping to get some more interviews!
Whoa, nice website! Just checked it out! Keep up the good work!
(Jun. 18, 2020  9:27 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote: Whoa, nice website! Just checked it out! Keep up the good work!

Thanks!
Since you said you're doing Fan Fiction stuff on here, like what kind of stuff will you do Fan Fiction-wise?
(Jun. 18, 2020  10:46 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Since you said you're doing Fan Fiction stuff on here, like what kind of stuff will you do Fan Fiction-wise?

Tips, interviews, spotlights, and even exclusive fanfics! DM me if you want to write some!
(Jun. 18, 2020  10:52 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Jun. 18, 2020  10:46 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Since you said you're doing Fan Fiction stuff on here, like what kind of stuff will you do Fan Fiction-wise?

Tips, interviews, spotlights, and even exclusive fanfics! DM me if you want to write some!

I might try to write one in the future, but ive currently got 3 ongoing Fan Fictions and 1 upcoming Fan Fiction in September so i really don't want to be bothered with a 5th one right now but i may do it in the future just maybe.
(Jun. 18, 2020  10:58 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Jun. 18, 2020  10:52 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Tips, interviews, spotlights, and even exclusive fanfics! DM me if you want to write some!

I might try to write one in the future, but ive currently got 3 ongoing Fan Fictions and 1 upcoming Fan Fiction in September so i really don't want to be bothered with a 5th one right now but i may do it in the future just maybe.

Ok!
(Jun. 18, 2020  10:58 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Jun. 18, 2020  10:52 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Tips, interviews, spotlights, and even exclusive fanfics! DM me if you want to write some!

It’s fine lol. I’m writing one for it, so we’re covered for now. Thank you for your offer though! We’ll keep you in mind Wink
http://neobey.wpengine.com/?p=55
The newest article!
(Jun. 18, 2020  10:52 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote:

Also by Interviews, does this mean you interview WBO users who write Fan Fictions (if so id be down to do one)
(Jun. 19, 2020  5:28 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
Also by Interviews, does this mean you interview WBO users who write Fan Fictions (if so id be down to do one)

Yeah!
(Jun. 19, 2020  5:54 AM)Vtryuga Wrote: would u be doing episode reviews?
While we would like to, it’s certainly not at the top of our list, and it’s a bit harder because people would likely want to read about new episodes, and I don’t think either one of the writers (UltimateMaster and I) can speak or understand Japanese Lol
(Jun. 19, 2020  6:01 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jun. 19, 2020  5:54 AM)Vtryuga Wrote: would u be doing episode reviews?
While we would like to, it’s certainly not at the top of our list, and it’s a bit harder because people would likely want to read about new episodes, and I don’t think either one of the writers (UltimateMaster and I) can speak or understand Japanese 
well i did not think of that lol Wink
(Jun. 19, 2020  6:04 AM)Vtryuga Wrote:
(Jun. 19, 2020  6:01 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: While we would like to, it’s certainly not at the top of our list, and it’s a bit harder because people would likely want to read about new episodes, and I don’t think either one of the writers (UltimateMaster and I) can speak or understand Japanese 
well i did not think of that lol Wink
Lol it’s fine.
The website has an awesome layout so far! c:
(Jun. 19, 2020  6:09 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: The website has an awesome layout so far! c:

Thanks!
This website is amazing can’t wait for more in the future