Blader Theories: Who originally owned Amaterios?

In the 31st episode of the Burst Anime, Ken and Valt are met with a display of the Beyblade Amaterios specifically the Platinum Version, Ken described the owner as "An undefeated Blader who unfortunately retired", Despite there being no mention of who this blader was let alone a Flashback, Who could the owner be?, was it Valt's Father?, Nightfell?, or perhaps even the announcer?, feel free to share your theories below who knows what the mystery of this bey could be!

[Image: 130?cb=20171118190901]
(Jun. 30, 2020  7:06 AM)BBGUSA Wrote: In the 31st episode of the Burst Anime, Ken and Valt are met with a display of the Beyblade Amaterios specifically the Platinum Version, Ken described the owner as "An undefeated Blader who unfortunately retired", Despite there being no mention of who this blader was let alone a Flashback, Who could the owner be?, was it Valt's Father?, Nightfell?, or perhaps even the announcer?, feel free to share your theories below who knows what the mystery of this bey could be!

Ooh! I personally like the theory of Valt’s dad. I’ll look into it though.
i believe that it could be Chris's grandfather or maybe even Raul
(Jun. 30, 2020  7:52 AM)Vtryuga Wrote: i believe that it could be Chris's grandfather or maybe even Raul

Chamces for rhat would be a 50/50, first why a 50, Kris mentioned that Raul and Jinbei are rivals but why? i dont know...........maybe Jinbei might be Very strong than every blader around the world

But the other 50 is that it was never mentioned on what was Jinbei's bey was............there would be a chance that it would be just a generic useless bey from the single layer or duo layer
(Jun. 30, 2020  7:44 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Jun. 30, 2020  7:06 AM)BBGUSA Wrote: In the 31st episode of the Burst Anime, Ken and Valt are met with a display of the Beyblade Amaterios specifically the Platinum Version, Ken described the owner as "An undefeated Blader who unfortunately retired", Despite there being no mention of who this blader was let alone a Flashback, Who could the owner be?, was it Valt's Father?, Nightfell?, or perhaps even the announcer?, feel free to share your theories below who knows what the mystery of this bey could be!

Ooh! I personally like the theory of Valt’s dad. I’ll look into it though.
I belive Valt's dad's name was Kenta though
Their name probably starts with a since it’s amaterios
The issue about this is that the naming scheme in Burst. Kris' grandfather's name was Jinbel. We also got Zoro who was Jinbei's rival. Both of their names doesn't start with "a". Kenta, Valt's dad owns a generic bey in the manga, which is clearly not Amaterios. Count Night doesn't *own* beys, he steals them. Though, he is interested in rare beys, but will only take them if he beat the owner in a battle. But as far as we know, Amaterios' owner was undefeated. This also led to something else, he might be the World Champion before Kurtz and Free.
Taiga nah that’s a t
Maybe it was Ashtem (Theodore Glass) from Evolution?

He could’ve been a blader before creating the snake pit, and made people think he retired after becoming the “leader” of the snake pit.

Why would Valt's dad or County Nightfell get rid of Amaterios?
(Jul. 12, 2020  11:16 PM)GoldRaidFilms Wrote: Maybe it was Ashtem (Theodore Glass) from Evolution?

He could’ve been a blader before creating the snake pit, and made people think he retired after becoming the “leader” of the snake pit.
Woah, you might be right
Hmm. I am going to look into a theory of mine. If the Bladers name has to start with A. I would come up with the names, Aiga, Arman, and that’s all I remember with my small brain.
Maybe, Count Night, I remember seeing smth where he had it and his real name could start w/an A, could have gotten rid of it because w/beys like Fafnir around, it was outdated (free was probably best blader before burst, lol typing that confused me)
*shrug*