Big competitive Beystadium Project

Hi guys ! I guess that many of you always dreamed about a big stadium for beyblade. 
It's also the dream of a friend the youtuber Dracolight https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9BhXIB...meG6OtvUMw
He is a blader since the first generation and today he has a project : Making a big stadium, well studied and competitive for Beyblades.
He already has all the drawings and is about to produce a prototype.
The stadium will be 64cm in diameter the outer battle surface 60cm and the inner part 50cm, we talked a lot with many bladers, and we all think that a too big stadium like in the anime will not be competitive irl
All the dimensions on the drawings are in cm
[Image: 5APgS1e.png][Image: qBGtG7t.png]
[Image: ktB0Pt5.png]
It will be made of plexiglass or polycarbonate on demand 
The holes are to fix walls where you want that will be 3D printable (thingiverse).
There will be LED lights also.
We are studiyng the outer structure of the stadium.
The most expensive part of this project is the mold, but each stadium will cost around 50euros, it will become less expensive if we have many demands
So that's why i create this post, to know, of many of you are interested by this project :)
Cool project
50 euros? that is very very cheap for something like this. almost ebay-scam level cheap.
hy, I am Dracolight
Thank you for your enthusiasm. In fact for the price indeed it will not be the final price you can imagine, a stadium of this high quality (solid, durable, competitive, true to the universe, craft) will not be 50 euros, 50 euros will be just the price before tax for just the parabolic, to this is added the price of the eventual stickers (either on the motive of the anime, or in a plain color and it will be cheaper), the borders in 3D printing, the structure that keeps the stadium, LEDs, screws, postage and finally taxes so expect a price of at least 100 euros without shipping. I study for months with French bladers all aspects and it will be really expensive for me (mould:3000€ ttc, the 50 first product in 4mm polycarbonate : 3750€, leds: 750€, structur: for the best price in wood paint: 750€ , 500€ for 4 wall in 3d by stadium and screws: 100€)
= 8 850€ for pay the 50 first stadium but if there are a lot of buyers or partner stores, the price per stadium will drop dramatically so every help will be welcome from you,
I think of a kickstarter for the project and the first 50 orders ,
I'm counting on you so that people stop to take us for kids with our little carboard stadium ^^
Interesting topic.

My name is Kos. I am 44. I am a former avionic engineer and worked many years for Ukrainian Antonov aircraft company. I know a lot about modern design and construction of airplanes, space and avionic materials and technologies.

I have 2 kids – 8 and 5, and six months ago my boys brought home the first news about beyblades.
They are crazy about beyblades) I have spent already hundreds of dollars for different TT and Hasbro beys but I support their enthusiasm))

You have good idea but not perfect scientific and business logic approach to achieve your goal. Your product has some aerodinamic mistakes. It's gonna be a poor bey perfomance during the batle.
I prefer arguments to support what you are telling me rather than a judgment, please.
for the inner form all the french bladers have agreed on these plans (in addition to there is a pre-rebound (for the technique of sliding shoot / rush shoot) the central circle is slightly inclined to maximize the contact at the end of rotation but just a little.
do not go into space we're going to do spinning fights in it, a perfectly aerodynamic arena as you say will be like those of youtubeur zankye and they are not perfectly fit (too inclined, too big, no meadow border on the last gray stadium that he tested and so the tops came out all alone)
this project is already validated it only lacks funds to be realized
What production technology is your mold designed for: high-preasure injection or thermo vacuum forming?
Where can we find it?
(Mar. 09, 2020  11:46 PM)Orochi\s Blade Wrote: Where can we find it?

Please do not revive threads that haven't been posted in in several years.