Big Bang Pegasis F:D draft (finally)

Face: Pegasis III

The Face depicts Pegasus, one of the 88 constellations in space.

Clear Wheel: Pegasis III
Weight: 3.14 grams

The Pegasis III Clear Wheel's original release is blue. It has two crescent shaped edges which have wing designs on them. It also has "iron dust" particles inside of it for extra weight, although the effect is negligible.

Metal Wheel: Big Bang
Weight: 41.83 grams

Big Bang is an interesting Metal Wheel. It has three "wings", each etched with the design of a wing. It is separated into three parts, the PC Frame, the Metal Frame, and the Core.

PC Frame
Weight: 2.50 grams

The PC Frame is the plastic and top part of Big Bang. It has three sets of two square holes that connenct with the Metal Frame. When turned, the cubes on the Metal Frame that the holes connect to are connected to a different hole, changing mode on the PC Frame. It is dyed red.

Metal Frame
Weight: 25.48 grams

The Metal Frame is the main and middle part of Big Bang. It has three cubes on the top that connect to holes in the PC Frame. (details shown above) It also has three sets of two holes on the bottom that cubes on the Core that you turn to change mode on the Core. As its name suggests, it is made of metal.

Core
Weight: 13.81 grams

The Core is the bottom part of Big Bang. It connects with the Metal Frame with cubes that connect with holes in the Metal Frame. You turn these to change the mode on the Core. It is the part that the launcher, Track, and Clear Wheel attach to. It is also made of metal.

By turning the PC Frame and Core, you can make four different modes: Smash Mode, Upper Mode, Barrage Mode and Omni-Directional Attack Mode. Barrage Mode and Omni-Directional Attack Mode are largely considered the best modes. Testing has shown it is a good Attack wheel, and it has some use in Defense.

Use in Attack Customization

Big Bang has been proven to have ferocious Attack power when paired with the TH170 track at 220 height, producing the combo MF Big Bang (Barrage Mode) Pegasis III TH170(220 Height)RF. Big Bang (Barrage Mode) Pegasis III BD145RF is also a good counter against MF Lightning LDrago BD145LRF.

4D Bottom: F:D
Weight: 5.85 grams

F:D, or Final Drive, is a 4D Bottom, a fusion between a track and bottom. These are exclusive to 4D Beyblades. F:D is large as it combines the size of two parts. At the bottom, there is a very wide rubber bottom with a hole in the middle, producing something similar to HF, but rubber. However, there are two tabs on the side that pull out from centrifugal force. When they pull out, an SF bottom comes out of the hole. When the centrifugal force is decreased from the Beyblade losing spin, the tabs pop back in and the SF bottom goes back up, leaving an aggressive rubber bottom. This mechanism works as a mode change during battle. F:D has not found much use yet, but it has found slight use in Anti-Meta combos.

Use in Anti-Meta Customization
An example of an Anti-Meta custom that F:D can be used in is MF-H Gravity Perseus F:D.

Other Versions:
Big Bang Pegasis III F:D - Big Bang Pegasis DX Set (White PC Frame)
Big Bang Pegasis III F:D - Golden Wing Ver. (Gold Big Bang)
Big Bang Pegasis II 105RF - Big Bang Pegasis Dream Ver. (Gold Big Bang)

Overall:

Big Bang Pegasis is a decent buy. It comes with Big Bang, a good attack wheel, and F:D, a 4D Bottom good for Anti-Meta combos. However, Big Bang is only decent, and F:D's use is very low. That said, it is still a decent buy. Big Bang Pegasis F:D is a welcome addition for those who already have a decent collection of Metal Fight Beyblades.
Since this is the first draft of one I have seen, I said most of that info is correct and this is half way good from what I see on the Bey Wiki. but as I said, it is good, maybe even better.
i think that the end should be anyone who already has staple parts in mfb should own at least one of this beyblade
(May. 31, 2011  9:51 PM)poseidon Wrote: i think that the end should be anyone who already has staple parts in mfb should own at least one of this beyblade

If you already have the staple parts why would you need it? I would say it is like the leone article

Quote:(Big Bang Pegasis F:D) is a welcome addition for those who already have a decent collection of Metal Fight Beyblades.
I think you should order the Metal Wheel part so that it has three sections for PC Frame, Core, and Metal Frame instead of it being combined into a paragraph.

The wording is also awkward in the Metal Wheel section.

Quote:The second part is the Metal Frame, which is the middle and main part. It is made of metal.
The second sentence is very filler-ish. Of course it is made of metal, hence its name.

Quote: These three parts can be rearranged to make four different modes: Smash Mode, Upper Mode, Barrage Mode and Omni-Directional Attack Mode. Barrage Mode and Omni-Directional Attack Mode are largely considered the best modes. Testing has shown it is a good Attack wheel, and it has some use in Defense.

Explain more about how you can change them.

Try to figure something out with the Metal Wheel Section in general.

Also, 4D bottoms are not exclusive to LDD and BBP only, from what I've heard. If I am not mistaken, it is coming with Vari Ares. Maybe I need to check the thread out more.

I AM NOT TRYING TO BE RUDE.

All I want is just to, you know, give you advice.
Big Bang has shown to be better with TH170 at 220 height, as its shorter so it makes more contact, but not to short. And it should also be Upper or Barrage mode.
Then, it can be used Big Bang Pegasis 85RF (Omni-Directional Mode).
I don't think combo nicknames like Lightning Tank are right for BeyWiki and "lesser" sounds awkward. Maybe replace it with "decreased"?
I think you should remove
Quote:FGrin, or Final Drive, is a 4D Bottom, a fusion between a track and bottom. These are exclusive to Big Bang Pegasis and LDrago Destroy.
since vari ares is going to have DGrin Wink
wow i was just going to write this artical until you wrote it.Good job!Now i have time to do other stuff Smile
Don't forget to add other versions. Like the BBP DX set.
Overall very good, maybe add something more about the modes in a separate section.

I know for a fact not everyone knows which mode is which, etc.

Still a very good draft Smile
Edited. Thanks everyone for the feedback and suggestions. Grin
There is also Big Bang Pegasis Golden Wing ver. And you should extend that exclusivity to 'many 4D beyblades', not just LDD and BBP.
I think you should add what anti-meta combo F : D has use in, like Gravity Perseus F : D, for example.Then people wouuldn't go putting F : D on any old anti-meta combo
Also, in the 'other versions' section for 'Golden Wing Ver.' You wrote "Gold big bang bang.It should be only 1 bang.Correct me if im wrong.
(May. 31, 2011  9:46 PM)HorogiumX Wrote: Face: Pegasis III

The Face depicts Pegasus, one of the 88 constellations in space.

The Pegasis III Clear Wheel's original release is blue. It has two crescent shaped edges which have wing designs on them. It also has "iron dust" particles inside of it for extra weight, although the effect is negligible.

Big Bang is an interesting Metal Wheel. It has three "wings", each etched with the design of a wing. It is separated into three parts, the PC Frame, the Metal Frame, and the Core.

PC Frame

The PC Frame is the plastic and top part of Big Bang. It has three sets of two square holes that connenct with the Metal Frame. When turned, the cubes on the Metal Frame that the holes connect to are connected to a different hole, changing mode on the PC Frame. It is dyed red.

Metal Frame

The Metal Frame is the main and middle part of Big Bang. It has three cubes on the top that connect to holes in the PC Frame. (details shown above) It also has three sets of two holes on the bottom that cubes on the Core that you turn to change mode on the Core. As its name suggests, it is made of metal.

Core

The Core is the bottom part of Big Bang. It connects with the Metal Frame with cubes that connect with holes in the Metal Frame. You turn these to change the mode on the Core. It is the part that the launcher, Track, and Clear Wheel attach to. It is also made of metal.

By turning the PC Frame and Core, you can make four different modes: Smash Mode, Upper Mode, Barrage Mode and Omni-Directional Attack Mode. Barrage Mode and Omni-Directional Attack Mode are largely considered the best modes. Testing has shown it is a good Attack wheel, and it has some use in Defense.

Big Bang has good smash attack but is highly out classed by Wheels such as Blitz, VariAres, Beat etc. Though when paired with TH170 at 220 height it has moderate attack power. Though not great, it is ok for knocking out MF-H Basalt Aquario BD145CS.

4D Bottom: FGrin

FGrin, or Final Drive, is a 4D Bottom, a fusion between a track and bottom. These are exclusive to 4D Beyblades. FGrin is large as it combines the size of two parts. At the bottom, there is a very wide rubber bottom with a hole in the middle, producing something similar to HF, but rubber. However, there are two tabs on the side that pull out from centrifugal force. When they pull out, an SF bottom comes out of the hole. When the centrifugal force is decreased from the Beyblade losing spin, the tabs pop back in and the SF bottom goes back up, leaving an aggressive rubber bottom. This mechanism works as a mode change during battle. FGrin has not found much use. It is very easily knocked out.

Other Versions:
Big Bang Pegasis III FGrin - Big Bang Pegasis DX Set (White PC Frame)
Big Bang Pegasis III FGrin - Golden Wing Ver. (Gold Big Bang)
Big Bang Pegasis II 105RF - Big Bang Pegasis Dream Ver. (Gold Big Bang)

Overall:

Big Bang Pegasis is a decent buy. It comes with Big Bang, an ok attack wheel, and FGrin. However, Big Bang is only decent, and FGrin's use is very low. This Beyblade should only be bought for collection purposes only.

I had only realized it wasn't on the Wiki now, so edited it to suit our metagame now.

I don't think it's detailed enough. The Overall Section doesn't get across how useless this bey is. It's not a decent buy at all. The only way i'd ever own one is if someone gave me it. I don't think that a desciption of what a 4D bottom is neccesary either. Also pretty much the whole FGrin section is spent describing what it looks like while there is one sentance describing how it performs. A note that this is the first release of the 4D series would be good too.
This still needs a significant amount of work. Something with so many mode changes needs significantly more detail, even if they are somewhat samey. Furthermore, as Ultra says, the whole article focusses too much on details that are either extremely basic knowledge, or that would be better covered lightly, the rest being able to be covered by images.
Once again, I was away all day, so I worked on four drafts. 4D, this time.

Quote:Face: Pegasis III

The Face depicts Pegasus, one of the 88 constellations in space. The Pegasis III version has horizontal lines breaking through the "P" and "S" on either side of the Pegasus head, and is generally in a lighter tone.

The Pegasis III Clear Wheel's original release is blue. It has two crescent-shaped edges which have wing designs on them. It also has "iron dust" particles that slightly shine inside of it for extra weight, although the effect is negligible since its weight remains average. It was, however, supposed to be a new feature of the 4D System.

Big Bang is a unique Metal Wheel. It has three "wings", each etched with the intricate design of feathers. It is separated into three parts, the PC Frame, the Metal Frame, and the Core. However, Hasbro has modified its composition to only one piece in its international release as [[Cosmic Pegasus W105R²F]].

PC Frame

The PC Frame is the plastic and top part of Big Bang. It has three sets of two square holes underneath it that connect with the Metal Frame. When rotated, the cubes on the Metal Frame that the holes connect to are inserted in a different hole, changing the mode of the PC Frame. It is dyed red and is made of polycarbonate, but it is generally too far away and too incrusted inside the Metal Wheel to really come into contact with an opposing Beyblade and absorb the shock as it should.

Metal Frame

The Metal Frame is the main and middle part of Big Bang. It has three cubes on the top that connect to holes in the PC Frame. It also has three sets of two holes on the underside that allow a mode change with the Core's own cubes. As its name suggests, it is made of metal, and it contains most of the feather details in Big Bang’s design.

Core

The Core is the bottom part of Big Bang. It connects with the Metal Frame with cubes that get inserted in the Metal Frame’s holes. It is the part that the Track and Clear Wheel attach to. It is also made of metal, and is shaped mostly like lower wings full of small feathers that complement the Metal Frame's design.

By turning the PC Frame and Core, you can make four different modes:
*'''Smash Attack Mode''': The PC Frame blocks the upper part of the hole between the Metal Frame's wings, and the Core is retreated closer to the end of the Metal Frame's feathers, to create a bigger wing.
*'''Upper Attack Mode''': The slope of the PC Frame aligns with the angle of the Metal Frame's wings, and the Core fits more under the holes between the Metal Frame's wings.
*'''Barrage Mode''': The slope of the PC Frame aligns with the angle of the Metal Frame's wings, but the Core is retreated closer to the end of the Metal Frame's feathers, to create a bigger wing.
*'''Omni-Directional Attack Mode''': The PC Frame blocks the upper part of the hole between the Metal Frame's wings, but the Core fits more under the holes between those wings.
Barrage Mode and Omni-Directional Attack Mode are largely considered the best modes, although the difference between each mode is almost negligible. Testing has shown it is a good Attack Metal Wheel, and it has use in Defense, to an extent. It has since been severely outclassed by many much better Metal Wheels in Attack and Defense though. Basalt and almost every other 4D Metal Wheel have performed considerably better in all aspects since its release, and with the beginning of Synchrom, it is not recommendable to use Big Bang anymore.

Big Bang has been proven to have decent Attack power when paired with the TH170 track at 220 height, producing the combo '''MF Big Bang (Barrage Mode) Pegasis III TH170(220 height)RF'''. Big Bang (Barrage Mode) Pegasis III BD145RF is also a good counter against MF Lightning LDrago BD145LRF.

4D Bottom: Final:Drive

F:D is a 4D Bottom, a fusion between a Track and a Bottom. It is therefore fairly large, to compensate for this merge of two parts. The main gimmick of this 4D Bottom is the automatic change of tip that activates during battle, where the SF-shaped tip retracts inside the base to allow the very wide rubber-coated, Hole-Flat-like shape to make contact with the stadium floor. This mechanism works because two tabs on the side of F:D pull out from the centrifugal force. When they extend, the SF tip comes out of the hole, and when the centrifugal force decreases because the Beyblade loses spin, the tabs pop back inwards and the SF bottom retreats, leaving an aggressive rubber tip with a hole in it. F:D has only found use in niche Anti-Meta combos, but is otherwise ruined by the automatic gimmick which cannot be stopped, therefore it is competitively useless. The intent of the mechanism is to give one last boost of energy to an Attack type, however at such low velocity, the hits are poor, it gets destabilized, and the added rubber surface only serves to lower the customization’s stamina drastically, which is actually how most Beyblades try to win at the end of a Beybattle.

Use in Anti-Meta Customization
An example of an Anti-Meta custom that F:D can be used in is MF-H Gravity Perseus F:D.

Other Versions:
'''Big Bang Pegasis III F:D''' - Big Bang Pegasis DX Set (White PC Frame)
'''Big Bang Pegasis III F:D Gold Wing Ver.''' - CoroCoro exclusive (Gold Metal Frame and Core, blue PC Frame, purple-grey 4D Clear Wheel, green 4D Bottom)
'''Big Bang Pegasis II 105RF Dream Ver./Asia Model''' - World Championship 2012 exclusive (Gold Metal Frame and Core, red PC Frame)
'''Big Bang Pegasis 125SF Blue Wing Ver.''' - World Championship Asia exclusive, Ultimate Bey Ta machine challenge prize
'''Big Bang Pegasis F:D''' - Legend Beyblade Set (Gold)
'''Big Bang Pegasis III F:D''' - Pegasis Leone Rev Up Launcher VS Set, Hong Kong limited (Bronze-gold Metal Frame and Core, dark grey PC Frame, pink 4D Clear Wheel)
'''Cosmic Pegasus W105R²F''' - Hasbro rendition

Overall:

Big Bang Pegasis is overly outclassed in all aspects, and should only be acquired for the novelty of its gimmicks to find potential in niche combinations. '''There is no reason to purchase this Beyblade outside of collection purposes.'''

Let me know if you think anything should be modified or added, or if this really seems ready. Personally, Big Bang Pegasis was never recommended, so there is no reason to make this article overly positive ...
It seems very good.
Big Bang Pegasis 125 SF Blue Wing Ver. must be added in the "Other Versions" section, right?
I agree with Galaxy.
Also, wouldn't Hasbro's take on Big Bang Pegasis be under "Other Versions" too?
OK, I have completed the Other Versions section as much as possible, I think.
Would it make sense to add these Versions?

- Big Bang Pegasis III F:D Gold WBBA G1 Championship Ver.
- Big Bang Pegasis III F:D Silver WBBA G1 Championship Ver.
- Big Bang Pegasis III F:D Bronze WBBA G1 Championship Ver.
Yup. Since it's included with Galaxy Pegasis as well.
(By included I meant tournament championship beys.)
OK then, I published this on Beywiki ...
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...:D#Gallery

I think I confused a few of the modes though ...