Bionicle Thread

This. LEGO is important. Hell, I still act immature and goof off with my LEGOs. Hah, a near-15 year old playing with...Megablocks. That's me, people. According to Moss' signature, that makes me a retard. (Man, now I miss Moss!)
Dont listen to Moss. I am 16 and I am proud to say I enjoy trips to the Lego Store, even if i dont buy anything. Temporal never give up on legos! That goes for all of you!

I am trying to remember who Moss was...wasnt he a moderator who was banned for some reason? anyone remember?
No! Moss was freakin' hilarious. He was a VERY helpful member, though I think he changed his name to 'N' or something. His sig said "MegaBlocks: The retard's LEGO". Anyway, I just found a disk launcher from a McDonalds promo about six years back.
In that case i assume he has been inactive for sometime now. I remember seeing him a bit when i 1st joined but that was it.

OH I have some of the Mcdonalds Bionicles lying around too! Good times, good times
(Aug. 10, 2011  4:29 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: in the new line you mean? I am only familiar with Tahu's return. i dint know other Toa came back as well. Isnt there a Rakshi in this newe line too?

Does anyone have a pic of the new line?

The best Bionicles were the 1st 2 series of Toa and the those bionicles that turned into balls and had those masks that possesed other Toa. They also had chicken heads! Good stuff man, good stuff.

the "stars" line (or whatever it is called)

good guys: Gresh, Tahu ,and takanuva
bad guys: skrall(?), Piraka, and Rahkshi
here: http://bionicle.lego.com/en-us/Products/...fault.aspx

i agree, the toa and toa nuva where the best, and FTW those chicken head things. i love those guys XD

still though, kopaka is the best. but i hated his phantoka version (they dropped his trade mark sword and shield, and then they gave Tahu a shield. what the?!)
(Aug. 10, 2011  5:03 AM)Temporal Wrote: This. LEGO is important. Hell, I still act immature and goof off with my LEGOs. Hah, a near-15 year old playing with...Megablocks. That's me, people. According to Moss' signature, that makes me a retard. (Man, now I miss Moss!)

Heh. The last time someone gave me that uneducated bunk on legos making you socially inept quit deviantart over a broken tablet.
Does anyone here like the Hordika? I love them! My favorite line is the metru, but my favorite movie is definitely Web Of Shadows.
(Aug. 14, 2011  5:43 PM)spiritofldrago Wrote: Does anyone here like the Hordika? I love them! My favorite line is the metru, but my favorite movie is definitely Web Of Shadows.

mine tooCute
(Feb. 01, 2010  11:46 PM)firelord767 Wrote: What's Hero Factory?
Robots that are a bad imitaion of Bionical
The stars Piraka really sucked, because it didn't even have teeth!!! If it's supposed to be Vezok (blue piraka, ORIGINAL!!!), then at least give him teeth!!!!
(Aug. 16, 2011  2:28 AM)All Gen Blader Wrote:

By the Glatorian era, Bionicles were already getting close to HFs, they had the same heads. Hero Factory sucks, BIONICLE FOREVER!!!!!!!
I LOVE Bionicle Its Awesome I Have Like 100 Bionicles :3

i reckon the hero facorie should of been marketed as LEGO BINOICLE HERO FACTORY
i still have a hell lot of bionicle comic books
Oh goody, I think a lot of fans changed their interest from just Bionicle in general to innuendo-full "detailed" female figures (read: Big Chested). Wait until some Lego fans on Furaffinity make inflation (Hint: Already exists) and other particular art (Hint: Rule 34).

Like any normal person this doesn't and will not affect my core appreciation towards the series.
Well, I finished my Mech! I'm really proup of him! I think I'll call him "Toa Titan".

Anybody tried making their own Hero Factory thingie online, then having it shipped to you? Seems good for parts.
is that me or the further the story advance the bionicle are simplier... Before, for every toa, there was some mecanism and the huge ones are very though to build. i remembered that i redisigned the chest of keetongu to make it open and close better. i also remembered about makuta and the weird twisting body feature that is kind of awesome. when glatorian came out, they were only figurines that you must move them with your hand and not mecanism
(Sep. 21, 2011  2:53 AM)go-pegasis Wrote: is that me or the further the story advance the bionicle are simplier... Before, for every toa, there was some mecanism and the huge ones are very though to build. i remembered that i redisigned the chest of keetongu to make it open and close better. i also remembered about makuta and the weird twisting body feature that is kind of awesome. when glatorian came out, they were only figurines that you must move them with your hand and not mecanism

I think after the hordika, they wanted to work on more electronic features and leave the gears behind.
(Sep. 19, 2011  11:14 AM)njrk97 Wrote:

i reckon the hero facorie should of been marketed as LEGO BINOICLE HERO FACTORY

I think if it said that a lot more people would buy them.
agreed
on the lego curoos or what ever it's called, you can vote to bring bionical back on the plenty of petitions on the site and if there's 10,000 supporters on at-lease one, lego will possibly bring back bionical!
Bionicle ended because the story was too complicated and they weren't getting enough new fans and with it no longer current that's kind of better right? I mean now the fans carry it on and such, it kind of our own thing now
I don't really get the point of bionicles I know u build with them but wht for to make MOCS(my own creation).Do u battle with them ?
Haven't seen this thread for awhile. Just read some of the old comics with the toa metru. Bionicle was basically my life from first to fifth grade. Still have tons of parts. In fact, I'm writing a bionicle story focusing on the lesser known elements. Sorry, I'm really nostalgic XD
Edit: there was a battle game but it was pretty lame.
(Dec. 28, 2012  7:24 PM)Curious George Wrote: Haven't seen this thread for awhile. Just read some of the old comics with the toa metru. Bionicle was basically my life from first to fifth grade. Still have tons of parts. In fact, I'm writing a bionicle story focusing on the lesser known elements. Sorry, I'm really nostalgic XD

Haha I'd love to read that I have story I've thought of for like 4 years I don't have all of the parts so all the characters don't have a physical form yet xD
But yeah PM me the story Curious George!
Ok! I haven't worked on it for awhile and its not finished but when it is, I'll be sure to pm it to you! Or I could make a thread for it Eee eh, don't know about that but I will pm you when it's done!
Sorry for the double post, but I was looking for good bionicle forums. After coming up empty, I thought maybe I could make one. Would anyone be interested in joining?