Beywiki Photo thread

Those three are really great! One thing though, the second picture for Dragoon MF is out of focus.

As for the VariAres ones, the light seems to be different in each one. For example, the final one is brighter than the first one.
(Oct. 09, 2011  12:49 AM)Shabalabadoo Wrote: Those three are really great! One thing though, the second picture for Dragoon MF is out of focus.

As for the VariAres ones, the light seems to be different in each one. For example, the final one is brighter than the first one.

Ah I new the second picture for the dragoon mf was out of focus I thought it was but wasn't to sure..!! Grin thanks oh and the vari ares would u recamend I retake them..?!? Grin
Yeah definitely retake the VariAres pictures, you're really good.
Italians want to give their contribute to BeyWiki,so i've opened a Thread in the IWBO about pics for BeyWiki Joyful_3
Hope this will be a good idea,here is the link.
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Foto-BeyWiki
Don't know if pics must be approved first to be added,so i'll write here everytime in our Thread will be new pics,then please say me what must we do Joyful_3
Now there are pics of a Black Dragoon MS,see them Joyful_3
That is really great!!! Thank you!
Also, roux, too much artificial light. You want you pictures to have a white background with little to no tint ideally.
If you can make that happen, awesome! You guys should write articles, but that would mean you'd have to mention how the beys do competitively speaking, which might be a problem.
Eh,sorry if i'm going OT,but i did 3 articles for Beywiki (Draciel F,Dragoon F,Counter Leone) and people literally went against me due to the language's level.
I think i have a basic level of English knowledge,so i understand criticisms by you guys,but it's quite bad when people says you costantly that you're wrong in agressive ways :\
That's the reason i put out the idea to write other articles :\
Don't worry about, bump those articles and I'll try and edit them and a lot of us will help out.
It was probably because you were a stranger to english-forums and they must have thought you were a native speaker? Nevertheless that is very disheartening and if it happens again I'm certain those people won't have very nice treatment from me.
Thanks,i really appreciate it Joyful_3
(Oct. 09, 2011  4:09 PM)Dan Wrote: That is really great!!! Thank you!
Also, roux, too much artificial light. You want you pictures to have a white background with little to no tint ideally.
If you can make that happen, awesome! You guys should write articles, but that would mean you'd have to mention how the beys do competitively speaking, which might be a problem.

actually it;s the problem of my room light
mine is always tint, so i could do nth under this situation
i could tune a bit on PS anyway lol

my bad~ i think i gotta re-take all the photos again in the future

[Image: gab.jpg]

[Image: gab1.jpg]
I guess you could crop out the corners, then it would be fine!
Here are the pictures I was talking about:

[Image: 34ilcf7.jpg]

[Image: 312y2ab.jpg]

Assuming the MW isn't too worn, should I remove the stickers or leave them on?

And yes, I'm aware that it's not on a white background; I wasn't planning on using these pictures for my draft.
(Oct. 09, 2011  9:31 PM)Shabalabadoo Wrote: yeah that's too worn.

Ugh, I wish I hadn't used it so much... Looks like it'll be a while before we get some Beywiki-quality Beat Lynx pictures. :\

EDIT: I dug up some pics I took near when I first got Lynx. The bottom of Beat looks worn in the picture, but a picture of the bottom of the MW isn't necessary, is it?

EDIT II: Disregard that last part, you can see my calendar through the paper... Tongue_out
That doesn't look too worn, I think we're expecting too much here guys.
Look at the Driger S pictures, that Driger is in disgusting condition! Or even Dragoon MSUV: If you click the image you see how dull the metal is or that a sticker is ripped, otherwise you wouldn't notice if your life depended on it.
That is a fine Vulcan.
WAIT...
lol seriously get some better light.
(Oct. 09, 2011  10:30 PM)Dan Wrote: That doesn't look too worn, I think we're expecting too much here guys.
Look at the Driger S pictures, that Driger is in disgusting condition! Or even Dragoon MSUV: If you click the image you see how dull the metal is or that a sticker is ripped, otherwise you wouldn't notice if your life depended on it.
That is a fine Vulcan.
WAIT...
lol seriously get some better light.

I think you mean Beat? Tongue_out

Seeing as I'm getting mixed responses, I think it'd be better to be on the safe side and wait for Kei's opinion, since he's seemingly the god of all things Beywiki.
Though, you do have a point about the Driger S and Dragoon MSUV pictures.
Too dark, too blue and ideally needs stickers.
You guys know what Beywiki is looking for, you all have seen the articles, right? If you haven't, look at the gallery: That is what you are aiming for, try to meet those standards!
I could probably take some pictures of my new Flame Byxis for the BeyWiki when I get home from school, since I'm about to head out the door now.
I already took some for flame byxis which kei gave the go ahead, I just haven't put them on because I kept getting an error message.
(Oct. 11, 2011  3:51 PM)Shabalabadoo Wrote: I already took some for flame byxis which kei gave the go ahead, I just haven't put them on because I kept getting an error message.
Ah yes, I remember now. Good thing I didn't take them yet Tongue_out
http://s1202.photobucket.com/albums/bb36...o/Beywiki/
VariAres and Scythe Kronos. They're not full sets (face and assembled views didn't come out properly, so they'll have to be redone).
Fang Leone and Phantom Orion should be also added soon.
Nocto, would you be willing to take pictures of Phantom orion again? With face sticker.

EDIT: Oh I saw it sorry