Metal Weight Core: 2.42 grams
SG Sharp Base: 6.40 grams

Trygator (orange)
Jungle Shock (Standard Bitchip): 4.96 grams
Ten Balance: 15.01 grams
Neo Right Casings: 2.19 grams
Metal Weight Core: 2.43 grams
SG Flat Base: 4.28 grams
Can I do some pics of Hasbro's hyperblades set with Cosmic Pegasus FGrin and L-Drago Destructor FConfused?
I don't see why not, haha.

Anyways, expect some pictures of Diablo Nemesis Dragren Red and Orojya Revizer T125JB soon. What should I take pictures of exactly?
I was wondering mainly because they are Hasbro, haha. I'll do some now Smile
Great! It is actually great to have them, since they are technically recolours.
(Jan. 10, 2013  1:38 AM)Nocto Wrote: [Incredible Pictures and some much-needed weights]

Thanks so much for these, Nocto. Your photography is excellent as always, and the RB beys in particular are always a pain to get weights and pictures for. Grin

I'm guessing that shadows are a no-no? xD
Anyways, I reeeeally hope y'all like these pictures I took of Gladiator Bahamdia for the Beywiki, cuz I surely do Grin

Front View:
3/4 View:
Bottom View:
Front View (Crystal-Up):
3/4 View (Crystal-Up):
Bottom View (Crystal-Up):
Bahamdia Face:
Bahamdia Top View:
Bahamdia Underside:
Gladiator Top View:
Gladiator Underside:
SP230:
GF:
I they aren't the brightest, but I couldn't get them any brighter without having major shadows.
The lighting is very different in each of them ... Sometimes, they are way too dark. Also, why did you use a smaller piece of paper right beneath the Beyblade ? The white background should be uniform.
Like I said, I had some trouble getting enough lighting, while trying not to get bad shadows.
The white paper thing was just a straight up mistake by me, I don't know how/why I didn't notice while I was reviewing the photos. If I would have noticed, I would have redone the pictures, but yea. Don't know how I didn't notice lol
It is like a third of your photographs have very decent lighting, but not the rest, for some reason, hah. If you could just keep a consistent level of lighting, that would be great.

A tip : instead of you moving around a still object, move the object, hah.
Hi here are some photos for the original Pirates Orojya

The first part is a bit too yellow

so I switched locations

Comments, Kai-V?

http://www.screencast.com/users/justin.c...s%20Orojya
Try to get a better light source; those are way too dark. You should try to avoid capturing hoots which have distinct panels, and you should try polishing the Chrome Wheel up a bit (might be difficult, seeing as you put the stickers on it) so that it makes it the main focus. I think it slightly blends in with the background a little too much due to the lighting. Also, your Crystal Wheel colour looks like a different shade than what it is in real life, so you should try fixing it up a bit.

If you have Macro Mode, that should assist in getting higher quality images.
Oops I was using the Pop Art Function, sorry.

How should I polish it?

I've heard Brasso works but it stinks up the bey..
Brasso smells like gasoline. Uncertain I soak it in Soap Water for a while before wiping; to remove its smell.

Use toothpaste or something.
The smell of brasso goes away if you air it out... It's a thing called compromise...
Yes, I know .. I did that with like 10 Chrome Wheels by leaving it outside overnight. I was a bit worried that a cat would knock 'em over haha.

But I prefer soap.
It was more aimed at JCx06. You could probably air them faster by spinning them, tbh, more airflow and all that. 's normally what I do, if I don't just sit them on a tray somewhere inside the house - you are supposed to rub the stuff off with a clean cloth afterwards so the smell isn't that pungent for me...
(Feb. 17, 2013  2:34 PM)JCx06 Wrote: How about this?
changed lighting and camera

http://www.screencast.com/users/justin.c...rojya%20V2

Link doesn't work.
They are still rather dark. You can see the difference just by looking at the white background next to them.
Ok I'll try to kate it with natural sunlight when I get home from school ^^

EDIT: *take
Pictures for Oroya Wyvang 145EDS. (Click to View)

Any of these eligible?

I will edit my post once I get pictures of Goriem Reviser E230SB and Killerken Balro A230WB.
^ Your light source is behind the Beyblade, so it makes the Beyblade appear dark and silhouetted. Also, the light is very strong, so everything has a strong, long shadow. Try experimenting with you light, so you have a soft light on the Beyblade. Try taking photos on a cloudy day, making a light box, or finding a shooting location that lets the light spread out well. When you try again, really try to minimize shadows and make the subject visible and clear.