Bleach

did anyone read the new bleach chapter its on onemanga.com i think ichicgo is about to die sorry i dont spell good
Haven't read it but I doubt Ichigo'll die. No one major ever dies in Bleach.
just go read it he got hit with a cero though the heart (i think)
I read it.........didn't mean much as I haven't read like the last 200 chapters. XD Still fon't think he will die though. :3
He may die, he may not. But if he does they could always pull a DBZ on us.
yea Lol i think he will go hollow
yeah Ichigo is the main character they never kill him off.
Bleach is starting to become like every other shonen out there. *sigh* I really did used to like the series to.
yammy is 0 espada
How is he 0 wouldn't that make him the strongest ???
(Mar. 06, 2009  7:54 PM)Litrid Wrote: yeah Ichigo is the main character they never kill him off.

Goku. Supaburn
(Apr. 17, 2009  2:35 AM)Anu Wrote: How is he 0 wouldn't that make him the strongest ???

yep when he releases his rank becomes 0 the espada are really ranked from 9-0
(Apr. 17, 2009  3:07 AM)Anu Wrote: Chocked_2 I thought he was the 10th and Espadas were ranked 10-1. Whatever.

it is 10-1 .....until yammy releases then it's 9-0 i have know idea why tite kubo would make it so confusing
What it really means is that he is weakest in his normal form but when he releases he becomes the strongest of them all.

Also, someone may well be dead in the next manga but I hope not.
fdsjsdkherwhs

the espada are freaking wicked
Tell me about it, talk about extreme power.
(Mar. 06, 2009  5:33 PM)LionFire Wrote: did anyone read the new bleach chapter its on onemanga.com i think ichicgo is about to die sorry i dont spell good

In Bleach a main character can be hit by a train, shot in the head, stabbed in the heart, get their head decapitated, and somehow they are able to reproduce millions of blood cells in seconds to replace the ones that are gushing out. Then after that they can still fight another person. This is my biggest pet peeve about Bleach.
I mean, Ichigo literally had his heart blown out and Hitsugaya just got cut in half, and they're guaranteed to live. But I dunno, I think Kubo was waiting for some really bad guys to actually kill off a few people. Like Aizen and the Espada. Any time before this, it was just against some Soul Society people.
(Apr. 29, 2009  12:44 AM)TheUnkownGod Wrote: In Bleach a main character can be hit by a train, shot in the head, stabbed in the heart, get their head decapitated, and somehow they are able to reproduce millions of blood cells in seconds to replace the ones that are gushing out. Then after that they can still fight another person. This is my biggest pet peeve about Bleach.

Maybe that is a little over the top but I see your point, I mean, The hole Ichigo had in his chest seemed like it got healed up by his own hair. Chocked_2 How does that even work?
(Apr. 17, 2009  3:07 AM)Anu Wrote: Chocked_2 I thought he was the 10th and Espadas were ranked 10-1. Whatever.
i thought they were ranked -10 to 10 0.o
Manga 356 rocked.

We got more interesting info on the espada and now the 2nd has released his sword and he looks like death. Gasp
I discovered that someone at my school watches Bleach.
holy carp, barragan is terrifying

how the hell are they going to win