Biggest Beyblade Related Let Down

put it in boost mode and it should win Tongue_out
(Mar. 14, 2011  4:21 AM)RageKitsune14 Wrote: No its in regular mode with a WD tip and its in a hasb ro stadium I know it sucks but its the best I can do right now
one was when they discontinued plastics then I saw batle strikers only to find out how stupid they really are but then I was happy to fing the mfb beys a few months later
dude,stop typing in caps, what hasbro stadium?
(Mar. 14, 2011  5:29 AM)RustyXD Wrote: put it in boost mode and it should win Tongue_out
ure right Grin
usedmy last fifteen dollars to buy a double pack of burn phonix and poisaan escolopo m145 q. poison and m145q is the worst combo storm capercorn latsted longer when i put them in a battle.
(Mar. 16, 2011  4:51 AM)leone=best Wrote: usedmy last fifteen dollars to buy a double pack of burn phonix and poisaan escolopo m145 q. poison and m145q is the worst combo storm capercorn latsted longer when i put them in a battle.

Lol, its better than nothing...at least u got burn pheoinix
I got a galexy pegisis, I payed so much for a stupid bey proves how much of a moron i am.
galaxy peagsis is good it comes with an r2f
(Mar. 17, 2011  7:49 AM)Zaneago Wrote: I got a galexy pegisis, I payed so much for a stupid bey proves how much of a moron i am.

how could you say such athing ! * gasps in shock* meh, how much id u pay
(Mar. 16, 2011  4:51 AM)leone=best Wrote: usedmy last fifteen dollars to buy a double pack of burn phonix and poisaan escolopo m145 q. poison and m145q is the worst combo storm capercorn latsted longer when i put them in a battle.

Really not a let down. All the parts in the second blade are known for being pretty bad.
Oh, really
LLDrago 2 pack Earth Wolf 105 WD.
Storm Pegasus 2 pack Rock Aquario 125 SF.
Even though the Storm Pegasis 2 pack may seem bad Aquario's great so is SF and Rock is great for attack in Hasbro and in Hasbro and TT 125 is a great stamina track.
Was talking specifically about that pack not generally.
Heres mine -
at one time,burn phoenix was my favorite beyblade,so i searched for it shops for like 3 days,then i asked the dealer whether 'fireblaze' was coming anytime soon,he said it will take about 1-2 months.so i went home that night and bought TT burn phoenix for 15 bucks with shipping on ebay.The next day i went to the very same shop and found a like 10-11 burn fireblaze beys.
And i was like......... DAMN!!!
Seeing people playing dark wolfs
(Mar. 17, 2011  2:25 PM)bladestar20 Wrote: Heres mine -
at one time,burn phoenix was my favorite beyblade,so i searched for it shops for like 3 days,then i asked the dealer whether 'fireblaze' was coming anytime soon,he said it will take about 1-2 months.so i went home that night and bought TT burn phoenix for 15 bucks with shipping on ebay.The next day i went to the very same shop and found a like 10-11 burn fireblaze beys.

LOL something sorta the same happond to me earth eagle was my favourite beyblade i searched every were for it but i couldnt find it so i spent all my money on poison serpent and rock leone then the next day i saw it :L
(Mar. 18, 2011  5:45 AM)RustyXD Wrote:

LOL something sorta the same happond to me earth eagle was my favourite beyblade i searched every were for it but i couldnt find it so i spent all my money on poison serpent and rock leone then the next day i saw it :L

Tongue_out...lol,i couldnt stop cursing that dealer!!
(Mar. 18, 2011  5:55 AM)bladestar20 Wrote:
(Mar. 18, 2011  5:45 AM)RustyXD Wrote:

Tongue_out...lol,i couldnt stop cursing that dealer!!

lol, this happened to me once, my seller stopped selling, and i had $20, then i spent it on earth eagle, then she started selling again Unhappy
I have 2 experiences to share...
1. Brought my first beys, Storm Pegy and Rock Leone.... THEY WERE FAKE!!!
2. Finally got original beys... went to boast about them in front of my friends who were playing with fake beys.... They challenged me, I accepted it confidently (thinking I won't lose against fake beys).... I lost, my original beys were wrecked.... Now I am left with my fake ones being the only MFBs in my collection.....
The Sniper Launcher. I hate that thing with a passion... And the rubber tip on the Old Seaborg model.. URGH that thing cut down spinning time to 1/4 of what it could have been.
(Mar. 18, 2011  8:49 PM)Dots Wrote: The Sniper Launcher. I hate that thing with a passion... And the rubber tip on the Old Seaborg model.. URGH that thing cut down spinning time to 1/4 of what it could have been.

Gasp Do you mean the Marksman Grip? I thought that was the most comfortable thing ever.
(Mar. 18, 2011  8:57 PM)Evan Wrote: Gasp Do you mean the Marksman Grip? I thought that was the most comfortable thing ever.

Probably means the Snipe Launcher from MFB.
(Mar. 18, 2011  8:49 PM)Dots Wrote: The Sniper Launcher. I hate that thing with a passion... And the rubber tip on the Old Seaborg model.. URGH that thing cut down spinning time to 1/4 of what it could have been.

How is the fact that you don't like something a let down? Also how did it? Rubber bottoms have a low spin time anyway.
(Mar. 18, 2011  8:57 PM)Evan Wrote:

Gasp Do you mean the Marksman Grip? I thought that was the most comfortable thing ever.

No, I meant that crappy excuse for a launcher that came with Hell Kerbecs and Basalt Horologium. I can't get a decent grip on it and securing the bey is a pain in the carp.
Seriously, it feels like you could knock it off the launcher with a breeze from a window
(Mar. 18, 2011  9:31 PM)Dots Wrote:
(Mar. 18, 2011  8:57 PM)Evan Wrote:

No, I meant that crappy excuse for a launcher that came with Hell Kerbecs and Basalt Horologium. I can't get a decent grip on it and securing the bey is a pain in the carp.
Seriously, it feels like you could knock it off the launcher with a breeze from a window

A launcher grip would probably help a lot.
I conducted a trade with someone here who ended up making lots of money off of my beys. That part was my fault and I should have been informed of prices before trading. That's not the bad part though. The bad part is when he started to complain about how he deserved more (in the form of free beys) from me because I didn't send the products to him fast enough...Honestly, some people will do anything to make an easy buck. That's gotta be my biggest beyblade related letdown.
What did you trade?