Bleach

(Jul. 04, 2009  4:49 PM)Dude Wrote: like what could possibly be Ichimaru's Bankai, having anything to do with Shinzo's power?

I thought about this and I think it could end up that it could move into any direction it wants and still be a long as it wants and it could have more blades come out of it like thorns come out a stem, if you get what I mean.
(Jul. 04, 2009  4:54 PM)FelGrand Wrote: Hmm...Gin's Shikai-Bankai is indeed a little difficult to link, but it couldn't be some crappy gun/bazooka/rifle
thing for a bankai again would it?

You never know, with Tite Kubo...For all we know it could be a gun that shoots 10 feet tall pink flowers...

(Jul. 04, 2009  9:07 PM)Zander Soulwind Wrote: I thought about this and I think it could end up that it could move into any direction it wants and still be a long as it wants and it could have more blades come out of it like thorns come out a stem, if you get what I mean.

Yeah, I get what you mean and I can kind of already imagine it, although I though he could already do that...and if that's all he can...or rather could do, it seems a little weak, for a Bankai, when one bankai can create a giant worm thingy that breaths toxic gaz and another one can create a million little blades that are so small they're invisible for the naked eye...and all Gin could do is move is sword around a little better...Meh
You still seem to miss how good it would be, if it can turn, go as long as it wants and have blades come out of blades then it what be insane. think of it this way, he could trap you in a sharp cage with this and then send loads of blades at you at once with no where for you to go at all, you would soon die. I must say though, i don't really think Gin is a bad guy.
(Jul. 04, 2009  11:10 PM)Zander Soulwind Wrote: I must say though, i don't really think Gin is a bad guy.

Pfff, what, you have doubts, or something? It's fairly obvious that, at the very least, he doesn't want to be there. He probably did some deal with Aizen that, if he served him, he wouldn't hurt Rangiku or something.

But it would indeed be pretty cool, I gotta admit, althought, when you think about it, a flash-step would probably be enough to escape that "Blade Prison" and seeing how Ichigo in Bankai and with vizard mask is pretty fast, I suppose he could probably escape it, too...In fact, most people with a bankai could do something against it, if not beat it. Byakuya's could make a shield out of all the little blades, Hitsugaya's could make a shield out of ice as well as freeze all of Gin's blades, Soi Fon's, as ridiculous as it is, could probably blast her way threw the blades...Still seems a little meh, even though it's still awesome.
First of, it might move at a high speed, faster than the flash step and second, think back to when Gin used his sword to push Ichigo back through the gate, when it hit Ichigo's sword which was also in Shikai, it pretty much went right through it and i don't think Gin was even trying so in my eyes, this might mean that his blade is a very strong kind of metal that can't be broken all that easierly. As for the cage thing, it would only have to be as big as the person he is trapping for it to work, it doen't have to be huge.

The only bankai that gets me is Aizens, it is pretty much perfect in Shikai so what on earth could his Bankai be?

Edit: Also concider the fact that the blades might be very sharp and might be able to cut through anything.
Pretty funny considering we're kind of arguing about a Bankai that doesn't exist yet XD For all we know, mister Kubo has a totally different idea for Ichimaru's Bankai...

But your idea does sound cool =D
I know this thread is primarily for the manga, but allow me to vent that the anime pisses me off to no end.

How long have they been doing this Hueco Mundo arc now? They've already had like two fillers and now we have another one. Geeez!
(Jul. 05, 2009  8:05 PM)Khel Wrote: They've already had like two fillers and now we have another one. Geeez!

Really, we do?

I haven't been checking the anime, for a while, because that new opening was just so bad, to me, but now we have another filler?

I knew it would happen, too, the Amagai one just didn't last long enough.
(Jul. 05, 2009  8:05 PM)Khel Wrote: I know this thread is primarily for the manga, but allow me to vent that the anime pisses me off to no end.

How long have they been doing this Hueco Mundo arc now? They've already had like two fillers and now we have another one. Geeez!

Yeah, i don't watch the anime for this very reason, fillers are annoying, meaningless and boring, they only do them because they might be catching up with the manga which is the case for Bleach.

And it doesn't really matter what Gin's Bankai is and there isn't really much point in guessing, we will just see when it comes to it.
(Jul. 05, 2009  9:24 PM)Zander Soulwind Wrote: And it doesn't really matter what Gin's Bankai is and there isn't really much point in guessing, we will just see when it comes to it.

Oh, don't mind our off-topicness, we were just guessing XD

But yeah, fillers are stupid. The Bount filler was nicely placed in the Bleach time-line but was really boring and...well, the whole vampire gimmick seemed like a joke, or something.

But the second filler arc was even worse. Not only was it terribly placed in the time-line, it was also even more boring than the first one. The whole thing about little 11 years old girls marrying men that are way older than them...I mean, this is why I watch Bleach! So I can hear cliché sentences like "You killed my father!" Ugh...

The mere though of another filler makes me tremble in fear. What uninteresting plot will they think of now?
(Jul. 05, 2009  8:18 PM)Dude Wrote: Really, we do?

I haven't been checking the anime, for a while, because that new opening was just so bad, to me, but now we have another filler?

I knew it would happen, too, the Amagai one just didn't last long enough.

At the end of the last episode they had this silly skit where they said they were taking a break from the Hueco Mundo Arc.
(Jul. 05, 2009  10:58 PM)Khel Wrote: At the end of the last episode they had this silly skit where they said they were taking a break from the Hueco Mundo Arc.

It's actually the Fake Karakura Town Arc now Wink
(Jul. 06, 2009  12:16 AM)Anu Wrote: It's actually the Fake Karakura Town Arc now Wink

Well, it is, but Ichigo, Chad, Uryuu, Rukia and Orihime (Who are pretty much the main characters of the show) are in Hueco Mundo...but they're taking a vacation...Ugh...
Actually, the next two episodes technically aren't filler. Just like the Karakurizer, they happened in the manga--special bonus chapters only in the volumes.
Huh, guess you're right...Although that doesn't stop the fact that it's really stupid.

But, at least, it's not a filler arc! We'll probably see that very soon, but not yet! Seriously, they're just too close to where Tite Kubo is, now, storiline-wise.
(Jul. 06, 2009  9:10 AM)Toto Wrote: Actually, the next two episodes technically aren't filler. Just like the Karakurizer, they happened in the manga--special bonus chapters only in the volumes.

If you are talking about turn back the pendulum then that has already been done on the anime but if you are talking about something else then I have no idea. :\
(Jul. 06, 2009  5:00 PM)Zander Soulwind Wrote: If you are talking about turn back the pendulum then that has already been done on the anime but if you are talking about something else then I have no idea. :\

No, I think he's reffering to "The Rug Shinigami Is Born" and "Summer! Sea! Swimsuit Festival!"

There's also "The Materialization Of Zanpakuto" now, I'm not sure if that could be considered filler cause it sounds kinda cool.
(Jul. 06, 2009  8:09 PM)Dude Wrote: No, I think he's reffering to "The Rug Shinigami Is Born" and "Summer! Sea! Swimsuit Festival!"

There's also "The Materialization Of Zanpakuto" now, I'm not sure if that could be considered filler cause it sounds kinda cool.

Rug Shinigami is born? Wonder what that means and the other one does sound pretty cool, as for the Summer one............That will be completely pointless.
Perverts will be satisfied, I guess...

I'm gonna watch it, too...wonder what that means.
the reason its filler is so that the manga can get ahead some more but it seems that tite kubo is trying 2 make it as dramatic as poss in the manga at the mo so fights r being dragged out no end which is rather annoying as these fights will last 1or 2 episodes at the max apart from ichigo vs ulqiora (yes i kno its not spelt rite lol) bearing in mind these manga artists hav 7 days 2 rite draw and ink 19 pages whereas the anime has a team of 12-15 ppl working on loads of episodes all in 1 go
(Jul. 08, 2009  3:14 PM)BlacK PhoeniX Wrote: the reason its filler is so that the manga can get ahead some more but it seems that tite kubo is trying 2 make it as dramatic as poss in the manga at the mo so fights r being dragged out no end which is rather annoying as these fights will last 1or 2 episodes at the max apart from ichigo vs ulqiora (yes i kno its not spelt rite lol) bearing in mind these manga artists hav 7 days 2 rite draw and ink 19 pages whereas the anime has a team of 12-15 ppl working on loads of episodes all in 1 go

They probably have a lot more people working on an episode, especially if it's made in Korea.

Most of the time, they'll just add stuff in the fights, like Hisagi Shuhei versus...err...one of Barragan's Fraccion (Findor, I think), the Fraccion never, in the manga, used his lieutenant level cero and bala, although they were pretty cool in that blue-ish colot, but he never did. They're just dragging on about this and it's made even more boring by the fact that I know how it's gonna end, since I read the chapters.

I just wanna see the fight between Ulquiorra and Ichigo, see how much stuff they're gonna add in, 'cause they will, since, right after that, we'll discover what Yammy really is and that's way too early, so they'll either make fights a lot longer or they'll right out make another filler arc, but no one wants that!
Like most fillers, they drop the shows' rating and the fans will have a murderous rampage. (looks over and sees Fans with knives and pitchforks)
(Jul. 06, 2009  8:09 PM)Dude Wrote: No, I think he's reffering to "The Rug Shinigami Is Born" and "Summer! Sea! Swimsuit Festival!"

No, I mean 227 was all in the manga. It takes place before the series started, and is all about Mizuiro. I really liked the chapter because it made Mizuiro into the most realistic character in the whole series. He has a life outside of Ichigo's circle. He sleeps with older women and hangs out with people nobody else knows. The same can't really be said for the other characters, aside from Chad.

Bleach on the Beach, 228, was also a chapter in the manga. They're only in the volumes--not in Weekly Shonen Jump.
Bleach is probably the awesomest anime there is!

Post 100!