Blitz Discussion

(Sep. 17, 2011  1:00 AM)Hazel Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2011  9:53 PM)ControL_ Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2011  9:52 PM)H8R Wrote: Recoil????
Recoil is always bad by definition it is disadvantageous and in no way can it be used in a good way.

Basalt Unicorno II BD145RB Is in no way the hardest bey to KO.
I would do this but I don't have RB (surprise surprise)
Oh come on, MF-H Basalt BD145RB has to be one of the hardest beys to KO...

Has anyone's Blitz wheels begun to wear down around the bumpy contact points?

One of the contact points on my Blitz has actually done the opposite of this - it got sharp. I'm genuinely not sure how, but the frontmost protrusion on one of the three wings on my Blitz wheel actually got sharper, to the point of occasionally scuffing my hand when I pick it up. The other two are wearing down like you would expect, though...
mine is already a bit blunt on the edges..(on the bumpy thing) which i believe the attack point of blitz...XD
that is sad...

but again benjohadi it doesn't effect performance
i believe..too blunt (i feel mine is not too blunt yet) it will affect..because when in Barrage attack mode..the bumpy thing is covered....while vice versa when in Assault mode...i think the bumoy thing is the source of its awesomeness...this is my theory...i dont want to blunt the bumoy thing on mine to make sure how real is this.. XD
(Sep. 17, 2011  2:44 PM)Benjohadi Wrote: i believe..too blunt (i feel mine is not too blunt yet) it will affect..because when in Barrage attack mode..the bumpy thing is covered....while vice versa when in Assault mode...i think the bumoy thing is the source of its awesomeness...this is my theory...i dont want to blunt the bumoy thing on mine to make sure how real is this.. XD

The primary advantage Blitz gains against Basalt and other similar, heavy defense-types, is not in the bumpy contact points themselves, but the slope leading off of them, often.

Blitz 85R2F, for example, uses those slopes to tilt Basalt/hit underneath the main bulk of the MW using the ridges ON the contact points, but not the actual faces of them.

This is why you will not likely see a massive(or really measurable) performance difference for a very, very long time.
(Sep. 17, 2011  2:57 PM)Hazel Wrote: The primary advantage Blitz gains against Basalt and other similar, heavy defense-types, is not in the bumpy contact points themselves, but the slope leading off of them, often.

Blitz 85R2F, for example, uses those slopes to tilt Basalt/hit underneath the main bulk of the MW using the ridges ON the contact points, but not the actual faces of them.

QFT! thankyou hazel for explaining that so well!
and not to mention Blitz getting blunt almost increases the slope so if anything this should help performance ...
(Sep. 17, 2011  2:57 PM)Hazel Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2011  2:44 PM)Benjohadi Wrote: i believe..too blunt (i feel mine is not too blunt yet) it will affect..because when in Barrage attack mode..the bumpy thing is covered....while vice versa when in Assault mode...i think the bumoy thing is the source of its awesomeness...this is my theory...i dont want to blunt the bumoy thing on mine to make sure how real is this.. XD

The primary advantage Blitz gains against Basalt and other similar, heavy defense-types, is not in the bumpy contact points themselves, but the slope leading off of them, often.

This is why you will not likely see a massive(or really measurable) performance difference for a very, very long time.

hmmph..that makes more sense...haha..but the blunt looks on the bumoy thing is sure made my blitz ugly..i hate it..
Mine is worn but works great
It doesn't really even matter if the metal wheel is "worn". Only if the metal wheel becomes hugely misshapen.
Yes but luckily mine hasn't done that yet.
It takes a few battles, it will get a smooth bump like thing on the 3 blades, but its not too much to worry about.
It won't effect the performance, well, not HUGELY, maybe by like, 0.000001%
Has any of you guys tried Blitz on TH170? Its VERY good. This is the result I can remeber free the free play at the tourney today.

BUTh170RF [170 height] 4/5 all KOs

BasaltRexBD145CS 1/5 one outspin.

Didnt have enough time to do 10-20. Tourney was just starting by then.

I dont have it but tested it with Galaxy4Ever. He discovered it and I offered to help him. That combo is deadlyyy
5 rounds isn't enough. And Why did you test it against Basalt Rex?
(Sep. 19, 2011  2:06 AM)BeyCenter Wrote: 5 rounds isn't enough. And Why did you test it against Basalt Rex?
Personally Rex is a substitution for Kerbeck in matter in fact I can test Bull/ Aquario with RS and RSF.

Besides I was testing with othellog with MF-H Basalt Kerbeck TH170D and I using MF Biltz Unicorno TH170R2F(Slight Worn) and destroyed this annoying Stamina survivor... by 3 rounds witch i understand it not enough testing. After that he changed D to F or WF? Still dominated....

Alright here are my testing for the night.......This should finalize the whole Basalt spamming With BD145....

Equipment
RS Testing....
RSF Testing

(Sep. 19, 2011  4:50 AM)Galaxy4ever Wrote: Alright here are my testing for the night.......This should finalize the whole Basalt spamming With BD145....

Equipment
RS Testing....
RSF Testing
not bad at all but my S130 variant gets much better results...

(Sep. 19, 2011  10:49 AM)H8R Wrote:
(Sep. 19, 2011  4:50 AM)Galaxy4ever Wrote: Alright here are my testing for the night.......This should finalize the whole Basalt spamming With BD145....

Equipment
RS Testing....
RSF Testing
not bad at all but my S130 variant gets much better results...
S130 and R145 are the best recoil track so it a little difgferent then Th170 but the other post i posted with Basaalt TH170 still got dominated badly
He may mean the tracks with most recoil, or that prevent it.
Some more testing for Blitz S130RF!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEFEJ_tsg9M
Can anyone that owns blitz test

MF Blitz _____ 85RF/R2F against MF-H Basalt Kerbecs TH220/230MF please?
(Sep. 26, 2011  9:47 AM)RustyXD Wrote: Can anyone that owns blitz test

MF Blitz _____ 85RF/R2F against MF-H Basalt Kerbecs TH220/230MF please?

MF Blitz Unicorno 85RF VS MF-H Basalt Kerbecs TH220MF
BU:17(2 OS, 15 KO)
BK:3(3 OS)
Most of the time blitz would just force basalt out with ease I assume that WF MIGHT work better but I don't have it...
Well those are good results on Blitz's part although i kind of expected it but the 85 thing was my main concern. Looks like I should get blitz but I haven't bought beys in ages plus it comes in that expensive set.

Thanks for the tests man blitz looks top tier worthy to me Smile
IMO Blitz is better than VariAres since it has an easier time KO'ing Basalt
What Many people don't understand is that Blitz works best in the combo..
MF Blitz Unicorno S130RF/R2F trust me I invented the actual combo and I shall make a thread for it containing all the tests that I did in the previous pages... I'm awaiting the time when this is added... But I shouldn't get my hopes up...
After all it is the decision of the advanced members...
So the best Blitz combo is MF Blitz Unicorno 85R2F?
One of the best, as along with CH120.