[Blog]  My terrible opinions

I guess this is considered a blog. Anyways welcome, I post things here such as the ones below.

POST 1-THE PROBLEM WITH BEYBLADE BURST ANIME ADAPTIONS
POST 2-RANKING THE JAPANESE BURST ANIME OPENINGS
POST 3-BEYBLADE AND POWER SCALING
POST 4-RANKING THE BEYBLADE BURST ENGLISH OPENINGS
I stopped reading when I saw the paragraphs
(Jun. 18, 2020  10:28 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote: I stopped reading when I saw the paragraphs

at least I didnt just make it a wall of text ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
(Jun. 18, 2020  11:27 PM)snoc Wrote:
(Jun. 18, 2020  10:28 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote: I stopped reading when I saw the paragraphs

at least I didnt just make it a wall of text ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

To be fair, half of the paragraphs you made are walls of text you couldve dissected into smaller paragraphs
I swear to god I had to take a break between paragraphs, might wanna chop up those paragraphs a bit there buddy
(Jun. 19, 2020  1:16 AM)BeyBradFan Wrote: i'm starting a linkedin funraiser to buy brad his dream beyblade. can anyone reply here to let me know what kind of support I can expect.

let it rip

I'm not an expert on this, but shouldn't this not be in this thread?

(Jun. 19, 2020  1:36 AM)Xtend+ Wrote:
(Jun. 19, 2020  1:16 AM)BeyBradFan Wrote: i'm starting a linkedin funraiser to buy brad his dream beyblade. can anyone reply here to let me know what kind of support I can expect.

let it rip

I'm not an expert on this, but shouldn't this not be in this thread?

Well, support will be good, as far as I know. Bey Brad is a great guy.
people didnt like the first big paragraph so I split them into 4
(Jun. 18, 2020  8:37 PM)snoc Wrote: I guess this is considered a blog. Anyways welcome, I post things here such as the one below.

Even though it kinda is a few walls of text, I completely agree! Even though I don't read the manga, when I do see Japanese YouTubers put up videos of them reading it, I love it! The manga has some kind of magic in the battles and interactions that the anime can't(or won't) accomplish.

I'm definitely subscribing to this page.
(Jun. 18, 2020  8:37 PM)snoc Wrote: I guess this is considered a blog. Anyways welcome, I post things here such as the one below.

Very interesting opinion! I agree with some of it.
(Jun. 21, 2020  1:41 AM)BladerUmar Wrote: hey man bro where ar u

here, just took a shower....?
I actually agree with your list of op's. Nice list
posted yet again

by slightly bigger blog posts I mean multiple paragraphs to convey a large message on the very state of beyblade burst, similar to post one Grin

and the first post has slightly smaller paragraphs now.
(Jun. 28, 2020  2:15 AM)snoc Wrote: posted yet again

by slightly bigger blog posts I mean multiple paragraphs to convey a large message on the very state of beyblade burst, similar to post one Grin

and the first post has slightly smaller paragraphs now.

Interesting analysis on each series!
Shu should have been champ in god I think that would make it so the story of cho z could be more interesting when beyblade was ruled by anger and chaos by red eye and it could go more into the mind of shu and sorta have him go more and more insane after every battle till Valt brakes through to shu and become champ
(Jul. 02, 2020  2:39 PM)ShaDowTr3x Wrote: Shu should have been champ in god I think that would make it so the story of cho z could be more interesting when beyblade was ruled by anger and chaos by red eye and it could go more into the mind of shu and sorta have him go more and more insane after every battle till Valt brakes through to shu and become champ

That would be interesting..
(Jul. 02, 2020  2:45 PM)Vtryuga Wrote:
(Jul. 02, 2020  2:39 PM)ShaDowTr3x Wrote: Shu should have been champ in god I think that would make it so the story of cho z could be more interesting when beyblade was ruled by anger and chaos by red eye and it could go more into the mind of shu and sorta have him go more and more insane after every battle till Valt brakes through to shu and become champ

That would be interesting..

also the cho z spriggan could have been this like corrupted spriggan that’s more of a black and blood red and make it represent shu’s insanity

Also when shu’s going insane in his battles it could have behind him a shadow of his pose but a more evil demonic demon like shu
was supposed to make a post here but I was behind on my story and had to catch up, post tmrw.
i like agree with your English rankings. Don't forget that they got Jonathan Young(another music cover youtuber like Natewnatstobattle) to do rise, which is awesome.