New Berlin, Wisconsin
Tournament Results
Valley View Park
5051 S Sunny Slope Rd
  Meet at the pavilion on Sunny Slope Rd
1:00 PM on 07/17/2021
Format
Burst

Most official Beyblade Burst gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
0 cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Tournament Prizes – Sponsored by MallOfToys.com[/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]The winner (1st place player) of this tournament will receive an online gift code for [/font][font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]MallOfToys.com[/font][font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif], the official worldbeyblade.org sponsor! The online gift code will be distributed via private message directly to the winner after this event has been successfully processed by WBO Staff.[/font]
  • 1st Place: $30 USD Gift Code
    Other prizes (not given by mall of toys)
  • 2nd Place: Takara Tomy Dynamite Belial.Nd.Vn-2
  • 3rd Place: Takara Tomy random booster vol. 24

From my knowledge, there hasn't been a burst tournament in Wisconsin. There might have been one, but idk. So this will be the (supposedly) first ever Wisconsin Burst tournament!

The tournament will be at Valley View Park in New Berlin and we will be meeting at the pavilion on Sunny Slope Rd and then I will direct everyone from there. This will probably be a Burst Standard Swiss or Group Round Robin tournament depending on how many stadiums and participants we have (we have at least one stadium).

Tell Your friends, there is a participant cap of 24 because this is the first tournament I am hosting, but we would like to have as many wisconsin bladers within that cap participate. They will have to make a WBO account and join on this thread.

We have 4 judges including myself that will both be judging and participating in the tournament, as well as an adult supervisor (my mom) in case anything goes wrong (we don't need people going to the ER) SlavTech will be the Challonge master.

Equipment available we have one beystadium, (hopefully more) and will have safety mats and a megaphone for this event (megaphone not guaranteed). Bring your own beys and launchers we are not responsible for any damaged or lost parts and launchers.

Masks are required please refer to this thread for COVID requirements https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Coronav...ournaments

For more information on public gatherings and COVID in wisconsin, visit this link https://www.dhs.wisconsin.gov/covid-19/community.htm

Hope to see you there! This will hopefully be the first of many tournaments in Wisconsin and definitely not the last.

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

This event has been approved.
Remember to tell your friends to sign up, we need all the bladers we can get
yoooooooooooooo i would love to join

i'm in milwaukee btw
Hmm seems fun I would love to join if I can also it would be my first tournament so I hope I will be available at the time this happens.
I can't seem to rent a pavilion, so we'll have to find somewhere else in the park to play. I hope this is ok with everyone because we will have stadium mats.
Cool can't wait
(May. 19, 2021  3:45 PM)catblader109 Wrote: I can't seem to rent a pavilion, so we'll have to find somewhere else in the park to play. I hope this is ok with everyone because we will have stadium mats.

Dang

Isn’t there a place in a gym where you can rent?
(May. 19, 2021  3:45 PM)catblader109 Wrote: I can't seem to rent a pavilion, so we'll have to find somewhere else in the park to play. I hope this is ok with everyone because we will have stadium mats.

Don't worry about it! I'm sure one little set back like that won't ruin it.
Guys, you dont need a pavillion for this. Just find a nice location in the park and do it.
Hi,

My son is wondering if you can use two forge discs in competition. His favorite bey has two middles. He is very excited! Thanks!
(May. 22, 2021  9:38 PM)bbruss Wrote: Hi,

My son is wondering if you can use two forge discs in competition. His favorite bey has two middles. He is very excited! Thanks!

no, that would count as an illegal bey

(May. 25, 2021  2:04 PM)catblader109 Wrote:

no, that would count as an illegal bey

yeah and there is not bey that can use two disc naturally
(May. 25, 2021  2:27 PM)beykid44 Wrote:

(May. 25, 2021  2:04 PM)catblader109 Wrote: no, that would count as an illegal bey

yeah and there is not bey that can use two disc naturally
My cousin did that, with the turn frame and the bullet driver though. I told him it was illegal but battling it was easy
Maybe he means a Forge disk with a frame?
Can you post a picture of what you mean?
(May. 25, 2021  8:46 PM)Mikeorix Wrote: Maybe he means a Forge disk with a frame?    

Remember to quote the post so they see it
(May. 25, 2021  9:31 PM)Hi,I can’t seem to figure out how to post a picture but I believe it is a forge layer and a frame from Forneus F4. If this is illegal, does the bey used need to be a beyblade as it was purchased with the included parts? So no mix and match parts? Is Forneus F4 as purchased with the frame okay to use?thanks!Bridget and Norwincatblader109 Wrote:
(May. 25, 2021  8:46 PM)Mikeorix Wrote: Maybe he means a Forge disk with a frame?    

Remember to quote the post so they see it
Can you tell me what is burst standard Swiss and group round robin
(May. 28, 2021  8:36 PM)Lucidcode70 Wrote: Can you tell me what is burst standard Swiss and group round robin

I dont think I was supposed to say swiss or group round robin in the post, but thats just how you guys are going to be grouped for battles.

Look at the rulebook for burst standard rules

(May. 27, 2021  5:37 PM)bbruss Wrote:
(May. 25, 2021  9:31 PM)Hi,I can’t seem to figure out how to post a picture but I believe it is a forge layer and a frame from Forneus F4. If this is illegal, does the bey used need to be a beyblade as it was purchased with the included parts? So no mix and match parts? Is Forneus F4 as purchased with the frame okay to use?thanks!Bridget and Norwincatblader109 Wrote: Remember to quote the post so they see it

That's not what I meant
I should add that there will be a waiver for you guys to sign when you get there (or before, I still have to make it) in case any of you does something stupid like falling off the playground.
Hey catblader I missed out entering this tournament due to still deciding summer plans. So I was just wondering if you plan on hosting another tournament this summer?
(Jun. 06, 2021  9:08 PM)Frisk291 Wrote: Hey catblader I missed out entering this tournament due to still deciding summer plans. So I was just wondering if you plan on hosting another tournament this summer?
Not this summer, but maybe later this year

(Jun. 07, 2021  7:41 PM)catblader109 Wrote:
(Jun. 06, 2021  9:08 PM)Frisk291 Wrote: Hey catblader I missed out entering this tournament due to still deciding summer plans. So I was just wondering if you plan on hosting another tournament this summer?

Actually, scratch that, i have no clue when im hosting next but probably soon
(Jun. 07, 2021  7:41 PM)catblader109 Wrote:

(Jun. 07, 2021  7:41 PM)catblader109 Wrote: Not this summer, but maybe later this year

Actually, scratch that, i have no clue when im hosting next but probably soon

Ok thanks for letting me know! I'll be looking forward to the next one and hopefully will be able to join. :D
Im looking for a tournament in auburn california do you know of any?