Blader Jam 3.0 Goldsboro NC [USA]

on
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Well its that time again.. For another tournament. The event will be held at Tier Zero Games. Here is therTier Zer0 Gaming
If you have any questions feel free to email me. megaman1258@yahoo.com

Address: 223 A W. Walnut Street,
Goldsboro, NC

Registration Begins at 12:30pm and end at 1:30Pm. THERE WILL BE NO LATE REGISTRATION!!!!

Place: Tier Zero Gaming
Date: January 14th 2011
Time: 12:30pm
Prizes TBA

Confirmed:
1. Dark_mousy
2. Hitsugiya
3. Defstamina
4. SmallFry
5. epiclibra7
6. blader9222
7. G1998man
8. (✿◠‿◠)
9. DragonFlameZ
10. Horuseus145D
11. Ziro
12. BIG BANG JORDAN
13. woodman321
14. darkbullman98
15. stormscorpio1

Maybe
xXBlueHoodXx
Leone the lion

Im going to say this as nicely as possible READ THE RULES!!!!
http://worldbeyblade.org/standardrules.pdf

If you ask questions about the rules on this thread they will not be answered. Make life easier on myself and the other JUDGES READ THE RULES!!!

Thank you

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

(Jan. 01, 2012  8:20 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote:
(Jan. 01, 2012  7:42 PM)Horuseus145D Wrote: im on the maybe list my parents still have to talk about it cause its and hour and a half away from my house but i might be going with my freind. Does my freind have to have a wbo account to be in the tournament?

Edit:my dad wants to know whats going to go on during it, how is it gonna be? its my first tournament ever and i have no idea how it happens can someone give me a link to a vid of a tournament?

I can give you links. They are Dark_Mousy's. from November 20th.

blader9222 VS smallfry9730
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKn_r6eLHMM

Dark VS blader9222
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoPk08khF...re=related

Dark VS hitsugiya (Finals)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YyoMXZ2Dl...re=related

thank you Defstamina.
Also check out my youtube channel. Darkthelegend for more battles etc.

Also CHECK THE OP regularly. This is going to be a big tournament. IF you check it then it will make my life easier.
(Jan. 01, 2012  7:42 PM)Horuseus145D Wrote: its and hour and a half away from my house

You should count yourself lucky;

I'm coming from over three hours away!
(Jan. 01, 2012  8:27 PM)(✿◠‿◠) Wrote:
(Jan. 01, 2012  7:42 PM)Horuseus145D Wrote: its and hour and a half away from my house

Where are you coming from? Also what will we call you at the tournament?
im comin from jacksonville ,nc and call me jake at the tournament. Just wondering will anyone have any beyblades for sale there im wantin to get my hands on some 4d ones and a few others.
(Jan. 01, 2012  9:06 PM)Horuseus145D Wrote: im comin from jacksonville ,nc and call me jake at the tournament. Just wondering will anyone have any beyblades for sale there im wantin to get my hands on some 4d ones and a few others.

Some people might sell some, but you can also go to the Bey Marketplace to buy some.
(Jan. 01, 2012  9:06 PM)Horuseus145D Wrote: im comin from jacksonville ,nc and call me jake at the tournament. Just wondering will anyone have any beyblades for sale there im wantin to get my hands on some 4d ones and a few others.

I can order them. Just message me what you want and i can quote you some prices.
(Jan. 01, 2012  9:51 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:

I can order them. Just message me what you want and i can quote you some prices.
how much would you sell them for overall? Tongue_out

(Jan. 01, 2012  11:04 PM)dylanslegos Wrote:
(Jan. 01, 2012  9:51 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:

how much would you sell them for overall? Tongue_out

I can get just about anything. And im in talks with an Ebay vendor for vending our tournaments. And im thinking of becoming a vendor myself.
(Jan. 01, 2012  8:52 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Jan. 01, 2012  8:27 PM)(✿◠‿◠) Wrote:

She's my sister... You guys can just call her "Happy."
(Jan. 02, 2012  12:28 AM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote:
(Jan. 01, 2012  8:52 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Jan. 01, 2012  8:27 PM)(✿◠‿◠) Wrote: You should count yourself lucky;

She's my sister... You guys can just call her "Happy."

OK. I didnt know you had a sister.
Couldn't you see the resemblance? xD
(Jan. 02, 2012  1:33 AM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote: Couldn't you see the resemblance? xD

Come to think of it ya. LOL Guess its possible for everyone to have a younger sibling.
OH!! and by the way Dark, I have a friend who just joined the WBO. His name is BIG BANG JORDAN, and I told him to say he's confirmed, but it appears he hasn't, so can you confirm him for this tournament?
(Jan. 02, 2012  1:58 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote: OH!! and by the way Dark, I have a friend who just joined the WBO. His name is BIG BANG JORDAN, and I told him to say he's confirmed, but it appears he hasn't, so can you confirm him for this tournament?

No never ever. I can not confirm.

Im just kidding. Ya he is confirmed.

Also just throwing this out there. Im driving up to Kinston for that tournament and im willing to let some people ride with me so we can get it confirmed. Just throwing that idea out there.
I'll have to think about it. Maybe I will, maybe I won't...
Can u sign me in confrimed i will be there
(Jan. 02, 2012  4:04 AM)woodman321 Wrote: Can u sign me in confrimed i will be there

Ok your all signed up. Looking forward to having you. Also we are having a Kinston tournament if your interested in that.
what would i have to pay for a big bang pegasus dx set and a death quetz and a phantom orion?

Edit: and an l drago destroy.
(Jan. 02, 2012  7:45 PM)Horuseus145D Wrote: what would i have to pay for a big bang pegasus dx set and a death quetz and a phantom orion?

Big Bang Pegasus DX Set $80-100
Death Quetz. $25-27
Phantom Orion $25-27

Some of the bigger things i can order for the February tournament.
And i can sell you my LDD. Its open but never used.
(Jan. 02, 2012  7:59 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2012  7:45 PM)Horuseus145D Wrote: what would i have to pay for a big bang pegasus dx set and a death quetz and a phantom orion?

Death Quetz. $25-27
Phantom Orion $25-27

"BBP DX set is like a highway robbery"
-Hazel
i would but i can't cause i live in indiana
(Jan. 02, 2012  8:01 PM)hitsugiya Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2012  7:59 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:

Death Quetz. $25-27
Phantom Orion $25-27

"BBP DX set is like a highway robbery"
-Hazel

I paid vendor cost when i got mine. So I gotta have some room for profit.

(Jan. 02, 2012  8:04 PM)rockleone7778 Wrote: i would but i can't cause i live in indiana

If your ever in NC come to one of our tournaments. But if its not related to this particular tournament then it doesnt need to be posted here.
(Jan. 02, 2012  8:04 PM)rockleone7778 Wrote: i would but i can't cause i live in indiana

If your ever in NC come to one of our tournaments. But if its not related to this particular tournament then it doesnt need to be posted here.
[/quote]
Yeah, that's kind of considered spam.
how much for it all together or would you be willing to trade?
(Jan. 02, 2012  8:55 PM)Horuseus145D Wrote: how much for it all together or would you be willing to trade?

I cant get a BBP DX set before the tournament. Im not sure about the other stuff. Message me about it.