[Blog]  BeyBase.com – Become a Better Blader (Kei's Beyblade Blog)

Kei have question combo burst people that like metal fight does good combo metal fight how to top best combo metal fight for the newbie to metal fight try to into get metal fight Beyblade to do what to get

Collaborated with JoJo [Jp0t] on a video featuring my recommended combo from the Variant Lucifer review! Check it and the article out. Smile
[Image: 1zMsDog.jpg]

Hi everyone! My tournament report for the recent Toronto event that I hosted–BE A HIRO–is now published on BeyBase:

Read Now: Has Beyblade Burst Sparking Taken Over Competitive Play? – BE A HIRO Tournament Report

Read my report to find out what parts were successful, how I prepared for the event, and how it was managed with consideration for COVID-19.

Check out the post now and leave a comment on the article with how you feel about Beyblade Burst Sparking’s impact on the metagame, or about hosting events safely during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Kei with this extraordinary performance of Rage on 3A; do you think it risks being overpowered in the meta? Do we need to consider for it to be banned; at least on 3A? These are going to be important questions to be answered.
(Sep. 10, 2020  4:57 AM)Kei Wrote:
[Image: 1zMsDog.jpg]

Hi everyone! My tournament report for the recent Toronto event that I hosted–BE A HIRO–is now published on BeyBase:

Read Now: Has Beyblade Burst Sparking Taken Over Competitive Play? – BE A HIRO Tournament Report

Read my report to find out what parts were successful, how I prepared for the event, and how it was managed with consideration for COVID-19.

Check out the post now and leave a comment on the article with how you feel about Beyblade Burst Sparking’s impact on the metagame, or about hosting events safely during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Just asking, did you use 6 bladed mode for Brave Valkyrie? Cuz it's top tier for opposite spin.
(Sep. 10, 2020  5:36 AM)Vtryuga Wrote: Kei with this extraordinary performance of Rage on 3A; do you think it risks being overpowered in the meta? Do we need to consider for it to be banned; at least on 3A? These are going to be important questions to be answered.

It's really powerful right now, but it still needs some time to play out more in real tournaments. Things might also change with new releases in the coming months. Banning is typically only a word reserved for discussions surrounding parts that have had a centralizing effect on the metagame for months and months on end. I don't think we're there yet with Rage (especially due to the lower amount of tournaments than usual due to COVID-19) and in my mind, it'd be harder to make a case for it to be banned given that it is an attack type, which does take some skill.

That being said, it's not invincible right now either.

(Sep. 10, 2020  5:36 AM)g2_ Wrote: Just asking, did you use 6 bladed mode for Brave Valkyrie? Cuz it's top tier for opposite spin.

In the tournament? I didn't use Brave at all.

In testing I tried both if I remember correctly and didn't find it to be better than some Wheel Xtend+ setups.
(Sep. 10, 2020  5:52 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Sep. 10, 2020  5:36 AM)g2_ Wrote: Just asking, did you use 6 bladed mode for Brave Valkyrie? Cuz it's top tier for opposite spin.

In the tournament? I didn't use Brave at all.

In testing I tried both if I remember correctly and didn't find it to be better than some Wheel Xtend+ setups.
I can make some testing but I highly disagree. Id rather use Brave than Tempest on Xtend+. I could use it on defense mode to have some flower attack potential. And Brave is way better than Tempest same spin.
(Sep. 10, 2020  7:49 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Sep. 10, 2020  5:52 AM)Kei Wrote: In the tournament? I didn't use Brave at all.

I can make some testing but I highly disagree. Id rather use Brave than Tempest on Xtend+. I could use it on defense mode to have some flower attack potential. And Brave is way better than Tempest same spin.
I would rather use Brave on Revolve for more recoil but it's L.A.D isn't that great Best Choices of L.A.D is Tempest I would also possibly use Mirage Longinus Destroy' 3A for Recoil Buster and Destroy' saving it from Bursting Brave's Attack isn't top tier either But Recoil is high so Destroy' is the best choice for Brave. As for Rage use Mobius or Jolt' and you could beat any right spin easily
(Sep. 10, 2020  7:49 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Sep. 10, 2020  5:52 AM)Kei Wrote: In the tournament? I didn't use Brave at all.

This I highly disagree with, in my match VS Zankye I was out spun by a considerable margin when I used Brave on Xt+ 2A and he used Tempest on Xt+ 2A. Even if he had the MCC Solomon I was using Lucifer on my brave. Tempest has been found to OS pP very consistently even without knocking the armor off.
(Sep. 10, 2020  1:34 PM)henwooja1 Wrote:
(Sep. 10, 2020  7:49 AM)g2_ Wrote: I can make some testing but I highly disagree. Id rather use Brave than Tempest on Xtend+. I could use it on defense mode to have some flower attack potential. And Brave is way better than Tempest same spin.

This I highly disagree with, in my match VS Zankye I was out spun by a considerable margin when I used Brave on Xt+ 2A and he used Tempest on Xt+ 2A. Even if he had the MCC Solomon I was using Lucifer on my brave. Tempest has been found to OS pP very consistently even without knocking the armor off.
I meant in attack.
(Sep. 10, 2020  2:16 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Sep. 10, 2020  1:34 PM)henwooja1 Wrote: This I highly disagree with, in my match VS Zankye I was out spun by a considerable margin when I used Brave on Xt+ 2A and he used Tempest on Xt+ 2A. Even if he had the MCC Solomon I was using Lucifer on my brave. Tempest has been found to OS pP very consistently even without knocking the armor off.
I meant in attack.

Well that makes sense. The way you phrased it made it a bit confusing
(Sep. 10, 2020  2:56 PM)henwooja1 Wrote:
(Sep. 10, 2020  2:16 PM)g2_ Wrote: I meant in attack.

Well that makes sense. The way you phrased it made it a bit confusing
I have clearly mentioned a flower pattern.
(Sep. 10, 2020  2:57 PM)g2_ Wrote: I have clearly mentioned a flower pattern.
No I meant when you said this
(Sep. 10, 2020  7:49 AM)g2_ Wrote: And Brave is way better than Tempest same spin.
I thought you meant it had better same spin stamina, which imo isn’t true
(Sep. 10, 2020  3:36 PM)henwooja1 Wrote:
(Sep. 10, 2020  2:57 PM)g2_ Wrote: I have clearly mentioned a flower pattern.
No I meant when you said this
(Sep. 10, 2020  7:49 AM)g2_ Wrote: And Brave is way better than Tempest same spin.
I thought you meant it had better same spin stamina, which imo isn’t true
You want me to do some testing?
If you want to, I'd love to see some comparisons between Brave and Tempest on Xt+ (mainly for stamina) in the Beyblade Customizations forum. Wink

I haven't really directly compared them that much myself yet, but I'd be surprised if Brave was better for same spin stamina.
(Sep. 11, 2020  1:47 AM)Kei Wrote: If you want to, I'd love to see some comparisons between Brave and Tempest on Xt+ (mainly for stamina) in the Beyblade Customizations forum. Wink

I haven't really directly compared them that much myself yet, but I'd be surprised if Brave was better for same spin stamina.
Im not saying it has better stamina, but lets just say Im going up against Perfect Phoenix Wheel Atomic. It would wreck Tempest, Brave however has much better attack then Tempest, so you simply put it in defense mode and flower pattern it. All Im saying is that while Tempest is more defensive and can beat Rage sometimes, unlike Brave it would be near helpless against Perfect Phoenix combos.
Kei your articles are a big help with the meta scene I'm glad I found your website. Can you do a article about the sparking meta right now or maybe my genesis combo. It would be a dream if I can meet you in person.
My genesis combo is regalia genesis generate
Best regards
Kai edits
(Ps be save everybody)
[Image: ArsbVRH.jpg]

Hi everyone! My tournament report for the recent Toronto event “Justin TC’s Birthday Bash” is now published on BeyBase:

Read Now: Is Beyblade Burst Sparking’s Tempest Ring Too Powerful? – WBO Tournament Report

The Tempest Ring emerged as a powerful force on Xtend+ during our previous event and this was only amplified during Justin TC’s Birthday Bash. But is it too strong? Read my report to learn more.

(Sep. 13, 2020  11:09 AM)kai edits Wrote: Kei your articles are a big help with the meta scene I'm glad I found your website. Can you do a article about the sparking meta right now or maybe my genesis combo. It would be a dream if I can meet you in person.
My genesis  combo is regalia genesis generate
Best regards
Kai edits
(Ps be save everybody)

Thanks for reading! I may do an article in the future about the Beyblade Burst Sparking metagame, but for the time being I am sort of talking about it already in my latest tournament reports.

And you combo is interesting and Generate is a pretty cool Driver, but I'm not sure I'll write an article about it ... sorry!
(Sep. 10, 2020  1:34 PM)henwooja1 Wrote:
(Sep. 10, 2020  7:49 AM)g2_ Wrote: I can make some testing but I highly disagree. Id rather use Brave than Tempest on Xtend+. I could use it on defense mode to have some flower attack potential. And Brave is way better than Tempest same spin.

Only cause it’s heavier.
Kei Would you mind doing :Finding a good Balance Driver
(Sep. 20, 2020  8:24 PM)Kei Wrote: Read Now: Is Beyblade Burst Sparking’s Tempest Ring Too Powerful? – WBO Tournament Report

The Tempest Ring emerged as a powerful force on Xtend+ during our previous event and this was only amplified during Justin TC’s Birthday Bash. But is it too strong? Read my report to learn more.

Hey Keisters, I saw your latest article great job, but I have a question. I saw you popular combo list for the tempest ring. and I saw that people used Tempest Lucifer Wheel Xtend Plus 1S. Any idea why people would use 1S if they know there are lots of powerful attack type combos out there?
[Image: dum8K9P.jpg]

Hi everyone! My tournament report for the recent Toronto event “Justin Thunder Cloud’s Skateboarding Adventure” is now published on BeyBase:

Read Now: Are Beyblade Burst Limited and Pick 3, Choose 1 the Best Formats? – WBO Tournament Report

We played using the experimental Beyblade Burst Limited format, and used the Pick 3, Choose 1 battle format for the first stage. But are improvements needed to their rules? Read my report to find out more.

(Sep. 21, 2020  1:59 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote: Kei Would you mind doing :Finding a good Balance Driver

Could you elaborate on what you mean by this? You mean a "Balance" type Driver? Or a Driver which is more stable/balanced physically?

(Sep. 24, 2020  4:52 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Hey Keisters, I saw your latest article great job, but I have a question. I saw you popular combo list for the tempest ring. and I saw that people used Tempest Lucifer Wheel Xtend Plus 1S. Any idea why people would use 1S if they know there are lots of powerful attack type combos out there?

Thanks! TLc.Wh.Xt+ 1S can certainly be defeated by attack types, but even so this combo still has a decent amount of defense against some attackers, especially if your opponent is not skilled. And at least for me, my combination of Wheel 1S is actually heavier than using something like 2A, while also providing better Life After Death potential.
(Oct. 05, 2020  7:14 PM)Kei Wrote:

Hi everyone! My tournament report for the recent Toronto event “Justin Thunder Cloud’s Skateboarding Adventure” is now published on BeyBase:

Read Now: Are Beyblade Burst Limited and Pick 3, Choose 1 the Best Formats? – WBO Tournament Report

We played using the experimental Beyblade Burst Limited format, and used the Pick 3, Choose 1 battle format for the first stage. But are improvements needed to their rules? Read my report to find out more.

(Sep. 21, 2020  1:59 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote: Kei Would you mind doing :Finding a good Balance Driver

Could you elaborate on what you mean by this? You mean a "Balance" type Driver? Or a Driver which is more stable/balanced physically?

(Sep. 24, 2020  4:52 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Hey Keisters, I saw your latest article great job, but I have a question. I saw you popular combo list for the tempest ring. and I saw that people used Tempest Lucifer Wheel Xtend Plus 1S. Any idea why people would use 1S if they know there are lots of powerful attack type combos out there?

Thanks! TLc.Wh.Xt+ 1S can certainly be defeated by attack types, but even so this combo still has a decent amount of defense against some attackers, especially if your opponent is not skilled. And at least for me, my combination of Wheel 1S is actually heavier than using something like 2A, while also providing better Life After Death potential.

I mean True defense and Balance types don't exist Currently the possibly best balance driver is Xtend+ but its Spin sta
(Oct. 05, 2020  8:11 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote: I mean True defense and Balance types don't exist Currently the possibly best balance driver is Xtend+ but its Spin sta

Actually I would like to disagree with that. Variant Lucifer 2D quest is a perfect example of a true defense type combo
(Oct. 05, 2020  8:18 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 05, 2020  8:11 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote: I mean True defense and Balance types don't exist Currently the possibly best balance driver is Xtend+ but its Spin sta

Actually I would like to disagree with that. Variant Lucifer 2D quest is a perfect example of a true defense type combo

i personally think glide or curse instead of variant. variant is too small, in my opinion

(Oct. 05, 2020  8:11 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote:
(Oct. 05, 2020  7:14 PM)Kei Wrote:

I mean True defense and Balance types don't exist Currently the possibly best balance driver is Xtend+ but its Spin sta

in my opinion, lord spriggan wheel xtend+ is the perfect example of a true balance type. lord for defense(rubber) spin equalization(rubber) attack(rubber), spriggan for tightness, wheel for everything but tightness, and xtend+ for everything but tightness.