Bleach

(May. 17, 2009  5:58 PM)Zander Soulwind Wrote: True, it did just trail away from him after he got hit so he could well be alive but I still think he is dead. If I am wrong then I will wear a 'Dunce' hat.

I am totally holding you to this bet, just so you know.
I remember seeing some bit where it turns out Ichigo's father is a shinigami. Whatever happened with that?

I watch the anime occasionally.
(May. 18, 2009  10:07 PM)Synesthesia Wrote: I remember seeing some bit where it turns out Ichigo's father is a shinigami. Whatever happened with that?

Yeah, there hasn't been much more on that but I think he will show himself soon and that will be the best.

The Vizards will be coming back into it again as well so we will see what they can do which will also rock.

Edit: Toto, what do I get if I am right then?
Seems there's a lot happening in the manga right now. I'm still just following the anime, but if they end up going into another long filler arc, I might just end up reading through it.
(May. 19, 2009  4:53 PM)Zander Soulwind Wrote: Edit: Toto, what do I get if I am right then?
a big ol' kiss between the cheeks

also, carp hitsugaya. he's fighting someone stronger than ulquiorra and doesn't have a scratch on him. lame.
(May. 22, 2009  2:33 PM)Toto Wrote: a big ol' kiss between the cheeks

also, carp hitsugaya. he's fighting someone stronger than ulquiorra and doesn't have a scratch on him. lame.

In that case, never mind.

And what do you mean, he had his arm and leg cut off and to be honest, he was getting his carp kicked but I am interested in what this move of his is.
Well we did get to see Toshiro's new move
I'm also thinking what Soifon's Bankai could be.
Well, looks like I was wrong about her not having a Ban Kai but o well, something to look forward to.
Gasp Soi Fon fires huge beam. I wonder if fatty got caught in that and if it killed the 2nd espada, I hope it did kill him.
Does anyone where i can get bleach animated avatars. but theres one website but it keeps bloking me its videobleach
Sorry, Muslimboi, I have no idea.

On another topic, am I the only one that thinks that mister Kubo, the writer of Bleach, for those who don't know, is really starting to lack ideas? I mean he's down to using bazookas and guns. I really thought Bleach would be nothing but swords, daggers and other metallic objects. Seeing guns just seems out of picture, like I'm watching Trigun, or something. Not that there's anything wrong with Trigun, but the essence of Bleach doesn't involve guns. Why don't they all use guns, then? Wouldn't those be a lot more effective than swords?

Also, the power level seems a little off. Hitsugaya who had trouble fighting Yammy, the tenth Espada can now defeat the third Espada. What's wrong with Halibel? Was she just having a bad day, otherwise, it doesn't make sense.

I'm kind of afraid Bleach takes a wrong turn and starts being really bad...
You haven't read the latest chapter yet. Hitsugaya and Soi Fon didn't beat Harribel or Barragan, and Wonderweiss is probably a Vasto Lorde. Hitsugaya never fought Yammy either--he's technically never beaten an Espada. Also, only Starrk uses guns. They only shoot Cero too--that's nothing new.
OMG The Vizards are here. Prepare to get your butt kicked Aizen!
Whoa, they are a hell of a lot stronger than thought and that kid is crazy, talk about speed and that huge thing is ugly but very powerful to be able to blow away Yamamoto's flames. But yeah, kick their butts Vizards. Smile
(Jul. 02, 2009  1:54 AM)Toto Wrote: You haven't read the latest chapter yet. Hitsugaya and Soi Fon didn't beat Harribel or Barragan, and Wonderweiss is probably a Vasto Lorde. Hitsugaya never fought Yammy either--he's technically never beaten an Espada. Also, only Starrk uses guns. They only shoot Cero too--that's nothing new.

I have just read it. Luckily, it's getting a lot more interesting, now. I'm surprised Wonderweiss could do such a thing, though, but I love that big...slimmy...tentacle-like monster. Aizen, Gin and Tosen are free, now, too. I feel it's gonna be awesome! However, I still think Soi Fon's Bankai was ridiculous. Bazookas don't belong in Bleach, although that very weapon doesn't seem to have affected barragan much.

The Vizard are gonna be a pain in the carp, though...for Aizen, I mean. I wonder if he's gonna show a glimpse of surprise...

EDIT: And yeah, Hitsugaya did fight Yammy, at some point. With Wonderweiss and Luppi, remember? It was a diversion to kidnap Orihime.
That "bazooka" you are talking about may be something used to amplify reiatsu and shoots them large-scale
(Jul. 04, 2009  2:07 PM)FelGrand Wrote: That "bazooka" you are talking about may be something used to amplify reiatsu and shoots them large-scale

Erm, no, a Bazooka is what Soi Fons Bankai really was and with all honesty, it was rubbish.
Maybe that is how it works but, no matter how you look at it, it's still a bazooka that has nothing to do, here, either it shoots reiatsu, canonball, chicken or whatever, it still shoots stuff, making it a bazooka, especially by the shape.
Yup. I think mister Kubo just decided that he needed to stop making linking the Shikai and the Bankai, like Renji's Bankai is similar to his shikai and so is Hitsugaya's and so on. I think he just realized that some bankai could be very hard to link, like what could possibly be Ichimaru's Bankai, having anything to do with Shinzo's power? It's hard to think about anything that makes sense and still remains a little threatening.

I'm talking about that now but, for all I know, Tite Kubo's not even going to show it to us...
Hmm...Gin's Shikai-Bankai is indeed a little difficult to link, but it couldn't be some crappy gun/bazooka/rifle
thing for a bankai again would it?