Bleach

(Jul. 09, 2009  7:30 AM)Toto Wrote: No, I mean 227 was all in the manga. It takes place before the series started, and is all about Mizuiro. I really liked the chapter because it made Mizuiro into the most realistic character in the whole series. He has a life outside of Ichigo's circle. He sleeps with older women and hangs out with people nobody else knows. The same can't really be said for the other characters, aside from Chad.

Bleach on the Beach, 228, was also a chapter in the manga. They're only in the volumes--not in Weekly Shonen Jump.

Yeah, I have those...I didn't really care for Mizuiro, although his character is kind of interesting. But I don't really know why he's in Bleach, because, when you think about it, he's not really there for comic relief because Keigo Asano (Who's strangely voiced by Yuri Lowenthal, in english) is already there to do that, along with all of Ichigo's other student pals. He doesn't make the story progress in any ways, either, but I don't mind him either...strange...

Bleach At The Beach is just a proof that Tite Kubo is either a very perverted man or that he knows that a lot of his characters are sexy and wants to please pervert readers. I do not mind that, though, except for the fact that it makes no sense.

We also have the prequel chapter with Rukia who gets the mission to go kill hollows in the World Of The Living...Wasn't really useful, either.
^Find me a mainstream Shonen Manga that doesn't feature the well endowed.

I stopped the anime for a bit, what episode is it at?
Also, if anybody knows the ep number where Nel unleashes her resurrecion [sp] against nnoitora [the espada spoon]

So...Have the ulqiorria fangirls recovered yet?
(Jul. 10, 2009  6:48 AM)asterisk93 Wrote: ^Find me a mainstream Shonen Manga that doesn't feature the well endowed.

I stopped the anime for a bit, what episode is it at?
Also, if anybody knows the ep number where Nel unleashes her resurrecion [sp] against nnoitora [the espada spoon]

So...Have the ulqiorria fangirls recovered yet?

I think 227.
195 for the second part.

Here's just the episode list if you need it.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_bleach_episodes
(Jul. 10, 2009  6:48 AM)asterisk93 Wrote: So...Have the ulqiorria fangirls recovered yet?

That was so sad. Poor Ulqiorria. I have this ominous felling that he's gonna come back..~~
no hes dead not gunn come pack however we didnt c grimjoww die so he s mor likely 2 return
(Jul. 10, 2009  11:53 AM)BlacK PhoeniX Wrote: no hes dead not gunn come pack however we didnt c grimjoww die so he s mor likely 2 return

Tite Kubo sure would make a lot of people happy, by bringing back Ulquiorra in some way. A lot of fans really liked that character.

And, even though Grimmjow is a very popular character, I don't see him having his place in the manga, anymore. Ichigo has probably become too powerful for him to even try to defeat. In the worst case, Hollow Ichigo takes the control again and kicks his carp in two seconds.

What, do you want him to become a good guy, or something?
(Jul. 10, 2009  2:07 PM)Dude Wrote: Tite Kubo sure would make a lot of people happy, by bringing back Ulquiorra in some way. A lot of fans really liked that character.

And, even though Grimmjow is a very popular character, I don't see him having his place in the manga, anymore. Ichigo has probably become too powerful for him to even try to defeat. In the worst case, Hollow Ichigo takes the control again and kicks his carp in two seconds.

What, do you want him to become a good guy, or something?

I can imagine the InouexUlquoirra fanbase rising...
(Jul. 10, 2009  2:10 PM)Dragonsclaw Wrote: I can imagine the InouexUlquoirra fanbase rising...

Well, the last Ulquiorra scene was kind of...a sign of love from Ulquiorra, but he's dead, now, so we won't see anymore signs of that!
(Jul. 10, 2009  2:10 PM)Dragonsclaw Wrote: I can imagine the InouexUlquoirra fanbase rising...

Good Grief, Did it ever come to peoples minds that Ulquoirra is a hollow and the reason he has a hole somewhere on his body (chest) is because he doesn't have a heart so he does not feel love, friendship, hate or anger, hence why he was not affraid to die. That Pairing is what ruins things since the last part was put in just to try and keep people happy.
(Jul. 10, 2009  7:45 PM)Zander Soulwind Wrote: Good Grief, Did it ever come to peoples minds that Ulquoirra is a hollow and the reason he has a hole somewhere on his body (chest) is because he doesn't have a heart so he does not feel love, friendship, hate or anger, hence why he was not affraid to die. That Pairing is what ruins things since the last part was put in just to try and keep people happy.

Well, while it would be interesting if hollows could gain back their hearts threw long human contact, Ulquiorra is way to cold to gain emotions only threw the few very embarrassing and violent meetings with Inoue.

Ulquiorra should just have remained cold and stoic all the way until his death.
(Jul. 11, 2009  5:10 PM)FelGrand Wrote: I have an interesting fact:

Mizuiro Kojima is born on Beyday

http://bleach.wikia.com/wiki/Mizuiro_Kojima

Doesn't BeyDay change date every year?

Can anybody say "Fanfiction"?

Grimmjow will most definitely come back as a minor character. 90% sure of this.
Ulqi on the other hand, kinda evaporated... So i'm pretty sure he's restricted to flashbacks.

(Jul. 10, 2009  7:45 PM)Zander Soulwind Wrote: Good Grief, Did it ever come to peoples minds that Ulquoirra is a hollow and the reason he has a hole somewhere on his body (chest) is because he doesn't have a heart so he does not feel love, friendship, hate or anger, hence why he was not affraid to die. That Pairing is what ruins things since the last part was put in just to try and keep people happy.

Grimmjow has a hollow hole. I'm pretty sure "Batsh*t Insanity* counts as anger.

Ulqiorria didn't fear death because that's his character. He doesn't feel much...

That being said, the dub has reached it's hilariously long filler arc over here.

Any thoughts on the Bounto/Bounts, my good people?
(Jul. 10, 2009  7:45 PM)Zander Soulwind Wrote: Good Grief, Did it ever come to peoples minds that Ulquoirra is a hollow and the reason he has a hole somewhere on his body (chest) is because he doesn't have a heart so he does not feel love, friendship, hate or anger, hence why he was not affraid to die.

Seen the episode where Orihime's brother (hollow) kills himself ?
(Jul. 14, 2009  7:12 AM)Dragonsclaw Wrote: Seen the episode where Orihime's brother (hollow) kills himself ?

That can't really count because he was a very young hollow, plus hollow attacks are influenced by the former feelings the humans had, so, for sure, he must still have some sort of feelings, even as a hollow. Plus, I really don't think hollows lack feelings, anyway. We could easily see that Nnoitra had a deep hatred towards Nel and, as far as I'm concerned, you need a heart (or at least some feelings) to hate someone and a lot of arrancars respect other arrancars, like most of the Fraccion of the Espada.

(Jul. 14, 2009  6:52 AM)asterisk93 Wrote: Any thoughts on the Bounto/Bounts, my good people?

Is there even any doubt that this filler sucked? Seriously, it took every single stereotypes of the world and put them all in a long as hell bunch of episodes. Plus they created good characters (Which can obviously not be killed, since that would be too dramatic) which are annoying as hell. I hate those god damn new mod souls, wasn't Kon enough?!
I couldn't be bothered watching the Bount Arc. Just get rid of the fillers but I understand its for the manga...
(Jul. 15, 2009  12:25 AM)Dragonsclaw Wrote: I couldn't be bothered watching the Bount Arc. Just get rid of the fillers but I understand its for the manga...

They actually had an okay idea with the Amagai one, in my opinion, but it was WAY too short and, now, we're stock with probably another one, so soon...
AMAGAI SHUUSKE, OH GOD.

I think that one was...okay.

However, as much as it sucked, be thankful they weren't as horrible/abundant as naruto filler.
[brrr]

Am I wrong in saying that arc was mainly for Kira's character development?
He did quite a bit.

Moving along, Thoughts on Memories of Nobody/ Diamond Dust Rebellion?

I kinda Liked MoN, and DDR was great for Hitsu Fanservice, i guess.

Haven't seen the third, is it any good?
(Jul. 15, 2009  7:13 AM)asterisk93 Wrote: AMAGAI SHUUSKE, OH GOD.

I think that one was...okay.

However, as much as it sucked, be thankful they weren't as horrible/abundant as naruto filler.
[brrr]

Am I wrong in saying that arc was mainly for Kira's character development?
He did quite a bit.

Moving along, Thoughts on Memories of Nobody/ Diamond Dust Rebellion?

I kinda Liked MoN, and DDR was great for Hitsu Fanservice, i guess.

Haven't seen the third, is it any good?

Kira was so important in it simply because his popularity was going crazy, in Japan. If Momo had been more popular, she would have replaced Kira, surely. It wasn't really for his character development as much as it was just to make the fans happy.

The two first movies were both okay, but the third one looks like the best one to date. There's no way of seeing it yet, as far as I know, but I do want to see it, 'cause it looks awesome! With Rukia going maniac, at the end...epic.

But, like I said, we can't see, although if anyone has a link, that would be great!
Momo is cute... And I've seen the movie..so far the best...
(Jul. 17, 2009  3:26 PM)Dragonsclaw Wrote: Momo is cute... And I've seen the movie..so far the best...

YOU'VE SEEN IT?! Where, might I ask? Joyful_3 Please send a link, or something.

And yeah, Momo is kinda cute Joyful_3
(Jul. 14, 2009  6:52 AM)asterisk93 Wrote: That being said, the dub has reached it's hilariously long filler arc over here.

That being said, it has already gone past the whole bount thing, thank the rabbits for that.
Gah, TELL ME!
Anybody know anything plotwise about the 3rd movie?

This is one of the many reasons i watch bleach.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yl5EC3bY5sE

Grimmjow fight was epic.

(Jul. 17, 2009  7:46 PM)Zander Soulwind Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2009  6:52 AM)asterisk93 Wrote: That being said, the dub has reached it's hilariously long filler arc over here.

That being said, it has already gone past the whole bount thing, thank the rabbits for that.

Amen.
(Jul. 17, 2009  8:44 PM)asterisk93 Wrote: Anybody know anything plotwise about the 3rd movie?

Yeah, it seems that everyone has forgotten about Rukia, including herself, but that Ichigo remembers that "someone important" is missing and probably needs his help. He goes to the SS only to find that the soul reapers (shinigami, for all I care) have also forgotten about him, probably because there would be no reason for them to know about Ichigo, if Rukia had never existed. Rukia finds herself waking up in a cabin or something in the Rukongai (where she grew up, if you didn't know) with two kids...

This is getting too long, you can read this, if you want to know everything, about the movie: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bleach:_Fad..._Your_Name
(Jul. 17, 2009  10:29 PM)Dude Wrote: Yeah, it seems that everyone has forgotten about Rukia, including herself, but that Ichigo remembers that "someone important" is missing and probably needs his help. He goes to the SS only to find that the soul reapers (shinigami, for all I care) have also forgotten about him, probably because there would be no reason for them to know about Ichigo, if Rukia had never existed. Rukia finds herself waking up in a cabin or something in the Rukongai (where she grew up, if you didn't know) with two kids...

This is getting too long, you can read this, if you want to know everything, about the movie: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bleach:_Fad..._Your_Name

So, what you are saying is Rukia's existence is starting to fade away?