Beywiki Updates

G Wrote:Damn; way to do all of the RBAs!

It wasn't very hard!
Ooh! I like the idea of a beyblade wiki. I hope to contribute as much as I can.
nice work, now i need to know about the plastic random boosters hehe.

i must have good knowledge about something which i can contribute to the wiki. I need to open up my beyblade box again to remember things. :-3
Metal Driger is up, but I left out sooooooo many things =X
Yikes Elmo ... you didn't follow the template of others very well ... Gasp

Please guys, learn how to write the articles before writing them. Each article should appear as if it were written by the same person.

"Hasbro Metal Driger is carp"? You can't write stuff like that in an encyclopedia.
Sorry, I'll spend more time on it Chocked.

I copied and pasted from Galman, and changed the necessary parts =X
Elmo Wrote:Sorry, I'll spend more time on it Chocked.

Please be sure to check your grammar etc.

I appreciate the effort enough, but if you aren't confident in doing it, don't. Smile
Maybe some of the members could post their Wiki articles in here first for review in terms of part knowledge and accuracy, grammar, etc, before they go up on Wikipedia.
And remember guys, be objective =)
King of Darkness Wrote:Maybe some of the members could post their Wiki articles in here first for review in terms of part knowledge and accuracy, grammar, etc, before they go up on Wikipedia.
And remember guys, be objective =)

Good idea! Smile
Tamer Brad Wrote:
Elmo Wrote:Sorry, I'll spend more time on it Chocked.

Please be sure to check your grammar etc.

I appreciate the effort enough, but if you aren't confident in doing it, don't. Smile

Yep! Just try doing the articles in a professional manner like if you were going to do it for school or something.
Updated Metal Driger (Just corrected it a bit more)
And also, is the HMC frequently used for Upper Attackers? I've never used it for it, but if it is I'll add that information back in.
G Wrote:Updated Metal Driger (Just corrected it a bit more)
And also, is the HMC frequently used for Upper Attackers? I've never used it for it, but if it is I'll add that information back in.

I think it would definitely depend on the situation. Just mention that it aids in spin velocity and it should be fine.
Metal Driger needs updated more. I thought something funny was up. On the Damashii archive it says under Metal Driger's page that it comes with a 10 BALANCE. and I can remember the pictures on it from Beholder that corresponded with this. I'm not sure if he screwed up or not there, but can someone check for this it has been bothering me... ^^;;
Ozuma Wrote:Metal Driger needs updated more. I thought something funny was up. On the Damashii archive it says under Metal Driger's page that it comes with a 10 BALANCE. and I can remember the pictures on it from Beholder that corresponded with this. I'm not sure if he screwed up or not there, but can someone check for this it has been bothering me... ^^;;
I got the TAKARA version and it comes with 10-Heavy. It's also shown in the pictures on the box.

One thing though concerning the AR, shouldn't it be Spike Attack for right spin and Smash Attack for left? It has those notches in right spin for Spike Attack, much like Dragoon V2, etc, even if the range is really small and we have better choices for attacking ARs.
If it's the other way around, feel free to change that or any mistakes you see on the Wiki.
Um, wasn't the japan-mold the first one, and the china mold later?

i seem to recall a similar thing happening with dragoon ms, something about the spikes being too sharp...
Artie Wrote:Um, wasn't the japan-mold the first one, and the china mold later?

i seem to recall a similar thing happening with dragoon ms, something about the spikes being too sharp...

Yep.
Yeah, as a general rule Japan is the first place of manufacturing, and then it shifts over to China.

Pretty much everyone does this I think.
Ugh, whatever.

I did this late at night. lol
Naw don't kill yourself or anything! Mistakes that can pop up, but they can be easily corrected. Glad to see a new member helping out in the wiki Smile
4 sentence biography of Brad.
http://beywiki.com/index.php?title=Tamer_Brad
how unnecessary, especially considering I like to keep the rest of my life detached from Beyblade ... you probably should've left it to me to write that
Wasn't there stuff on urban dictionary like that?
It was a lot more ridiculous.