Beywiki Photo thread

yes..i think because the stickers are too old that it looses its adhesive..hahah..
the diagram looks solid until the leg part..hahahah..
i have trouble to form the circle using its leg too at first..XD
(due to exposed to gundam modelling,i can sort it out.. Wink )hahah
Haha, yeah, I can't wait for it to get here. Probably going to be one of my prize possessions, you know. Of course, beywiki will get pictures for it. Might even get mum to help me throw together a white box for the occasion, haha.

Anyway, have you considered making some better instructions showing the assembly?

Then again, if I managed to put together ZEO's, which is about 1.5x as complex I think I will be able to manage this, but yeah.
yeah..be sure to take nice pics for it..ahah

haha..i think..i can do that...but gonna wait until my final exams are done..hahaha..XD
transforming it into the beast would be understadable though..
the beyblade form would be a bit confusing as the instructions are not as clear as gundam manuals..hahah...XD

anyway..if i'm gonna do the instruction thing..may i have your template for the Zeo one..haha..nasically..in my head just pictures and some explaination to do it..haha
What I'd suggest is an assembly instructions as well, like any standard set of instructions with pictures. If you do them well I'm sure we could come up with a method to host it on the BeyWiki, as it would be a very useful resource given how useless the instructions are.

I was never happy with my ZEO ones, to be honest, and they didn't cover assembly which would be the main thing. But yeah if you have time to do it it would be awesome IMO.
well..i will try once i finished my final exam... Eee
you mean..like the one i did with the Engine Gear guide and Clutch Base guide?hahah

EDIT: Ok..i will work it out later.. Grin
Something like that, I guess, but perhaps even make it more like proper assembly instructions.
(Oct. 06, 2012  1:22 PM)Technocrat Wrote: What I'd suggest is an assembly instructions as well, like any standard set of instructions with pictures. If you do them well I'm sure we could come up with a method to host it on the BeyWiki, as it would be a very useful resource given how useless the instructions are.

I totally agree.

Also, yes, the pictures are awesome, but we do want photographs from above, which show the right proportions, the symmetry, etc.
Meteo L-Drago. It has a red and blue color scheme. I don't think it qualifies as a re-color though.

Hasbro released the yellow in a darker color (or was it TT?) Anyways, there is also two shades of the yellow:

I know people have this bey and a better camera, haha, so, no worries if these aren't taken. (heck, there isn't even an article up yet xD)
Judging from my takara one, I think the lighter one is hasbro's.
(Oct. 08, 2012  3:15 AM)Blader98 Wrote: Bandid Goreim DF145BS

http://s1246.photobucket.com/albums/gg61...%20Goreim/

As always, I have a problem viewing pictures on Photobucket in their original size ...

However, I can see that there is a brown tint to the photographs, and they should also be taken from above, not all from the side. Lighting is very inconsistent too.
Here are retaken pictures of the bey:

http://s1246.photobucket.com/albums/gg61...%20Goreim/

By the way, the reason why I have to use Photobucket is because I don't know how to attach images to my posts, if you can tell me how to do that, that'll be great.
I can honestly not judge them since they are so small. Either upload them onto another image-hosting website like ImageShack.us, or hopefully someone else can come and do my job ...
Blader98, you can generate a list of direct links quite easily in photobucket, which should allow Kai-V to view them.

Just select the pictures you want (if they're in an album on their own you can click a check box down the bottom to select all), and then on the bottom bar, click "Choose Action" and then "Generate Link Code For Selected". Then, click the text in the "Direct Link" box of the window that appears, which copies the text there to your clipboard, and then paste it into a post here.

That will provide a list of direct links to the full size images which Kai-V should be able to see.
Ah, you used a sort of cardboard instead of a sheet of paper ? We can clearly see all the lines in its constitution. Also, if all the photographs could have the same lighting as the third one in your post, it would be better, even though there seems to be a slight orange tint.
Hmm, it also seems as if the beyblade in the last one is not facing the camera, unless that was the goal.
I'm sorry if any of these have been posted previously, these were just a bunch that I decided to take one day.

Voltaic Ape Limited Green Ver. (Aeon Shop Limited) (Click to View)
I have a lot more, but these are all I could be bothered posting right now, haha. I'd also like to know if there are any problems with any of these photos, as the rest were taken under similar conditions.

Ah, there is quite an orange/yellow tint to all of your photographs. Did you take them under sunlight or artificial light ?
(Oct. 12, 2012  2:39 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Ah, there is quite an orange/yellow tint to all of your photographs. Did you take them under sunlight or artificial light ?
I took the photos under sunlight, right next to the window in my bedroom.
I might be able to re-take them next time I have a chance (which, between school and marching band, would be Sunday) outdoors, and see if that does any better. I probably should retake them, anyways, now that I look at the rest of the album on Photobucket.
Do you have yellow walls, hah ?
(Oct. 12, 2012  3:30 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Do you have yellow walls, hah ?
Nope, the walls in my room are still white, heh.
the voltaic ape and galzzly have some dents that i can see..ahah..XD
Mino. Although I don't find your photographs as yellow as Kai-V seems to, the problem might be that you're using an incorrect white balance for the weather (light is colored differently depending if it's sunny or cloudy, for example). A custom white balance would be the best option.

----
Screw Fox TR145W²D
Forbidden Eonis 130D

(v3) Gaia Dragoon G

I'm using the opportunity to show the importance of using adequately colored light: (Click to View)

I also need to retake Draciel G, Tornado Attack and a few Beyblades lying around (purple/lilacs Trypio, blue Rushing Boar, RB9 Meteo L-Drago (rush), etc.)

Eventually...

Edit:
I've decided, as a precaution, to catalog everything that I submitted in this thread that has been approved and that has yet to find a place on Beywiki. I'll subsequently upload them to the Beywiki.
Strike: on Beywiki.
Blue: Not in and/or linked to any article.
Wolborg 4, Flash Leopard (blue)

Burn "Fireblaze" 135MS, Driger V2 (red)

Aries 125D (mold 2)

Circle Heavy, Circle Wide, HMS Sonokong Customize Grip, Circle Balance

Dranzer GT, HMS SK Grip draft

RBA5 Dranzer MF, Dranzer V2

Master Dranzer, Galman

SK molds' size differences (Spin Gear), Dranzer V

Compact Launchers, Zero-G Grip (+draft), Dark Knight Dragooon LW160BSF

Customize Grip Accessories - scan(translated)