Blader match up battles that you make!

(Jan. 22, 2021  4:14 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2021  9:29 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: If you were to make a tag battle who would it be?

(Jan. 19, 2021  9:47 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Valt and Shu because they have better teamwork and are stronger.

Valt and Shu vrs Lui and Lane

I was almost gonna say that matchup dang lol
(Jan. 20, 2021  2:29 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2021  2:09 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Yeah, that's kinda what I was thinking. Let's spice it up.

Valt and Lui VS Shu and Free is a bit more balanced on strength and teamwork. I seriously can't choose one team.

Valt and Lui are packing some very threatening offensive power, but Shu has some good versatility going for him with his attack and defense modes coupled with his left and right spin modes while Free and Fafnir can drain some serious spin power. Then again we've seen what the raw power of both Lui and Valt can accomplish. Lui's recent display of swatting away World Whip with Raging Upper was really impressive. Really hard to choose. I think I'd go with Valt and Lui. Their strategic minds coupled with the insane attack power they weild is a deadly combo. In either event, any result will be a close one.

They both have immense raw power and shu has some good stratgeis. I'll put my bet on Shu and Free here

(good that Free... Hoya doesn't know that free is with shu in a tag team lol)
(Jan. 22, 2021  4:17 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: What you talking about?

Shu and Free tag teaming agaisnt Lui and Valt

(Jan. 22, 2021  4:15 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2021  4:14 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: Valt and Shu vrs Lui and Lane

I was almost gonna say that matchup dang lol

I take the honor
(Jan. 22, 2021  4:17 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2021  4:17 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: What you talking about?

Shu and Free tag teaming agaisnt Lui and Valt

(Jan. 22, 2021  4:15 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I was almost gonna say that matchup dang lol

I take the honor

Free an shu huh 🤢 hardly interact. Tho they might be good.
Justice Five which vs. Blitzkreig Boys like that is one damn strong matchup I'd be willing to see and talk about the most fearsome bladers there is
delta vs shu
valt vs fubuki
rantaro vs amane vs ranjiro
(Jan. 22, 2021  4:20 PM)Pixi Wrote: delta vs shu
valt vs fubuki

1. Shu
2. Valt
3. Rantaro
(Jan. 22, 2021  4:21 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2021  4:20 PM)Pixi Wrote: delta vs shu
valt vs fubuki

1. Shu
2. Valt
3. Rantaro

SHu vrs Lane vrs Lui vrs Free
Free vrs Lane vrs Lui vrs Valt vrs Delta
valt vs aiga vs drum
amane vs diana
gwyn vs phi
(Jan. 22, 2021  4:22 PM)Pixi Wrote: valt vs aiga vs drum
amane vs diana
gwyn vs phi

1. Valt
2. Amane
3. Phi
(Jan. 22, 2021  4:24 PM)Pixi Wrote: shu vs phi vs gwyn vs lane

What lol?
(Jan. 22, 2021  4:24 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2021  4:24 PM)Pixi Wrote: shu vs phi vs gwyn vs lane

What lol?
all the antagonists of burst vs each other haha
(Jan. 22, 2021  4:25 PM)Pixi Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2021  4:24 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: What lol?

Oh Idk actually Unhappy
(Jan. 22, 2021  4:26 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2021  4:25 PM)Pixi Wrote: all the antagonists of burst vs each other haha

Oh Idk actually Unhappy

shu would win
(Jan. 22, 2021  4:15 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2021  2:29 AM)Admiral W Wrote: Valt and Lui are packing some very threatening offensive power, but Shu has some good versatility going for him with his attack and defense modes coupled with his left and right spin modes while Free and Fafnir can drain some serious spin power. Then again we've seen what the raw power of both Lui and Valt can accomplish. Lui's recent display of swatting away World Whip with Raging Upper was really impressive. Really hard to choose. I think I'd go with Valt and Lui. Their strategic minds coupled with the insane attack power they weild is a deadly combo. In either event, any result will be a close one.

They both have immense raw power and shu has some good stratgeis. I'll put my bet on Shu and Free here

(good that Free... Hoya doesn't know that free is with shu in a tag team lol)

Luinor and Valtryek are more suited to that seeing as they're attack types and both are know for powerful, heavy strikes.
(Jan. 22, 2021  4:25 PM)Pixi Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2021  4:24 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: What lol?

I would go for either Phi or Lane.
(Jan. 22, 2021  4:56 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2021  4:25 PM)Pixi Wrote: all the antagonists of burst vs each other haha

I would go for either Phi or Lane.

I'had go for shu
Wakiya and Drum vs Lui and Hyuga
(Feb. 18, 2021  8:21 PM)UnionDragon007 Wrote: Wakiya and Drum vs Lui and Hyuga

Probably Lui and Hyuga. Before anyone says Wakiya can spin steal from Lui, I would like to add that Hyuga can knock Wakiya out with a Limit Break just like he did Free, and Raging Upper probably bypasses the Jet ring and uppercuts the chassis instead.
(Feb. 19, 2021  4:47 AM)i\m batman Wrote:
(Feb. 18, 2021  8:21 PM)UnionDragon007 Wrote: Wakiya and Drum vs Lui and Hyuga

Probably Lui and Hyuga. Before anyone says Wakiya can spin steal from Lui, I would like to add that Hyuga can knock Wakiya out with a Limit Break just like he did Free, and Raging Upper probably bypasses the Jet ring and uppercuts the chassis instead.

Hyuga will knock out Wakiya and Lui will burst Drum.
Gachi:
Drum, Joe, Delta, and Arman vs Arthur, Aiga, and Valt