Blitz Discussion

Ahh I see. But have you thought what Deikailo said? She said Assualt mode has more smash to it. More direct point to the MW? O.e but either way my bad bro :V
(Oct. 01, 2011  6:36 PM)Ultimate Kcpj Wrote: I told you guys, tis is true,M145 PREVAILS!
Well there's like few Second Hit then goner

I know,but its a break through for M145.
Idk... M145 is decent here, but is it Better than S130?? Are you using the M145 in the 'moved' position?? to me its just a heavy 145 track, when you use the 'moved' mode, you better hope to make immediate BIG contact, otherwise you just lose to OS... where in the normal mode, it has 'longer legs' so to speak... and S130 just seems to offer better defense at a more universal height.
^^ haha blitz unicorno M145MF may mork..
M145RF looks like FGrin sorta.
(Oct. 16, 2011  4:23 AM)gibsonmac Wrote: Idk... M145 is decent here, but is it Better than S130?? Are you using the M145 in the 'moved' position?? to me its just a heavy 145 track, when you use the 'moved' mode, you better hope to make immediate BIG contact, otherwise you just lose to OS... where in the normal mode, it has 'longer legs' so to speak... and S130 just seems to offer better defense at a more universal height.
in my case my M145 moves Tired still it seems better

I get Higher win% with S130/CH120 than M145(any 145 really) mid height is THE way to go for blitz IMO...

I get 100% against MFH Basalt BD145MB/CS... Blitz is a beast and a half though, no question... everyone NEEDS one of these wheels, if not for any other reason, then to watch Basalt fly 7 plus feet from the stadium lol...
Could someone test for me Blitz Unicorno 85/90/100 RF/R2F against 230/TH220 height defense and stamina combos? Could you test all of the tracks mentioned above please?

Thanks
Fine, sorry for the "close minded" comment. I'm still hazy on the whole purpose of testing. Correct me if Im wrong, but isnt testing used to finding a part's strong suites and get a feel for its competitive uses?
(Dec. 08, 2011  2:38 AM)blitzydaunicorn Wrote: blitz already made top tier so there is no reason to do those tests

That is one of the worst things anyone has said on this site.

(Dec. 08, 2011  2:38 AM)blitzydaunicorn Wrote: This thread has been inactive for quite awhile and blitz already made top tier so there is no reason to do those tests

I can't think of a more closed minded statement that I've read in a long, long time. Our membership is always testing and exploring - and that's exactly what we need to be doing in order to move the metagame forward.
(Dec. 08, 2011  2:38 AM)blitzydaunicorn Wrote: Fine, sorry for the "close minded" comment. I'm still hazy on the whole purpose of testing. Correct me if Im wrong, but isnt testing used to finding a part's strong suites and get a feel for its competitive uses?

This is a constantly changing metagame. New parts are always being released, and old parts must be tested against new parts - and more tests on old parts are never a bad thing.

An over-abundance of information is not a thing.
Can someone plz test R145 and try to make a combo for barrage attack mode?
Assault mode has been proven to be superior to Barrage mode for ALL uses for Blitz, and Blitz does NOT do well on 145 height tracks IIRC
Ok, and also I think people should do some more testing on XF and CWs other than unicornoII

EDIT: made some spelling corrections

Blitz has too much recoil to work on XF.

Unicorno II is an amazing clear wheel. Well Distributed and also one of the heaviest clear wheels (it is in the range of Bull, Aquario, and Kerbecs, so it probably has some defense use too). It also has good synergy with Blitz. I tried other CW's, but Unicorno II seems to be the best.
Why aren't we using R2F? (Or has there been since the first post?)

EDIT: And now upon reading, why is it losing its edge? First I hear about Diablo damaging Ares, and now it appears that other beys are having the same wearing effect. Is this a sign of worst production?
R2F is the most commonly used tip on Blitz, actually. The OP does not really include the bulk of the actual significant testing... and most combos that have involved Blitz in tournaments have also used R2F.

Blitz is more prone to breakage than any other MW released in recent memory, but still not to an outstanding degree... some users complained of Blitz's contact points getting duller and smaller as they wear, but mine is quite worn and still behaves effectively.
Ohhh, hmmmm, very intriguing. I find it super odd that it isn't made to par per se.

Now, I know this would probably be considered illegal modification, but has anyone thought of sanding theirs?
It would've been very difficult for them to have this design without it having the issue it has. The only way they could've stopped it would've been by just making it one solid piece of medal, instead of this insipid 4D garbage that structurally weakened it on a very noticable scale.

Why would anyone deliberately make their $40+ metal wheel illegal for use?
Hmmm, I see. I guess I won't ever fully comprehend what's going on unless I get it, which I don't see a reason to until it comes out in America lol. (given I ordered VariAres and Diablo Nemesis)

Hahahaha, welllll there's enough people that have multiple beyblades on here for no real reason anyway, I just figured if someone hated their Blitz, then maybe they could try it out.
Blitz is still very much worth purchasing, even with VariAres and Diablo. We have many users here that have both and will attest to as much.

It still seems illogical... plus, if I knew a test poster had a propensity for doing that, I would just absolutely disregard everything they ever said.
I'll consider it down the road if it comes cheaper then, I asked some other people and they said I was fine with what I got.

Fair enough, can't argue with that logic.
Blitz is a better attacker than Diablo, and I'm one of a few people who just can't get variares to work or something, so blitz is still the best attack wheel available. Also, I use R2F with it, always.

That said, a certain Phantom combo does very well too, though it's not a straight-up attacker.