Blader Jam 3.0 Goldsboro NC [USA]

on
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Well its that time again.. For another tournament. The event will be held at Tier Zero Games. Here is therTier Zer0 Gaming
If you have any questions feel free to email me. megaman1258@yahoo.com

Address: 223 A W. Walnut Street,
Goldsboro, NC

Registration Begins at 12:30pm and end at 1:30Pm. THERE WILL BE NO LATE REGISTRATION!!!!

Place: Tier Zero Gaming
Date: January 14th 2011
Time: 12:30pm
Prizes TBA

Confirmed:
1. Dark_mousy
2. Hitsugiya
3. Defstamina
4. SmallFry
5. epiclibra7
6. blader9222
7. G1998man
8. (✿◠‿◠)
9. DragonFlameZ
10. Horuseus145D
11. Ziro
12. BIG BANG JORDAN
13. woodman321
14. darkbullman98
15. stormscorpio1

Maybe
xXBlueHoodXx
Leone the lion

Im going to say this as nicely as possible READ THE RULES!!!!
http://worldbeyblade.org/standardrules.pdf

If you ask questions about the rules on this thread they will not be answered. Make life easier on myself and the other JUDGES READ THE RULES!!!

Thank you

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Hey pleasE put me down as a maybe
(Jan. 02, 2012  11:36 PM)Leone the lion Wrote: Hey pleasE put me down as a maybe

Ok its down as a maybe. Hope you can come. Bring your friends if you can.
Ok,what if they don't have an account
(Jan. 03, 2012  1:03 AM)Leone the lion Wrote: Ok,what if they don't have an account

They won't be able to participate in the tournament if they don't have an account...
ok
Don't write one-word responses.

Anyway, I'm surprised how popular this tournament is getting. The Birthday Bash had 14, and we have 13, maybe 15! I'm getting anxious just thinking about this tourney...
(Jan. 03, 2012  1:35 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote: Don't write one-word responses.

Anyway, I'm surprised how popular this tournament is getting. The Birthday Bash had 14, and we have 13, maybe 15! I'm getting anxious just thinking about this tourney...

We actually have more. Just not posted. Smile. I might even have some surprises for this. And a big announcement regard the March tournament.
Gasp YOU ARE TELLING ME THAT WE HAVE MORE THAN 13 PEOPLE AT THIS ONE? OH MY GOSH THIS IS GONNA BE GOOD~!
(Jan. 03, 2012  2:36 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote: Gasp YOU ARE TELLING ME THAT WE HAVE MORE THAN 13 PEOPLE AT THIS ONE? OH MY GOSH THIS IS GONNA BE GOOD~!

Yes this is correct. Just havent updated the OP enough yet. Im in a lazy mood tonight.
Oh, ok. Well, just get to it when you can. I'm eager to see how many people there will actually be...!
(Jan. 03, 2012  2:43 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote: Oh, ok. Well, just get to it when you can. I'm eager to see how many people there will actually be...!

You think this will be big? Then just wait until March.
(Jan. 03, 2012  2:46 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Jan. 03, 2012  2:43 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote: Oh, ok. Well, just get to it when you can. I'm eager to see how many people there will actually be...!

Hmhmhmhmhm....you have my attention. I'll be waiting...
(Jan. 03, 2012  2:48 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote:
(Jan. 03, 2012  2:46 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:

Hmhmhmhmhm....you have my attention. I'll be waiting...

Its gonna be in Greensboro more then likely.
I'll have to wait and ask later. It's too far off to confirm anything right now...
Will anybody be willing to let me borrow a Metal Face at the tournament?
dunno if i can go, ill have an answer by the 8th
(Jan. 03, 2012  10:56 PM)Axel Phantom Wrote: dunno if i can go, ill have an answer by the 8th

OK, I hope you can come.
(Dec. 31, 2011  9:41 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2011  7:02 PM)xXBlueHoodXx Wrote: I'll try to make it there. I live up in that piece!!!!! That Noaf Kaka-ma-lakka!!!!
All I need is a car. Smile

Ill add you to the maybe list.
(Dec. 31, 2011  7:05 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: I saw what happened at UFC 141. Can't believe it. He lost and went back to retirement.

Anyway, I have been practicing with my 9 combos. I've also been practicing with EL7's Orion, KO'ing it more and more each day. Smallfry, however, hasn't had many changes recently...

Orion is easy to KO. MF Gravity Perseus D125 RF can do it easily.
(Dec. 31, 2011  7:17 PM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2011  7:05 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: Anyway, I have been practicing with my 9 combos. I've also been practicing with EL7's Orion, KO'ing it more and more each day. Smallfry, however, hasn't had many changes recently...

I highly recommend against posting your combos and other information before the actual tournament. It gives your opponents a heads up on what you could possibly be using and what parts you have so that they can counter you. It's best not to let others know what you have so that they are unprepared for you when you battle them.

Couldnt have said it better myself
(Dec. 31, 2011  7:14 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Have any of these tournaments even been processed?

None of our tournaments have been processed since Yankee Invasion wave 2
(Dec. 31, 2011  7:49 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2011  7:17 PM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote: I highly recommend against posting your combos and other information before the actual tournament. It gives your opponents a heads up on what you could possibly be using and what parts you have so that they can counter you. It's best not to let others know what you have so that they are unprepared for you when you battle them.

I'va already changed a portion of mine by quite a bit, and I plan on not posting my combos after this tourney...

That might be the best thing to do. You don't wanna make it easy for your opponent to beat you.

Ok ill be there and my 6 yr old bro too so put him
Under my name

Please dont quote something so big when there is no point of it.

But your brother will need an account or he cant play in the tournament.
If i happen to buy a Ultimate DX Set. Would anyone be interested in buying anything out of it other then Duo? Im seriously considering buying it just for Duo.
will i need to pay anything to enter?
(Jan. 04, 2012  9:07 PM)Horuseus145D Wrote: will i need to pay anything to enter?

It's $5 WBO Fee, $5 Store Fee. Or you can get a Passport for $10.
(Jan. 04, 2012  9:07 PM)Horuseus145D Wrote: will i need to pay anything to enter?

Defstamina88 was correct. The big thing is there is a store fee. They give out store credit as prizes also.
Hey Dark, can I borrow a Metal Face for the tournament? I only have 1 at the moment and I'm using it...
ok um what does a passport do?
hey dark i said i was on the maybe list not confirmed yet though. im still talking it over with the rents so i may need a bit more time. if im on the maybe list and i show up is it ok?
(Jan. 04, 2012  11:46 PM)Horuseus145D Wrote: ok um what does a passport do?

A passport basically makes you exempt from WBO fees for a year (I think?). However, it does not exempt you from store fees. If a venue has a store fee, the WBO Passport might not exempt you from the Store fee. The WBO does not have control of store fees if a certain venue has them. This event has a store fee...