Birthday Topic

(Feb. 02, 2022  9:06 AM)reshiwum Wrote: Hey hoo its my birthday yesterday (feb 1st, which is probs tpday for the murica peeps)

Happy birthday me lol :p

It's also the 2nd for me too, but Happy Birthday anyways!
While Today isn't really my birthday. It passed a while back this New Year but I want to celebrate my Birthday with the WBO and I officially joined this Website exactly a Year Ago. So this is UnseenBurst's Birthday, not my actual Birthday but it is UnseenBurst's Birthday if that makes sense. So Happy Birthday to UnseenBurst and thank you to everyone who was kind to me and guided me on the path to becoming a Bey Expert on this site. I know I made a lot of mistakes during my beginning and I apologize to everyone who had to put up with me back when I first joined. Thanks to everyone who was kind to me and helped me become the WBO Member I am today. Smile
(Mar. 24, 2022  12:07 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: While Today isn't really my birthday. It passed a while back this New Year but I want to celebrate my Birthday with the WBO and I officially joined this Website exactly a Year Ago. So this is UnseenBurst's Birthday, not my actual Birthday but it is UnseenBurst's Birthday if that makes sense. So Happy Birthday to UnseenBurst and thank you to everyone who was kind to me and guided me on the path to becoming a Bey Expert on this site. I know I made a lot of mistakes during my beginning and I apologize to everyone who had to put up with me back when I first joined. Thanks to everyone who was kind to me and helped me become the WBO Member I am today. Smile
Happy birthday UnseenBurst!
(Mar. 24, 2022  12:07 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: While Today isn't really my birthday. It passed a while back this New Year but I want to celebrate my Birthday with the WBO and I officially joined this Website exactly a Year Ago. So this is UnseenBurst's Birthday, not my actual Birthday but it is UnseenBurst's Birthday if that makes sense. So Happy Birthday to UnseenBurst and thank you to everyone who was kind to me and guided me on the path to becoming a Bey Expert on this site. I know I made a lot of mistakes during my beginning and I apologize to everyone who had to put up with me back when I first joined. Thanks to everyone who was kind to me and helped me become the WBO Member I am today. Smile

Happy Birthday! Grin

Usually I call this an anniversary for my account, but happy birthday anyway.
TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY AHHHHHHHHHHHH
Officially 18 today.
Everyone is gonna forget when my birthday is and that’s what I want
This Friday is my birthday
(Aug. 16, 2022  1:32 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Officially 18 today.

Nice! I hope you have a Happy Birthday! 18 is basically the end of being a Kid and moving onto an Adult. I wish you luck!

Happy birthday Delta! Congratulations on the big 18! Smile

Happy 18
happy 18th birthday