Biggest Beyblade Related Let Down

Nowing that people like beybladeking1, django exist and LIE ALL THE TIME
@B.N.D. Actually it isnt quite bad because these will be used for all Hasbro tourneys and even ToysRus tourneys so that would help you to practice for these tournaments.
(Sep. 06, 2011  5:12 PM)SAM10795 Wrote: @B.N.D. Actually it isnt quite bad because these will be used for all Hasbro tourneys and even ToysRus tourneys so that would help you to practice for these tournaments.

True.
But, its a fact- Hasbro Stadiums SUCK!(if you're a WBO member) Tongue_out
For some reason, even I like Hasbro stadiums as they look better than those transparent TT stadiums. But, its SO heavenly to be able to play in a TT stadium!
OK, back on topic, my biggest beyblade related let down atm is-
My only stadium- The TT magnestadium got a small dent when my friend and I were battling... He used a fake bey(the Anmol ones) which was too heavy, IMO as it was made completely out of metal. So, as it bounced, my magnestadium got a tiny dent. Unfortunately, its at the center, the area where every bey passes through at least once...
Looking at the positive side, I won the battle! Oh yeah, its a great feeling to be able to beat a bey that might possibly be weighing about a 100g using a Lightweight!
Hayate 2, a disappointment to me. I used it and it had so much recoil,it ruined the bey not to mention it is illegal in the WBO. The AR has good use but has enough recoil to snap. It is rare so you be careful and don't really buy Hayate,Raiden,and Zinrai.
M145Q.
Totally disappointed.
I really wished it bounced more than it does...
(Sep. 07, 2011  2:51 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: M145Q.
Totally disappointed.
I really wished it bounced more than it does...

HA HA HA!
That was seriously unexpected!
But seriously, it should bounce more... Tongue_out
Compared to Jumping Base of plastic generation and Einstein MS of HMS, M145Q at least managed to jump... The other two were bummers...
(Sep. 07, 2011  2:37 AM)Phoenix11 Wrote: Hayate 2, a disappointment to me. I used it and it had so much recoil,it ruined the bey not to mention it is illegal in the WBO. The AR has good use but has enough recoil to snap. It is rare so you be careful and don't really buy Hayate,Raiden,and Zinrai.

Give that Fin Tector and Grip Change Base and BAM there you go a Beyblade explosion!
And my biggest ever Beyblade-related letdown was Galaxy. Man I loved it so much. Too bad it's worse than carp (which made me think: Did TT actually have staff that bother to test the new parts?)
(Sep. 08, 2011  3:34 PM)SoniChris98 Wrote:
(Sep. 07, 2011  2:37 AM)Phoenix11 Wrote: Hayate 2, a disappointment to me. I used it and it had so much recoil,it ruined the bey not to mention it is illegal in the WBO. The AR has good use but has enough recoil to snap. It is rare so you be careful and don't really buy Hayate,Raiden,and Zinrai.

Give that Fin Tector and Grip Change Base and BAM there you go a Beyblade explosion!
And my biggest ever Beyblade-related letdown was Galaxy. Man I loved it so much. Too bad it's worse than carp (which made me think: Did TT actually have staff that bother to test the new parts?)

it does look nice though :L

there no there to make good parts there their to make money

(Sep. 09, 2011  8:11 AM)njrk97 Wrote:

there no there to make good parts there their to make money

And to make something everyone on the WBO enjoys.... COOKIES! Jokes, They're also there to make beys... i guess....
I read too much into the Hidden Spirits Beyblades. I thought the design allowed you to make an additional attack part for the base. Man I practically destroyed the parts trying to do that.

Realizing the plastic in Kid Draciel's AR was noticeably softer than the regular Master Draciel. Trying to figure out for hours why Hasbro's Dragoon V did not have a rubber tip but a clear plastic version which gotten grungy after a few battles.
a let down for me was not learning about plastics when i had the chance ( when i was still a kid )
Now when you guys talk about plastics, i just sit here, waiting for the convo to switch back to MFB...
There's these online regional qualifiers for the US Battle Series on BeybladeBattles.com, but I'm too old for them!

Plus, there's a Japanese Cyber Dragoon booster on eBay but there's a buy-it-now price on it of $99.99, and the shipping cost is big, too!
I bought a Hasbro Bolt Blast Stadium instead of a MFB Attack stadium!XD (I had money to buy either one)
When I got Rock Aries instead of Ray Unicorno Tongue_out
When Hasbro stopped selling Aquila ;(
When you are a huge Phantom Fox MS fan, that you own every other Phantom Fox MS recolour and that the only one left to add to your collection is the gold version, but that it turns out to be as disappointingly bland, non-flashy gold as the Shining God MS Gold Ver. ... Only Wyvern DJ Gold-Plated Ver. is worth buying ...
When you realize you bought a launcher grip with launcher for $25 and it was fake...
When you know Shining God MS, one of the best Beyblades to me was never released in Hasbro. It's also too expensive which sucks.

My biggest disappointments are tied in when Hasbro released Metal Fury and when they never gave the UK Beyblade Legends.
When I bought more than 20 fake beys (yeah,I buy fake beys...)