Beywiki Photo thread

H8R- For anyone who is new to VariAres, noticing the difference between S mode and F mode will be almost impossible. Somewhat of a close-up and a bigger pic would solve that matter IMO. Smile
BeyWiki likes its photos of beys on a completely plain white background, not with tree grains or anything. Just get some printer paper. TBH I'd like all the stickers to be placed on it also and if you could, tape the yellow wings back (to DGrin) so that you can see what attack mode is like. Obviously closer up pictures as well, which you said you can do so yeah.
I'd need Kei to look over them, I'm on the fence about the modes since it is unbelievably close.
Can you re-do the Attack mode picture? Base all you pictures on how you did Defense Mode VariAres, that picture is absolutely perfect, same for side view. (Thought Kei might want natural light instead of that seemingly artificial light.)
Dan, I might be getting VariAres this or next weekend. If I do, I'll take lots of mint condition photos for you.
I'm gonna attempt to take my Phantom Orion's shoot today.

What are some dead lock basics?
Front, side, different modes, completely disassembled and each piece with it's own photo.
I was wondering:

Should I take

A picture of fully assembled Orion two modes?

or

Two pictures of Phantom is both modes?
I'd go with fully assembled + both modes.
Do both. More pictures is better than less.
redid the attack mode picture here you go (Click to View)
Yo, could the D:D pictures have VariAres facing down instead of on it's side?
You don't have to have VariAres connected, just pictures of D:D alone and in all forms.
looks good to me, I guess we just need Kei to give the go-ahead? :V
H8R, your photos are somewhat close to getting the OK ... however, there is just too many inconsistencies: some are out of focus, the framing of each photo is not consistent, and the same with the lighting. Also, for the D:D pictures, I think it would be best to show them from a side view, rather than what you currently have, which makes it difficult to see what the difference between each mode is.
(Oct. 07, 2011  7:42 AM)Kei Wrote: H8R, your photos are somewhat close to getting the OK ... however, there is just too many inconsistencies: some are out of focus, the framing of each photo is not consistent, and the same with the lighting. Also, for the DGrin pictures, I think it would be best to show them from a side view, rather than what you currently have, which makes it difficult to see what the difference between each mode is.

OK should I take some more or do you feel it would be better for someone else to do so?
your call...
No harm in trying again.

I'm probably going to get VariAres tomorrow, so I'll take mint photos, but still go ahead and take your own.
Eh, this is the first time for me doing this and well hopefully y'all like them or think there good..!! Grin Oh and if y'all think I need them to be better let me know so I can fix'em also these where taken from my cell phone sooo ya-
Yo, put up some Seaborg 2 pictures when you get the chance, the current ones are completely garbage and should have never been put on Beywiki (obviously didn't seek approval from Kei which isn't legal.)
I've got a Beat wheel that has a good bit of wear on it, and I was wondering if it would still be acceptable since I haven't seen any Lynx pictures. I'll get a picture soon so youguys can get a good idea of how worn it is.
(Oct. 08, 2011  2:42 AM)Dan Wrote: Yo, put up some Seaborg 2 pictures when you get the chance, the current ones are completely garbage and should have never been put on Beywiki (obviously didn't seek approval from Kei which isn't legal.)

Im gonnaa do another round of pics soon, ill do my seaborg, its not the orginal though, its the prize from random booster 6 i think (clear red)
IDK I'd think original colors would be first priority but any photos are good nonetheless. No one ever complained about Dranzer S' pictures, right? Tongue_out
Go for it!
Just remebered i have an normal one coming lol.
Is there a plastics wishlist for photos since i can take a few ?
Just maneuver around BeyWiki's Plastics section and look for beyblades without photos..
Ah, ok well I saw that there weren't any pictures of the following on beywiki and also cause these were recamended from a friend for me to take so ya here they are-

Dragoon GT- Black burning cerberous-Dragoon MF (secret fire red ver.)-