Big Bang Apocalypse Challenge

(Feb. 24, 2020  6:19 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Feb. 24, 2020  6:06 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote: anyway... entering my combo: Master Dragon(II) Ignition’ Lord Valkyrie 00P Ds’
Change proof and destroy’ and you’ll be good.

Cross/Dagger Xt+ attack?
Haven't really read through the thread, sorry if anyone used this combo already: Union Diabolos Sting Orbit Metal
My next spicy combo is Nightmare Longinus Cross Destroy'
(Feb. 24, 2020  9:45 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: My next spicy combo is Nightmare Longinus Cross Destroy'
Nightmare Longinus would get wrecked.
(Feb. 24, 2020  9:45 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: My next spicy combo is Nightmare Longinus Cross Destroy'

I don’t have nightmare Longinus or destroy’. I’m gonna try to get nightmare Longinus for limited and destroy’ from RBV19 though.
Have you tried my recent combo?
Slash Diabolos Gn...
(Feb. 23, 2020  11:46 PM)ReekoBlader Wrote: Slash Diabolos Gn

You were unable to burst Bug Bang Apocalypse. Slash Diabolos Generate is out.

(Feb. 24, 2020  1:00 AM)GeneriCringe Wrote: Stock Lord Spriggan, both spin directions, on tall attack mode.

You were unable to burst Big Bang Apocalypse. Lord Spriggan Blitz Dimension’ is out.

(Feb. 24, 2020  2:14 AM)Dacatman Wrote: Lord Spriggan Around Eternal (if not Around then 0 Cross)

You were unable to burst Big Bang Apocalypse. Lord Spriggan 0Cross Eternal is out.

(Feb. 24, 2020  1:30 PM)Needforspeed Wrote: Judgment achilles 10 proof eternal gok/Zan and also tilt launch it

I do not have proof.

(Feb. 24, 2020  6:38 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote:
(Feb. 24, 2020  6:19 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Change proof and destroy’ and you’ll be good.

Cross/Dagger Xt+ attack?

You were unable to burst Big Bang Apocalypse. Lord Valkyrie 00Cross Xtend+ is out.

(Feb. 24, 2020  9:32 PM)Armor Wrote: Haven't really read through the thread, sorry if anyone used this combo already: Union Diabolos Sting Orbit Metal

You were unable to burst Big Bang Apocalypse. Union Diabolos Sting Orbit Metal is out.
(Feb. 24, 2020  9:54 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:

I don’t have nightmare Longinus or destroy’. I’m gonna try to get nightmare Longinus for limited and destroy’ from RBV19 though.

Oof, then I guess Cho-Z Achilles Generate
Do you have the Knockout Odin layer?
(Feb. 24, 2020  11:32 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Feb. 24, 2020  9:54 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: I don’t have nightmare Longinus or destroy’. I’m gonna try to get nightmare Longinus for limited and destroy’ from RBV19 though.

Oof, then I guess Cho-Z Achilles Generate

You were unable to burst Big Bang Apocalypse. Cho-Z Achilles Generate is out.
Judgement Diabolos Blitz Variable
(Feb. 25, 2020  12:10 AM)GeneriCringe Wrote: Judgement Diabolos Blitz Variable

I do not have variable.
Do you have Hold?
(Feb. 25, 2020  12:29 AM)GeneriCringe Wrote: Do you have Hold?

I have hold’.
Then replace Variable with Hold’.
Stock Zwei Longinus...

This is a ridiculous challenge that no one will ever win...
I like it... I’m also getting quite desperate...
This challenge is freaking impossible.
I'm already running out of ideas, but maybe Judgement Valkyrie Hybrid Metsu with the Driver in Left if it still works.
(Feb. 25, 2020  1:19 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: I'm already running out of ideas, but maybe Judgement Valkyrie Hybrid Metsu with the Driver in Left if it still works.
I am not sure it’s gonna work properly if I put it in left spin when the layer base is right spin.
(Feb. 25, 2020  1:37 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Feb. 25, 2020  1:19 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: I'm already running out of ideas, but maybe Judgement Valkyrie Hybrid Metsu with the Driver in Left if it still works.
I am not sure it’s gonna work properly if I put it in left spin when the layer base is right spin.

If the Driver isn't broken, it should work just fine. I just want to see if that strong of an impact can Burst Apocalypse.
(Feb. 25, 2020  1:43 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Feb. 25, 2020  1:37 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: I am not sure it’s gonna work properly if I put it in left spin when the layer base is right spin.

If the Driver isn't broken, it should work just fine. I just want to see if that strong of an impact can Burst Apocalypse.

You were unable to burst Big Bang Apocalypse. Judgement Valkyrie Hybrid Metsu (Left Spin) is out.
(Feb. 25, 2020  1:49 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Feb. 25, 2020  1:43 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: If the Driver isn't broken, it should work just fine. I just want to see if that strong of an impact can Burst Apocalypse.

You were unable to burst Big Bang Apocalypse. Judgement Valkyrie Hybrid Metsu (Left Spin) is out.
Why didn't you do my combo? Maximum Garuda 13 Xtreme'.
(Feb. 25, 2020  2:56 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Feb. 25, 2020  1:49 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: You were unable to burst Big Bang Apocalypse. Judgement Valkyrie Hybrid Metsu (Left Spin) is out.
Why didn't you do my combo? Maximum Garuda 13 Xtreme'.

You were unable to burst Big Bang Apocalypse. Maximum Garuda 13 Xtreme’ is out.
(Feb. 25, 2020  3:21 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Feb. 25, 2020  2:56 AM)g2_ Wrote: Why didn't you do my combo? Maximum Garuda 13 Xtreme'.

You were unable to burst Big Bang Apocalypse. Maximum Garuda 13 Xtreme’ is out.

Impossible.
Zwei Longinus (stock)