Black Dranzer Flame (Burst Remake) Finally

We have to get Takara Tomy to release more plastic gen remake beyblades. Has anyone ever heard of Black Dranzer F?

check out this plastic gen remake Black Dranzer F ->>  https://youtu.be/37DB0-kc9MA
I really hope they do make an official black Dranzer F, I would love to buy it
(Jan. 20, 2019  6:18 PM)Diabooty Wrote: I really hope they do make an official black Dranzer F, I would love to buy it

Me too.
They need to make a WBBA random booster with Dranzer G / Dragoon GT / Draciel F / Flash Leopard / Galeon / Driger V / Gaia Dragoon /*Prize Bey Black Dranzer F
PLEASE TAKARA TOMY we've been in the game since 2001 COME ON! I CANT SLEEP AT NIGHT

on another note I wouldn't mind CHO Z FORNEUS + CHO Z REGULUS + CHO Z FAFNIR + CHO Z WYVERN + CHO Z SATAN

on another note I wouldn't mind the 4th season of burst to have Kai Tyson Ray and Max have CHO Z beyblades based off of Dranzer Dragoon Driger and Draciel.

Like how does Takara Tomy not want to make these.. Aiga goes evil in huge tournament and last minute qualifier is Kai Hiwatari.. I would die
I wonder how they'll release it. Do you think it'll be a CoroCoro release or like a full booster?