Big Bang Apocalypse Challenge

(Feb. 22, 2020  2:39 PM)Nik P. Wrote: Lord Spriggan Vanguard Quick’

It comes with built in layer weight right?
(Feb. 22, 2020  2:56 PM)Nik P. Wrote:

Yeah.
(Feb. 22, 2020  2:56 PM)Nik P. Wrote:

You were unable to burst Big Bang Apocalypse. Lord Spriggan Vanguard Quick’ is out. Also, yes.
(Feb. 22, 2020  4:25 PM)g2_ Wrote: Maximum Garuda 11 Xtreme'.

I don’t have 11 surprisingly, but I have 12 and 13. I also have Oval.
(Feb. 22, 2020  4:41 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Feb. 22, 2020  4:25 PM)g2_ Wrote: Maximum Garuda 11 Xtreme'.

I don’t have 11 surprisingly, but I have 12 and 13. I also have Oval.
13 please.
Judgement Valkyrie Blitz Octa Retsu
Do you have knockout Odin?

If so kO 00D Xtreme’

If not then master Achilles Hybrid
Judgement Valkyrie Blitz Charge Metsu might work?
Judgement Achilles Generate on Retsu
Judgment Dragon Blitz Operate(Attack) Gou
(Feb. 22, 2020  4:49 PM)RED NINJA 0829 Wrote: Judgement Valkyrie Blitz Octa Retsu

You were unable to burst Big Bang Apocalypse. Judgement Valkyrie Blitz Octa Retsu is out.

(Feb. 22, 2020  4:50 PM)Nik P. Wrote: Do you have knockout Odin?

If so kO 00D Xtreme’

If not then master Achilles Hybrid

You were unable to burst Big Bang Apocalypse. Master Achilles Hybrid is out.

(Feb. 22, 2020  6:41 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Judgement Valkyrie Blitz Charge Metsu might work?

You were unable to burst Bug Bang Apocalypse. You were, however, able to pop the armor off. Judgement Valkyrie Blitz Charge Metsu is out.

(Feb. 22, 2020  8:42 PM)bekfastblader Wrote: Judgement Achilles Generate on Retsu

You were unable to burst Big Bang Apocalypse. Judgement Achilles Generate Retsu is out.

(Feb. 22, 2020  9:10 PM)Ardmore Bladers Wrote: Judgment Dragon Blitz Operate(Attack) Gou

You were unable to burst Bug Bang Apocalypse. Judgement a Dragon Blitz Operate Go is out.
Slash Diabolos Gn
Stock Lord Spriggan, both spin directions, on tall attack mode.
Lord Spriggan Around Eternal (if not Around then 0 Cross)
(Feb. 24, 2020  6:02 AM)Ocky122 Wrote: awesome!!!

Please stop posting awesome in every thread you will be banned or get warned
Judgment achilles 10 proof eternal gok/Zan and also tilt launch it
max height attack same spin direction original lord srpyzen
(Feb. 24, 2020  3:36 PM)Okster Wrote: max height attack same spin direction original lord srpyzen

Lord Spryzen isn’t out yet. Did you mean Lord Spriggan?
(Feb. 24, 2020  4:52 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Feb. 24, 2020  3:36 PM)Okster Wrote: max height attack same spin direction original lord srpyzen

Lord Spryzen isn’t out yet. Did you mean Lord Spriggan?
Definitely. It wouldn't make sense for him to talk about Lord Spryzen S5.
(Feb. 24, 2020  5:37 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Feb. 24, 2020  4:52 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Lord Spryzen isn’t out yet. Did you mean Lord Spriggan?
Definitely. It wouldn't make sense for him to talk about Lord Spryzen S5.
Makes sense, except I was joking around. He’s obviously talking about Lord Spriggan, but he likes to call it Lord Spryzen and says it is the right term for the beyblade. Anyways, I will do test the combo later.
(Feb. 24, 2020  5:42 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Feb. 24, 2020  5:37 PM)g2_ Wrote: Definitely. It wouldn't make sense for him to talk about Lord Spryzen S5.
Makes sense, except I was joking around. He’s obviously talking about Lord Spriggan, but he likes to call it Lord Spryzen and says it is the right term for the beyblade. Anyways, I will do test the combo later.

He’s done this on his other account too.. (he’s the guy who spammed 50+ threads last night)
(Feb. 24, 2020  5:54 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote:
(Feb. 24, 2020  5:42 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Makes sense, except I was joking around. He’s obviously talking about Lord Spriggan, but he likes to call it Lord Spryzen and says it is the right term for the beyblade. Anyways, I will do test the combo later.

He’s done this on his other account too.. (he’s the guy who spammed 50+ threads last night)

I know. I hope his main account and his alt get at least warning percentage for this.
(Feb. 24, 2020  5:54 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Feb. 24, 2020  5:54 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote: He’s done this on his other account too.. (he’s the guy who spammed 50+ threads last night)

I know. I hope his main account and his alt get at least warning percentage for this.

anyway... entering my combo: Master Dragon(II) Ignition’ Lord Valkyrie 00P Ds’
(Feb. 24, 2020  6:06 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote:
(Feb. 24, 2020  5:54 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: I know. I hope his main account and his alt get at least warning percentage for this.

anyway... entering my combo: Master Dragon(II) Ignition’ Lord Valkyrie 00P Ds’
Change proof and destroy’ and you’ll be good.