Beywiki Relaunches as the World Beyblade Organization

At the top where it says Map. Click on World Battle System --> Blader Profile, then insert the required details and save.

Beyblade Spirit has a world map.
I like the look of the new wiki and forum very much, it shows how good beyblade is and stuff like that
(Dec. 04, 2008  3:45 PM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote: At the top where it says Map. Click on World Battle System --> Blader Profile, then insert the required details and save.

Beyblade Spirit has a world map.

This is probably what I was thinking of. Anyways, our world map already has a ton of people on it and it's only been around like half a day lol.
yeah i added myself earlier on, there were a few, but probz heaps more now
Im just gonna change my pic, brb
lol yeh, i lyk that betta ;D
Hey where do u gi=uys get the banners that uz use in ur signatures?
Do we battle online with other like rpg or what?
I think we battle locally and report our stats online, although im not 100% sure
We particpate in local and tournament battles in person. We then take the username of the person we beat, if they don't use the forum then get them to sign up. The looser then reports that they lost against you. You will then receive Bey Points whilst the looser will loose Bey Points.
i really like the look of the new site! good work!
I was thinkin it would work like that but wasnt sure, thnx for clarifying itGrin
hey can sum1 do me a favour nd look bak at the first page nd tell me wat was wrong with my first post??? some newb sed dnt post stuff like that....
ok so maybe im more of a newb cuz they joined in july, but so wat, im happy for the site nd also happy bout a blade i just got, isnt this the site where ppl share their love for beyblades??? how ironic...
(Dec. 04, 2008  5:06 PM)Lee Knight Wrote: hey can sum1 do me a favour nd look bak at the first page nd tell me wat was wrong with my first post??? some newb sed dnt post stuff like that....

Darkal was referring to the mention of the Driger F. It wasn't appropriate but it doesn't matter now anyway. You should have posted the Driger F in this forum: http://worldbeyblade.org/thread-86.html
Hey just wait for it Brad. Turkish translation coming up.
oh okay, thats cool, i see they're point, thanks espioSmile
This is definetly the best site now, uniting people through beyblade is a grand and noble thing, it makes the world look peacefull, thnx to u, love the new style to
man how much does the world rankings make u wanna battle! Im all fired up now, cant waitGrin
i agree savatoexGrin
i got my first win vs a member how do i add points and when lols next online hell peove it Joyful_3
The one who lost goes to winners WorldBattleSystem page and selects Report loss. i guess
Amazing! Great Job!! diggin the blue!
(Dec. 04, 2008  7:07 PM)darkbladerx200 Wrote: i got my first win vs a member how do i add points and when lols next online hell peove it Joyful_3

He has to log on and report the loss before your points increase.
(Dec. 04, 2008  12:20 PM)-WOLF- Wrote: Woah awesome! It took me a while to log in as I thought we had to re-register. It appears im the first (and only) FL blader ;_;

Don't get your hopes up too high. Wink
You totally forgot me didn't you?
(Dec. 04, 2008  7:26 PM)Synesthesia Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2008  7:07 PM)darkbladerx200 Wrote: i got my first win vs a member how do i add points and when lols next online hell peove it Joyful_3

He has to log on and report the loss before your points increase.

wow so i get points for every single time i win a stet cause we battle about 100 times a week lmao
This is exciting. Hopefully it can spread and become even more popular.