Beywiki Updates

I hate myself for writing what I did on that

It was so weaboo.
dude i was so much worse

i want to kill myself for it every day
I should have just coppied his myspace one.
Thresher Wrote:I should have just coppied his myspace one.

Uhhh, NO.
It's better than the current. I won't I'm just saying.
Except that's my profile that I want to keep detached from the Beyblade community. There's a reason I'm still using this name.
I think we should leave people out of the Wiki part.
It would prevent problems like this.
I agree, G. Lips_sealed
Tamer Brad Wrote:I agree, G. Lips_sealed

I'd agree with G as well. Personal info should be left out of the bey community, unless the person reveals the info themselves.
Erased
I just (semi) finished Burning Kerberous, I just need to add the weights and maybe a sample combination. I'll do that tomorrow Chocked
gj

http://beywiki.com/index.php?title=BeyBlade
Does the page require restoration or did someone try doing something progressive with it?
Concerning BK's page:

"The bearing case can hold many other shafts, advantageous since the bearing case contains two bearings, compared to the single bearing in other bearing cases."

Actually, I think only Wb2 shaft can be used there. All the others fall off the casing, which is a shame.

About the combo used for the example, Tiger Defenser and Wide Survivor are great for pure endurance, but they're not that good at stealing spin.
Wide Survivor's better at it when using that spark thing some come with, but I'm not sure if that's legal.
Spin stealing would mostly come from the AR and SPs usually, maybe mentioning the Bearing Gyros AR and Dark Series SPs (Survivor Ring?) here would work out better if you want to keep the sentence about stealing spin effectively.

Also, about the base, it's usefull for Wb2 fixed shaft combos, since the rubber tip stays stuck in the opening of the BB (using DZ S casings though). It's a small nit-pick, but it could have a mention since the BB isn't totally worthless without Double Bearing SG.
Yeah, I tried adding that part last night right before I went to bed. I don't think I was thinking everything through thoroughly enough. I'll edit it =/
King of Darkness Wrote:Concerning BK's page:

"The bearing case can hold many other shafts, advantageous since the bearing case contains two bearings, compared to the single bearing in other bearing cases."

Actually, I think only Wb2 shaft can be used there. All the others fall off the casing, which is a shame.

About the combo used for the example, Tiger Defenser and Wide Survivor are great for pure endurance, but they're not that good at stealing spin.
Wide Survivor's better at it when using that spark thing some come with, but I'm not sure if that's legal.
Spin stealing would mostly come from the AR and SPs usually, maybe mentioning the Bearing Gyros AR and Dark Series SPs (Survivor Ring?) here would work out better if you want to keep the sentence about stealing spin effectively.

Also, about the base, it's usefull for Wb2 fixed shaft combos, since the rubber tip stays stuck in the opening of the BB (using DZ S casings though). It's a small nit-pick, but it could have a mention since the BB isn't totally worthless without Double Bearing SG.

It can also hold DrigerF and DranzerS and *technically* it can hold zeus, but not a good fit.

The base can also hold free shaft drigerf/dranzers type customs.
I added a few small things, such as how there is a free spinning metal ball in the base of Draciel F in the 'Metal Balls' article. Another thing I added was that for the mold changes for Bistool that Hasbro Ultimate Frostic Dranzer also has the thicker attack ring mold. I have one to prove it and if I have to take a picture, I will.
Are you taking about it being reinforced?
G Wrote:Are you taking about it being reinforced?
Yes. Before it said that just Bistool's AR was reinforced. My Ultamite Frostic Dranzer's AR is reinforced.
Could you post a picture of it then? I've never heard of UFD having a reinforced mold so it'd be pretty interesting to see.
G Wrote:Could you post a picture of it then? I've never heard of UFD having a reinforced mold so it'd be pretty interesting to see.

I'd like to see a picture too. I've never heard of it either, the Hasbro UFD AR I have isn't that thick and I don't know how it could be any thicker than the Takara one.
rukiachann Wrote:i am waiting for updates

You don't actually play Beyblade, which is mostly what we do here. :\
Tamer Brad Wrote:
rukiachann Wrote:i am waiting for updates

You don't actually play Beyblade, which is mostly what we do here. :\

oh,yes i don't,ok
G Wrote:Could you post a picture of it then? I've never heard of UFD having a reinforced mold so it'd be pretty interesting to see.
[Image: 1221071613jn7.jpg]
Well that was quite a pain in the carp. Sorry for the poor quality. Cellphones FTW. :-3