Biggest Beyblade Related Let Down

(Mar. 20, 2011  2:28 AM)trumpetblade Wrote: I conducted a trade with someone here who ended up making lots of money off of my beys. That part was my fault and I should have been informed of prices before trading. That's not the bad part though. The bad part is when he started to complain about how he deserved more (in the form of free beys) from me because I didn't send the products to him fast enough...Honestly, some people will do anything to make an easy buck. That's gotta be my biggest beyblade related letdown.

dude, thats slack, and like ultrablader said, what did u trade dude?!
(Mar. 08, 2011  9:06 AM)pikachu0909 Wrote: Also it's so hard to find beyblades were I live as they sell out bewttewn 1-2 days of stocking beyblades.

Yeah, I live in Sarasota, FL and as soon as they get ANYTHING decent(launcher grip, beylauncher, etc) it disappears.Angry
My biggest letdown was when I went to buy birthday beys and they told me they were sold out. The next week I go and try again. I tell the employees I came last time and they were sold out. They respond that they stocked up the new ones ON THE EXACT SAME DAY!!!! If only I came 4 hours earlier...
(Mar. 24, 2011  11:22 PM)DropoutBear Wrote: My Max Stampede Stadium Melted
ummm, how excactly did it melt..?
(Mar. 24, 2011  11:28 PM)GamerBoy Wrote: My biggest letdown was when I went to buy birthday beys and they told me they were sold out. The next week I go and try again. I tell the employees I came last time and they were sold out. They respond that they stocked up the new ones ON THE EXACT SAME DAY!!!! If only I came 4 hours earlier...
i know right! it so annoying, and when they do have beys, most of them suck anyway...
LOL except one when i went to toys r us and they had 3 shelfs full 2 bad i only had $30
When I bought 3 fake stadiums =|
Maybe because he Thought they were Real at the Time? Bit Obvious....
mine is the day i didnt know muh about beys and i was at tesco and i didnt know the difference of wind and shoot launcher and grip launcher Tired then i brought the wind and shoot launcher, and on the same day i happened to buy Storm Capricorn O_O
When I found out that importing an attack stadium costs about 50 dollars, and the extreme beystadium over 100 dollars in most places.

So yeah..... never gonna get those. The price is way too much for me. The only hope is I get a used one for about around ten dollars, which is very unlikely, considering the fact of how valuable they are.

Heck, getting an imported bey costs about as much as the super vortex stadium pack does! at least I'm able to splurge on those once in a while...
When I saw That Big Bang Pegasis and Fang Leone's Face Bolts are Not TatooedUnhappy
going to toys r us and calling them about 20 times to check if they had blades in stock. when they did we went and they had become $5 more expensive. i went in not knowing anything about good/bad blades and got poison serpent.... now im trying to get meteo l drago and galaxy pegasis off ebay cos theyre cool
my biggest letdown was when i bought night virgo it sucked Tongue_out it never won a sigle battle so i launched it into a wall and it broke Tongue_out
That Big Bang sucks on 85.
When I wasted my time giving people logical reasons as to why the 4:D system will be good, only for the first two results to be disappointing.
(Mar. 27, 2011  11:56 AM)rhysm9709 Wrote: my biggest letdown was when i bought night virgo it sucked Tongue_out it never won a sigle battle so i launched it into a wall and it broke Tongue_out

Read around more. It sucks for stamina but not for defence.
I was expecting a real beybattle and the kid that challenged me was using a fake bey and it shattered it in one hit. Way too easy. The let down is the fact I had been training for a week before the match and all that traing was a waste.
(Mar. 28, 2011  2:42 AM)darkwolf1 Wrote: I was expecting a real beybattle and the kid that challenged me was using a fake bey and it shattered it in one hit. Way too easy. The let down is the fact I had been training for a week before the match and all that traing was a waste.

Training is never, ever a waste.
i was dissapointed when i bought my first couple beyblades and came to this site to realize A: they are hardly any tournies in the illinois area and B: most of the people on this site think they know everything but really they just try to be "pretend mods". but besides that beyblade never really lets me down Grin
Fang Leone's performance tip is a huge let down. I thought that it was going to move like Rock Leone, but sadly it doesn't and it also has balance issues.
Whenever I got Torch Aries. I was so excited becaus it was a legend bey, and when I got home and tested it out, I was SERIOUSLY dissapointed in it. But I made up for a stadium from Korea that I got yesterday for $17. It's on of those blue 17 inch ones. Anyone know what they're called? Confused
my first bey libra Awsome. second capricorn SUCKS!!! just bought wind and shoot HOLY carp HASBRO WTF IS THIS I CAN LAUNCH IT BETTER WITH MY HANDS!! i got angry at it and i chucked it at my wall and laughed as it shattered against the wall. worthless waste of my money. witch i dont have alot of!
What's the point of being a member here when you don't use the information the site provides for you? Use purchase consultation thread. Btw neither Flame Libra or Capricorne have any great parts.
my first beyblade was actually opened and the covered tip and track plus face was stolen with the ripcord just a dark and a bull darn