Beywiki Relaunches as the World Beyblade Organization

(Dec. 07, 2008  2:05 AM)Raiyu Wrote: Done and done.

Did you think I wouldn't notice you just ran this through Google Language Tools?
(Dec. 07, 2008  2:36 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:

Did you think I wouldn't notice you just ran this through Google Language Tools?

I know. Usually, I have the time to do the actual translation but I'm running low on time so I was going to use Google then go back and edit it later with the actual translation.
(Dec. 07, 2008  2:49 AM)Raiyu Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2008  2:36 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:

I know. Usually, I have the time to do the actual translation but I'm running low on time so I was going to use Google then go back and edit it later with the actual translation.

Really, don't waste my time with excuses. I need one to post on a Japanese community. If I had posted that I would've looked like an idiot.
Google translate isn't accurate, however it can be helpful if you needed someone right away (like me for instance) to talk to some one that I didn't understand a word or two from. In no way would I respond to them with it though. You wouldn't want to respond with the phrase, "Yo neccesitas mucho grande." Then yes, you would define the meaning of a "complete" idiot.
(Dec. 07, 2008  7:11 AM)TheUnkownGod Wrote: Google translate isn't accurate, however it can be helpful if you needed someone right away (like me for instance) to talk to some one that I didn't understand a word or two from. In no way would I respond to them with it though. You wouldn't want to respond with the phrase, "Yo neccesitas mucho grande." Then yes, you would define the meaning of a "complete" idiot.

Yes, definitely. However, this is a press release, and if I just wanted a Google translation I could have done it myself.
Well can you ask your friend to do it? You know, the one who wants the Hasbro stadium?
(Dec. 07, 2008  8:07 AM)EverlastingBlader Wrote: Well can you ask your friend to do it? You know, the one who wants the Hasbro stadium?

If I could, would I be asking for people here? Confused
Bug Shikamaru until he does it, can't he?
I could see if one of my friends could translate. I'm not sure how strong he is but I can have a word?
(Dec. 04, 2008  9:14 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Well, it was significantly delayed, but here it is. I hope it was worth the wait for you all. Here is the official press release:

Since October of 2007, Beywiki has been uniting Beybladers all over the world. Founded by Bey Brad as an answer to the lack of concrete support in the Beyblade community, Beyblade quickly rocketed away from its humble origins to attain its status as the most popular Beyblade website in the world.

If one thing has been learned from the Beywiki project, it is that Beyblade has proven to be remarkably resolute all over the world. In many parts of the world where Beyblade has not been sold in many years, there are still many Bladers yearning for battle.

With Metal Fight Beyblade having launched in Japan, Beyblade has been given a second chance. However, Takara-Tomy has no plans to begin development abroad until 2010. While the WBBA -- the World Beyblade Association -- sanctions Beyblade play in Japan, there is no truly international governing body for Beyblade competition.

That is why, effective immediately, Beywiki is being relaunched as the World Beyblade Organization (WBO). The goal of the WBO is simple -- to be a sanctioning body for Beyblade, and an organization dedicated to the promotion of Beyblade, all over the world.

The WBO functions on the Elo ranking system, employed by Chess, Go, and many competitive games and hobbies all over the world. When Bladers battle in real life, the results are reported by the loser on the WBO website. The rankings are then adjusted accordingly. The goal is to provide a comprehensive ranking system for Beyblade. By winning many battles, Bladers will climb to the top and earn the title of the best Blader in the world.

The Beywiki project is not being abandoned. The Beywiki will continue as a side-project of the WBO. However, the focus of the website has shifted from the Beywiki itself to the community that has been formed.

The WBO is reaching out to Bladers in every part of the world, Bladers who speak every language. We have begun employing translators to reach out to Bladers who cannot speak English, so you can look forward to more international content as the WBO grows.

So, head to http://worldbeyblade.org and register today, and begin climbing the ranks of the WBO!

For anyone that can speak other languages, I would appreciate if you could translate this release into whatever language you speak (Turkish and Japanese are top priorities for me right now). Thank you!

As time goes on, you will see more and more information becoming available about all of this.

Well ... comment away.

Japanese translation - by me:

Quote:10が月前、ベイ・ウィキは 全世界のベイブレイダたちは融合あったです。 これはベイ・ブラドの 設立とベブレイドの 共同社会の 答えに対する。 ベイブレイドの原点は早けるを出てし、全世界の好きなベイブレイドのサイトはあったです。

ベイ・ウィキ・プロジェクトは習えあったら、 ベイブレイドはほんとは決然です。
ベイブレイドに 今年前は売れなかった。でも、 たくさん ベイブレイダたちの 思慕は 戦ているほしから。

だって; 日本に メタル・ファイト・ベイブレイドの着手は、ベイブレイドは 二番折をくれました。 
でも、 2010まで タカラートミは 在外の計画の動きでわない。 WBBA 「World Beyblade Battle Association― 日本にベイブレイドのサンクション」 外国府で ベイブレイドの勝負事でわない。

だったら、早速は ベイ・ウィキに 二番の着手は 「WBO – World Beyblade Organization」 ごとくです。 WBOの 目的は あっさりした。。

ベイブレイドの政府、 ベイブレイドの広告の政府に 全世界につめる。

<< Don’t know how to translate the other sentence about chess etc >>

ベイ・ウィキ・プロジェクトは 捨てたんでわないだぞ。 ベイ・ウィキは WBOの サイド・プロジェクトにつずけてる。 すかし…

(tbh, cba)

- Translated by Ben (GBB-Shadow)

Also for anybody who can spot any errors with the grammer and probably spelling mistakes please help me out. Since im studying Japanese as a minor course at my uni it'll be nice for some critisisms.
Beyblade is spelled ベイブレード in Japanese. Though your Japanese is pretty good. Smile

Here is the chess part. I actually had time to do it.

WBO は将棋が用いるEloの序列法で作用し、そして世界中多くの競争のゲームおよび趣味行き。 実際のベイブレイダたちのの戦いがWBOのウェブサイトの敗者によって、結果報告される時。 ランキングはそれからそれに応じて調節される。 目的はベイブレード に広範囲の序列法を提供することである。 多くの戦いの勝利によって、ベイブレイダたちの は上に上り、世界の最もよいベイブレイダたちの のタイトルを得る。
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh man.

I've been gone for 2 weeks and this is what I come back to Gasp

Crazy [good job]
Ah nuts, sorry just noticed a typo on the first line of my sentance, just knock of the が & read it as 10月前、...etc
Good job Shadow. Hopefully this will get used =D.
I already got a very accurate translation actually, but thanks for the effort Smile
Nice job i think this will realy unite all bladers Grin

I don't blade anymore but when i can help the site or support you with the site or as an moderator or something else. You can write me.

Keep on doing Wink
hey im the new beyblader this site is sweet also whos got a wolborg ms
hey who can make there blade do spin in air into a beystadium iv tried
(Dec. 16, 2008  7:47 PM)Revolution fire Wrote: hey im the new beyblader this site is sweet also whos got a wolborg ms
hey who can make there blade do spin in air into a beystadium iv tried

Hey, your new so I'm sure you didn't know. You can make your own thread in the introduce yourself section. And Welcome. Grin
(Dec. 17, 2008  6:27 PM)Revolution fire Wrote: how
thanks for that ifo by the way

Ask a member
AWSOME! I need people to battle from VERMONT!

ALSO>>>...I cant find anywhere to buy real beyblades. They are all FAKES! Watch out for them
(Dec. 28, 2008  3:16 AM)BBLADER12 Wrote: AWSOME! I need people to battle from VERMONT!

ALSO>>>...I cant find anywhere to buy real beyblades. They are all FAKES! Watch out for them

read this board, there's loads of places to get real beyblades
hola a todos esos beyluchadores, yo soy de méxico y aqui en mi país existe una asociasion llamada ABBM. me alegra saber que existe una asociasion como esta en otros paises y que el deporte del beyblade aun sigue vivo.
me pareceria perfecto que algun día se hiciera un torneo a nivel mundial y por que no fuese parecido al de beyblade anime. me despido.

VIVA MÉXICO!!!!
aaaaa y qui les dejo el link de la página de la ABBM para que la visiten

http://www.freewebs.com/teamveb/. solo copienlo y pegenlo en la barra de su explorador