Bleach

(May. 14, 2009  2:34 AM)Toto Wrote: holy carp, barragan is terrifying

how the hell are they going to win

They will win.........Somehow. Tired
(May. 14, 2009  2:34 AM)Toto Wrote: holy carp, barragan is terrifying

how the hell are they going to win

I wouldn't sell Soifon short...She does still have Bankai and Shunko.
(May. 14, 2009  9:19 PM)Slammin Wrote: I wouldn't sell Soifon short...She does still have Bankai and Shunko.

I'm not a 100% on this but I don't think that sword can go into Bankai and Shunko would be useless against that guy.
(May. 14, 2009  9:24 PM)Zander Soulwind Wrote: I'm not a 100% on this but I don't think that sword can go into Bankai and Shunko would be useless against that guy.

What I mean is we don't know what here Bankai can do. It may be a long-range weapon.
(May. 14, 2009  9:48 PM)Slammin Wrote: What I mean is we don't know what here Bankai can do. It may be a long-range weapon.

I mean that it might not have a Bankai. I think it was said some time but I can't find it. I could be wrong though.
It has to have a Bankai... She's a Captain. It was said the only captain who doesn't have Bankai is Kenpachi
(May. 15, 2009  1:13 AM)Anu Wrote: It has to have a Bankai... She's a Captain. It was said the only captain who doesn't have Bankai is Kenpachi

i'm amused at how completely meaningless this sentence is to anyone who hasn't watched this show
Yeah, Kenny doesn't have a Bankai. Honestly, he's probably not that strong. I bet that little girl he hangs out with could whoop him.
Meanwhile...
Did Ichigo ever learn how to control Hollow Form, so he could maintain it longer? I kinda got out of the loop a while back.
(May. 15, 2009  1:19 AM)fragbait Wrote: Yeah, Kenny doesn't have a Bankai. Honestly, he's probably not that strong. I bet that little girl he hangs out with could whoop him.
Meanwhile...
Did Ichigo ever learn how to control Hollow Form, so he could maintain it longer? I kinda got out of the loop a while back.

Yachiru could never beat Kenpachi XD
And yeah he can use it for more than 11 seconds.
(May. 14, 2009  9:56 PM)Zander Soulwind Wrote: I mean that it might not have a Bankai. I think it was said some time but I can't find it. I could be wrong though.

....Yeah I just better read your post now and am punching myself for missing that point. However, I'm not too sure a zanpakutou would exist like that in the Bleach universe; it just seems...weird, you know?

(Yeah, I realize our comments are useless to non-fans of the show)
Hehehehe....
I remember that time that Rukia basically called Ichigo a Pansy because he wouldn't use Hollow form. Funnyest carp on Adult Swim in awhile.
(May. 15, 2009  1:16 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: i'm amused at how completely meaningless this sentence is to anyone who hasn't watched this show
I was just thinking about this the other day. I recorded an episode on TV and I put it on, and the opening recap sentence made absolutely no sense. I'm not going to punctuate anything for you here.

"sosuke aizen, who betrayed the soul society and left the seireitei in chaos, has set his plan into motion--arrancars have arrived in karakura. using the hogyoku, aizen has created these arrancars by shattering the boundary between soul reapers and hollows"
(May. 15, 2009  1:59 AM)Slammin Wrote: ....Yeah I just better read your post now and am punching myself for missing that point. However, I'm not too sure a zanpakutou would exist like that in the Bleach universe; it just seems...weird, you know?

(Yeah, I realize our comments are useless to non-fans of the show)

I will also point out that her sword is already deadly since two hits in the same place kills someone straight away and I will also point out that the zanpakutou is past along to the one that becomes captain in that devision, it does not belong to one person, i would have thought you know who had it before hand.

Also, i thought this thread was just to talk about Bleach anyway.
(May. 15, 2009  5:24 PM)Zander Soulwind Wrote: I will also point out that her sword is already deadly since two hits in the same place kills someone straight away and I will also point out that the zanpakutou is past along to the one that becomes captain in that devision, it does not belong to one person,
But Kaname Tosen also received his zanpakutou from someone else, that lady he admired, and was able to achieve Bankai with it.

Quote:i would have thought you know who had it before hand.
It was her grandmother, right? After whom she is named.

Quote:Also, i thought this thread was just to talk about Bleach anyway.

Hahaha...Tell that to Brad.
I like the recent trend of losing limbs in the manga. It makes me laugh, but makes me wonder what'll happen to them after if they don't die.
(May. 15, 2009  6:06 PM)G Wrote: I like the recent trend of losing limbs in the manga. It makes me laugh, but makes me wonder what'll happen to them after if they don't die.
Orihime. I'm thinking she'll die this arc so upcoming battles get less convenient for the heroes, but she doesn't really deserve to. Then again, in the pilot chapter for Bleach, she did die. Maybe Kubo's setting her up to be a tragic character. I mean, she's only a 15-year-old girl.
couldn't resist

list of characters in bleach who has lost a limb:

grimmjow
yammy
mayuri
soi fon
ulquorra
probably more
If she does, I have no idea when she would.

Also,
Hitsugaya
Motsumoto? ( I know something bad happened like in that matter)
Ishida
My Favourite Character is on my signature.
(May. 16, 2009  1:41 AM)DELETE ACCOUNT Wrote: couldn't resist

list of characters in bleach who has lost a limb:

grimmjow
yammy
mayuri
soi fon
ulquorra
probably more

I think Grimmjow has lost more than that, his dead.
(May. 16, 2009  11:10 PM)Zander Soulwind Wrote: I think Grimmjow has lost more than that, his dead.
He's still alive. Nnoitra said so.

Also, Chad lost his arm to Yammy.
(May. 17, 2009  2:20 AM)Toto Wrote: He's still alive. Nnoitra said so.

Also, Chad lost his arm to Yammy.

Wait, what part are you up to?
He's reading the manga as well.

Grimmjow never really died. They kind of leave him with the unknown status where it's cloudy about him being dead or alive.
(May. 17, 2009  12:45 PM)G Wrote: He's reading the manga as well.

Grimmjow never really died. They kind of leave him with the unknown status where it's cloudy about him being dead or alive.

True, it did just trail away from him after he got hit so he could well be alive but I still think he is dead. If I am wrong then I will wear a 'Dunce' hat.