Beywiki Relaunches as the World Beyblade Organization

(Dec. 04, 2008  5:06 PM)Lee Knight Wrote: hey can sum1 do me a favour nd look bak at the first page nd tell me wat was wrong with my first post???

You typed in all caps. Please don't get your banner from that mybannermaker website otherwise I will be forced to hate you. The banners from there look terrible and pixelated.

Also, I'm seeing some people on here that I haven't seen post in a while if ever, has this made the site more popular already? =D

One more thing, what happens if the person doesn't admit they lost?
(Dec. 04, 2008  8:36 PM)Pikachao Wrote: One more thing, what happens if the person doesn't admit they lost?
Great question.
There's an air of professionalism in this layout. Feels fresh. Nice work everyone involved in this.
(Dec. 04, 2008  8:14 PM)darkbladerx200 Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2008  7:26 PM)Synesthesia Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2008  7:07 PM)darkbladerx200 Wrote: i got my first win vs a member how do i add points and when lols next online hell peove it Joyful_3

He has to log on and report the loss before your points increase.

wow so i get points for every single time i win a stet cause we battle about 100 times a week lmao

You can only participate in ten ranked battles per every 7 days with the same person.
That`s good to know. I got two brothers and I was thinking that it would be unfair to battle with them all the time to score points. (I`ll kick their carp)
Is it one point per battle or is it calculated depending on how many points you have compared with how many they have? Or different to that?...
(Dec. 04, 2008  9:26 PM)Pikachao Wrote: Is it one point per battle or is it calculated depending on how many points you have compared with how many they have? Or different to that?...

http://worldbeyblade.org/misc.php?action=help&hid=9
(Dec. 04, 2008  9:30 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2008  9:26 PM)Pikachao Wrote: Is it one point per battle or is it calculated depending on how many points you have compared with how many they have? Or different to that?...

Thankyou, I missed this beforehand. Makes a lot of sense too. Do you know the formula to calculate it or it it too complicated? Might be nice to know how many points I'm eligible to lose or gain by each battle. If I'm bugging you too much then don't worry. =/
It's so damn pretty. And it matches my computer appearance perfectly. 10 stars to the people who designed the layout. 8D
And the little mini Beyblades by the forums? Awesome.
(Dec. 04, 2008  9:34 PM)Pikachao Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2008  9:30 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:

Thankyou, I missed this beforehand. Makes a lot of sense too. Do you know the formula to calculate it or it it too complicated? Might be nice to know how many points I'm eligible to lose or gain by each battle. If I'm bugging you too much then don't worry. =/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elo_rating_system

(Dec. 04, 2008  9:36 PM)yruahippo Wrote: It's so damn pretty. And it matches my computer appearance perfectly. 10 stars to the people who designed the layout. 8D

That would be me. B)
(Dec. 04, 2008  8:53 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2008  8:14 PM)darkbladerx200 Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2008  7:26 PM)Synesthesia Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2008  7:07 PM)darkbladerx200 Wrote: i got my first win vs a member how do i add points and when lols next online hell peove it Joyful_3

He has to log on and report the loss before your points increase.

wow so i get points for every single time i win a stet cause we battle about 100 times a week lmao

You can only participate in ten ranked battles per every 7 days with the same person.

awsome so that means this week i have 40 points when lol loggs on Joyful_3
but some people can't go to tournaments because they either can't go or don't have one near them, It will be cool to have a RPG for BeyBlade because u can make blades up and stuff like that
(Dec. 04, 2008  10:29 PM)Leo Aggressive Wrote: but some people can't go to tournaments because they either can't go or don't have one near them

So host one.
(Dec. 04, 2008  9:45 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2008  9:36 PM)yruahippo Wrote: It's so damn pretty. And it matches my computer appearance perfectly. 10 stars to the people who designed the layout. 8D

That would be me. B)

Is it too much to hug you? XD
i still think there should be a built in chatroom though, but the site's colour choice and design makes in look open and fresh aswell as mature and some place that welcomes all bladers, the map makes it look like every blader isnt that far from u (sorta) and the point system is cool. Great decision!
(Dec. 04, 2008  10:33 PM)yruahippo Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2008  9:45 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: That would be me. B)

Is it too much to hug you? XD

Smile

(Dec. 04, 2008  10:44 PM)savatoex Wrote: i still think there should be a built in chatroom though, but the site's colour choice and design makes in look open and fresh aswell as mature and some place that welcomes all bladers, the map makes it look like every blader isnt that far from u (sorta) and the point system is cool. Great decision!

There's a lot of reasons we don't want a built-in chatroom. They're hard to moderate and whatever goes on in there is kept off the record. We want this to be a learning environment.
Nice suprise to find when I got home from school today =D. The new look is awesome, I'm about to blade meh bro now. This is gonna be fun.
Quote:i still think there should be a built in chatroom though
You can go idle the IRC chat forever if you like. Wink Most people just MSN each other if they want to speak off board.
Its good to see some of BeyUK staff making an appearance on here. Hopefully I can get the others to join as well. I know Gek is already an active member. Unknown God has just made an appearance lol. Things can only get better from here on in.
I am just glad to see how we as a community have developed into something this big.
Kudos to you Brad for leading us to where we are right now Smile

edit: my sig :s
(Dec. 05, 2008  1:28 AM)G Wrote: I am just glad to see how we as a community have developed into something this big.
Kudos to you Brad for leading us to where we are right now Smile

edit: my sig :s

time to get a new sig

Thanks and you're welcome. I hope we can continue to grow.
Just noticed, the stars on the thread rating thing are out of place, don't no if its like that for everything, tho.