Beywiki Relaunches as the World Beyblade Organization

They look fine to me.
They look fine to me too.
The new layout is great.
Good to see things worked out. Mozal Tov Brad!
(Dec. 05, 2008  2:42 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: They look fine to me.

Hmmm, must of been lag, it's fine now for me, too.
Pretty cool idea. I never thought this is what the suprise would be. So none of the previous NJ NY tournaments willl count towards this system ?
(Dec. 05, 2008  4:10 AM)Pinoy Blader Wrote: Pretty cool idea. I never thought this is what the suprise would be. So none of the previous NJ NY tournaments willl count towards this system ?

Unfortunately it's impossible to do this retroactively.
A little late, but I am glad to see the WBO project finally come to fruition! Smile
Pure... awesomeness!
lol i went on the map for the first time since placing myself on there yesterday, new ppl just kept poppin up, its great! Grin
Nice work, good too see this finally went up =)
I'm a little late, but here goes. Thanks to Brad for keeping this community running over the years. I'm excited for this and I'm happy that I could be a part of this community for so long.
Beywiki has just gone from being awesome to damn incredible. Such a cool-looking layout, and an amazing project to boot. I'm so glad something like this has been done. Mad props to you Bey Brad, and anyone that helped. Grin
I haven't been the most faithful Blader, but I'll remember to make a date of this.

Its great to see plenty of Bladers picking up their old stuff.
Even if I wanted to, I couldn't ignore this. Somehow the past kind of creeps up on you from time to time. I had actually forgotten about this place. Anyways.. Good luck on the new organization. Maybe I'll check back some day and check up on this when it's more prosperous. Until then, I'm back to my Japanese studies. さようなら~
WOW so many members in just a few days. Grin time for some advertising? lol
Looks great. Nice job on this, Brad.
Since the beywiki.com redirects you to this site, doesn't that mean Brad still owns two domains? That must be burning a hole in his pocket.
(Dec. 05, 2008  11:12 PM)shikamaru526 Wrote: Since the beywiki.com redirects you to this site, doesn't that mean Brad still owns two domains? That must be burning a hole in his pocket.

beywiki.com
worldbeyblade.org
worldbeyblade.com
worldbeyblade.net
Dang dude. I would`ve left it at .org
If someone types the wrong address, I'd like them to arrive here anyway.
WOWWWWWWWW
OHHH YEAAHHH
i almost thought i logged in 2 the wrong syt man this is totally SICK!!!
u guys r officially the coolest
I still need the announcement translated into Japanese, if anyone can help.
Well, Turkish bladers started to sign up after I posted the Turkish translation on our site. Smile
Haven't been around for a while lol. It's good go see that the project is up. If it helps, I'm Japanese so if you need something done..
(Dec. 07, 2008  1:13 AM)Raiyu Wrote: Haven't been around for a while lol. It's good go see that the project is up. If it helps, I'm Japanese so if you need something done..

If you can translate from English to Japanese, that would be immensely helpful.
Done and done.

まあ、それを大幅には、ここでは延期された。私はそれをすべての待つ価値のあることを願っている。ここには、公式プレスリリースです:

2007年10月の以来、 Beywiki 、世界中のBeybladers統合されています。ベイブラッドは、爆転シュートベイブレード社会の具体的なサポートの欠如への返答として設立され、すぐに爆転シュートベイブレードから離れて、謙虚な起源は、世界で最も人気のある爆転シュートベイブレードサイトとしての地位を得るに急増した。

もし1つのプロジェクトから学んだことはBeywikiされている、その爆転シュートベイブレード非常に毅然とする世界中の証明している。爆転シュートベイブレード何年もここでは、世界で販売されていないの多くの部分では、まだ多くの戦いのためBladers切望している。

日本での発売が爆転シュートベイブレードメタルファイト、爆転シュートベイブレード2度目のチャンスが与えられている。しかし、タカラ、トミーは2010年まで海外での開発を開始する計画している。日本ではWBBA -世界爆転シュートベイブレード協会-爆転シュートベイブレード制裁を再生すると、本当に爆転シュートベイブレードがない競争のための国際統治機関です。

その理由は、直ちに、 Beywikiの世界爆転シュートベイブレード機構( WBO )としてリニューアルされている効果的です。は、 WBOの目標は単純だ-爆転シュートベイブレードのs anctioning体となり、組織爆転シュートベイブレードの推進は、世界中の専用。

ののELOランキングシステム上のWBO関数、チェス、囲碁、多くの競争力のゲームや趣味で、世界中の従業員。実生活でBladers戦いが、結果は、 WBOのWebサイトの敗者によって報告されています。ランキングに応じて調整している。爆転シュートベイブレードの目標のための総合ランキングシステムを提供することです。多くの戦いで勝利し、最上部に登るBladersされ、世界で最高のBladerのタイトルを獲得。

Beywikiプロジェクトは放棄されていません。 Beywikiサイドとしては、引き続き、 WBOのプロジェクトを作成します。しかし、ウェブサイトの焦点はBeywiki自体が形成されている地域社会へのシフトしている。

Bladersには、 WBO世界のあらゆる部分、 Bladersすべての言語を話す人に達しています。私たちは、英語を話すことはできませんBladersに触れようとする翻訳者を採用するように、 WBO育つので、今後さらに国際的なコンテンツを見ることができる始めている。

そのためには、頭http://worldbeyblade.orgに登録今日、 WBOの仲間入りを登山開始!

(USER WAS WARNED FOR THIS POST)