Birthday Topic

(Jul. 14, 2020  4:45 PM)BladerUmar Wrote: thanks you Smile

??? You’re not Kei.
im not my birthfay was yesterday july 13
Happy Birthday Kei!
Happy birthday Kei and late birthday BladerUmar, although I don’t know you personally
Happy Birthday to Kei and happy belated birthday to BladerUmar
My birthday is on December 25 just you guys/girls know
(Jul. 20, 2020  7:05 AM)kai edits Wrote: My birthday is on December 25 just you guys/girls know
Birthday gifts are chrismas gifts.
(Jul. 20, 2020  7:09 PM)Ali Baba Wrote:
(Jul. 20, 2020  7:05 AM)kai edits Wrote: My birthday is on December 25 just you guys/girls know
Birthday gifts are chrismas gifts.

No I get double the presents
(Jul. 20, 2020  7:23 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Jul. 20, 2020  7:09 PM)Ali Baba Wrote: Birthday gifts are chrismas gifts.

No I get double the presents
Cool! I got friends that gain 1 for 2.
4 more months till December guys then it's Kai edits birthday
My birthday is 3 days from now! 🎈 Grin

(precise date is the 16th)
(Aug. 14, 2020  1:04 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: My birthday is 3 days from now! 🎈 Grin

Yay happy early birthday!
(Aug. 14, 2020  1:04 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: My birthday is 3 days from now! 🎈 Grin

Happy early birthday DeltaZakuro
Happy birthday The Supreme One! I hope your birthday is great! Thank you for helping out with the many different formats for competitive play, and for hosting many amazing tournaments!
Happy birthday DeltaZakuro and Yalldodo! I hope your birthdays are amazing! Thank you DeltaZakuro for writing such wonderful fan fictions! I’m excited for what’s to come in them! And thank you Yalldodo for hosting great CBTs off-site, and even having physical prizes for them!
(Aug. 16, 2020  1:55 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Happy birthday DeltaZakuro and Yalldodo! I hope your birthdays are amazing! Thank you DeltaZakuro for writing such wonderful fan fictions! I’m excited for what’s to come in them! And thank you Yalldodo for hosting great CBTs off-site, and even having physical prizes for them!

THANK U SOOOO MUCH Smile And Yah I will be hosting another CBT soon and there might be a prize Smile so be on the lookout .
Happy birthday JesseObre! Have a great birthday! Also I don’t know if you’re really active anymore lol
Happy birthday JesseObre !
Happy sweet 16th birthday BuilderROB! I hope you enjoy your special day to the fullest, and have fun with your new beyblades!
Happy birthday builder Rob
Happy birthday g2_!
(Sep. 27, 2020  1:14 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: Happy birthday g2_!
Thank you Fafnir.