Beywiki Photo thread

Um... Maybe over the weekend. (Dang you sun. Y U No Stay Out?!?!) I can't do it over the weekdays because I don't have access to a camera, sooo yeah.
Hm, it could be fine, but all the photographs need to have the same tint.
The picture of F:S looks a bit blurry, or is it me?
So my new setup presents higher risks of fire, appears to be more fickle with lighting coloration, but If kept in check, it does seem to make for better photographs.

L-Drago Destroy DF105LRF - Gold Armored Version

The special Metal Face weighs 0.15 grams more than both my own weights for regular Metal Faces and the "official" Beywiki weight. Something supported by Akirasdaddy's own weight (4.83 grams). While competitively worthless, I believe it warrants a note on Beywiki.
DF105: 1.37 grams
LRF: 0.77 gram

Those are simply awesome. You can go ahead and add those photographs to the L Drago Destroy article. However, I wonder if it would not be worth it to make a different article for the Gold Armored Ver. since it has a special Metal Face ... It would not really make sense to simply make a secondary Face section to talk about it.
I'm personally not against the idea, but do you know if CoroCoro had a special name for the Face, or would we just call it "Metal Face: L-Drago"? (On the subject of the L-Drago faces, L-Drago III's description really doesn't need to mention that "L-Drago" is no longer written, since that happened with L-Drago II, even if we released the article for L-Drago III before II.)

In the meantime, I still added the photographs to the current article. I've also added the missing weights for the Metal Frame and Core (Core: 5.82g; Metal Frame: 38.51g; Total: 44.33g).
Yes, Metal Face L Drago Ver. (gold), actually.
In my personal opinion, those are awesome Imperial! If it's not too much trouble, maybe you could take a side view of W2D.
They are really good, but I think a side photograph of both modes would be needed in addition.
(Dec. 23, 2012  1:09 AM)BladerPegasis Wrote: In my personal opinion, those are awesome Imperial! If it's not too much trouble, maybe you could take a side view of W2D.

I thought the second to last picture would be similar enough to a side view, no?

(Dec. 23, 2012  1:36 AM)Kai-V Wrote: They are really good, but I think a side photograph of both modes would be needed in addition.

I'll see if I can do these soon.
Can you perhaps try cutting some of that excess space around the parts ? It will make smaller pictures.
That could work well, yes. So, you can try adding them to the L-Drago Destroy article, then show me.
So, how's this?

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...estroy_F:S

Should I add that little section about the mold differences as well?
(Dec. 24, 2012  6:58 PM)BladerPegasis Wrote: So, how's this?

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...estroy_F:S

Should I add that little section about the mold differences as well?

Sure, then show me again.
Finished editing the article for the mold variations!
Proto Nemesis AD145D
Face: 0.99 gram
Nemesis: 22.44 29.44 grams
Proto: 3.36 grams
Armor Defense 145: 2.49 grams
Defense: 0.63 gram

I guess they're passable... for that Beyblade anyway, but I'll really need to find a way to take it up a notch for the Plastics I want to take, namely an exhaustive set for Burning Kerberous.

Edit: weight typo.
(Dec. 24, 2012  11:38 PM)Nocto Wrote: Proto Nemesis AD145D
Face: 0.99 gram
Nemesis: 22.44 29.44 grams
Proto: 3.36 grams
Armor Defense 145: 2.49 grams
Defense: 0.63 gram

I guess they're passable... for that Beyblade anyway, but I'll really need to find a way to take it up a notch for the Plastics I want to take, namely an exhaustive set for Burning Kerberous.

Edit: weight typo.

I have to admit that those pictures seem darker than your previous ones, somehow. Still, of course thank you for them and the weights too.
Diablo Nemesis X:D (Hyperblade version):

Since it is essentially a recolor I did not take extensive photos. Are these sufficient?

(Dec. 23, 2012  12:39 AM)Imperial Wrote: Are these pictures of Fang Leone 130W2D usable for Beywiki?

(Dec. 23, 2012  1:36 AM)Kai-V Wrote: They are really good, but I think a side photograph of both modes would be needed in addition.
How are these?
Those are all great, thank you. Kei might say that the side photographs for Fang Leone are too blurry in the background, but they show exactly what I wanted, hah.

The only improvement I can suggest is making them lighter, really.
sorry to say this..some of your photos are too blurry..if possible, try to take pics like the above posts...especially Nocto's...
(I used to take that blurry pics to before..XD hahah)